Indian Idol 6

***Winner Of The 1st IF_IDOL Contest*** (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
congo 2 d winners

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Winner Of The 1st IF_IDOL Contest*** (Page 6)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bezubaan.

IF-Dazzler

bezubaan.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Congratulations To the Winners !! <3 Loved your voice <3 God Bless You Guys !! :D

.Shayari.

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Many many congratulations to Naz & Sohini!! Clap Loved some other voices too but u guys totally deserved it!! Very happy!!! Approve

Sooo loved participating in my first ever singing competition!!! LOL Really looking forward to next season!! Tongue Shayari, u listening naa!!! LOL

Thanx to all three judges and all those who commented on our voice in detail! That really helped me a lot! Would definitely work on those suggestions! Tongue Judges, u were really kind, didnt really expect such points!!! LOL
I really really didnt expect if i could get even one vote!!! LOL But guess i got 3 4 votes!! Woahhh!!! Mein toh itne me hi pagla gai, literally!!! Silly LOL

@ Rhea - wat!! learning from da age of 2!!!! Shocked LOL So did u cry in lower or higher notes?? Hehee!! loved ur voice! That song is one of my fav n really loved that in your voice! Especially da beginning!! It was sooo beautiful!! I literally heard that particular part so many times!!! Tongue Keep it up! Embarrassed

@ Sohini - I sooo loved ur name!!! Tongue n ur voice!! woahhh gal, u r sooo good!! Must participate in indian idol or sa re ga ma!! we would love to see n hear u on a bigger platform!! Take this just as a beginning!!! U r meant to go places!! Clap Would love to hear u more n more! Tongue U used to visit the voting thread to see comments n count ur votes!! hehee!! so sweet n honest!!! LOL

Awww!! n u got IF idol title!!!!!! wowie that seriously is a big surprise, jyo!! Tongue Many many congrats for that Sohini!!! Party Ab toh double party chahiye!!! LOL

As usual mene kuchh zyada hi bol diya!! LOL So would stop here!!
Congrats to everyone who participated here n thanx to everyone who heard our voices n voted here!! Hug

.Shayari.

Nivedithachand

Nivedithachand

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS !!! PartyClap

.Shayari.

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to the winners !! Thumbs Up

.Shayari.

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Congrats to all the participants for taking a chance to show your talents ..and a big applause to the winners Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

See u again next year Party

.Shayari.

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Shayari.. Gr8 to see another carnatic classical student here.. we can share some tips each other Smile

.Shayari.

--GODFATHER--

IF-Dazzler

--GODFATHER--

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Congrats to WINNERS ---@@

And a BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE for SHAYARI --- who is the SWEETEST and MOST HELPFUL member on india-forums ---@ I appreciate all HER HARDWORK in hosting this competition ONLINE and putting in SO MUCH TIME to upload videos and make those POSTS _--- what a GREAT JOB INDEED Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

musica10.Shayari.Nishita123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top