Indian Idol 6

***Winner Of The 1st IF_IDOL Contest*** (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Congrats Sohini,You were awesome.I really loved your voiceClap

Congrats Siriuslysujal,Your voice was so beautiful.I could feel the emotions of the song.Good jobClap

and yay I had voted for you guysBig smile

I would love to take this opportunity to congratulate all the other contestants for participating in this competition.It was lovely to hear all your voices.It was so tough to just choose two.

Thank you so much Judges 

Jaspal TorontoHugfor your encouraging comments on my singing.I have never had any training at all and this is the first time I ever particpated in such a competition so your comments mean a lot to meSmile

ksl007Hugfor your constructive comments.I will try to follow your adviceSmile

JyotiHugfor your positive comments and I agree old is GoldSmile

I never expected these markings from the judges and so this was a pleasant surprise.Thank you guysBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.MyInspirationzCharu21Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Winner Of The 1st IF_IDOL Contest*** (Page 2)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sohiniluvsmusic

Goldie

sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Ok M overwhelmed i jst cnt believe M the winner!!!Shocked this competition was soo tough! M very very happy nd glad that i thought to participate here! Thanks to the judges for ur precious comnts and thanks to all who had voted for me!! all participants worked soo hard and really they all are winners!! and thanks to @jyoti and @shayari for organising such contest!! ok m in dreamland now!Day Dreaming bt i dnt know how to use the siggy!!??ConfusedUnhappy anyone please help!! and @jyoti more surprise!!wowie!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.minizzjyoti06-Cruiser-MyInspirationzCharu21Nikki_Titli

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Naz & Sohini.. Congratulations to you both.. and Shayari.. Keep arranging such competitions with multiple Rounds and Jyoti, Jas paaji and Sachin.. Thnx a lot for the feedback.. will definitely work more hard Smile

Edited by .Divya. - 17 September 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sohiniluvsmusic.Shayari.minizzCharu21-Cruiser-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome...heard a few voices again and it sounds even better now.

Shayri is the totalling correct in case of Contestant No. 8? Casual glance tells me all judges gave her generous marks...! I might be wrong though!

Great thread...great work!Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz.Shayari.Charu21

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Congrats to both our deserving winners ClapClapClap...it was a fab contest and every participant was equally good StarStarStar..thanks all for participating and making it a huge huge success in the end .. u all r true winners StarStarStarStar

Also I m glad that we members as well as judges hv done such a fair judgement overall .. so claps to all those who voted and judged the whole contest ClapClapClapClap

We can definitely give a lesson or two to our Indian idol judges Wink...and I really want to see all participants in Indian idol next year haan Big smile

Once again congrats to Sohini for the winner title ... u might get one more surprise along with the siggy which u will come to know soon WinkEmbarrassed ..

Shayari  huge applause for u for coming up with this creative contest on IF ClapClapClapClap
Thanqq jyotiBig smile but it is u who supported me in this contest in every momentClapClapClap!!! without ur support n suggestions i could not make it successful!!Embarrassed lotsss of love to uuuEmbarrassed

n yess u judges had done fabuloua jobClap i wish n want u ppl as a judges in the next indian idolEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by .Shayari. - 17 September 2012 at 10:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06MyInspirationz

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Shayri is the totalling correct in case of Contestant No. 8? Casual glance tells me all judges gave her generous marks...! I might be wrong though!

hmmm i dont think so cruiserEmbarrassed judges had given the marks according to her performance only.Embarrassed
she gave the strong competition for runner up siriuslysujal...only .5 marks were difference between these two

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Congo sohini;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sohiniluvsmusic.Shayari.Charu21

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

Originally posted by cruiser51

hmmm i dont think so cruiserEmbarrassed judges had given the marks according to her performance only.Embarrassed
she gave the strong competition for runner up siriuslysujal...only .5 marks were difference between these two

No no...you got me wrong. I didn't say Judges erred...casually glancing, I thought she got enough marks to be at 2nd place...see, I need to brush up on Math or stick to calculators! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top