Hongey Judaa Na Hum
Hongey Judaa Na Hum

India-Forums

   

CM Ranking - 14

Ayesha066 IF-Sizzlerz
Ayesha066
Ayesha066

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 13715

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
The First Chaska Meter Ranking For the Forum is out..Tongue And we are placed on the 14th rank..Star
Congrats to everyoneEmbarrassed
Thats a Really Really Good Start.. Though For the Past few Days there has been Less activity.. 
Still Hoping to see more activity in the forum and soon Reaching to the top! Big smile

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

aamna-muskaan..Bournville..100prabhtanasha1993zuenaSavi_S.Lovegood.AamnaLover-CmPunk123-anjali.K-Insight-FIZK6-Niha-Siddhi_-Rojaa----Priya----SMay31-Premeer_Diwaniilove99--epiPhobia--romailaDon_theEvilTrouble.momorockz-Rashu-villian-

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 29556

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
res
Edited ...LOL
First congo to all who had been doin some effort in hitting CM otherwise so far the impression of ppl here hasn't been good...for many reasons Smile
1. They never press like for TM...arre koi inn se pucho does its costs u in pressing like icon? nahi na to phir itni laziness kyun Ouch
2. PPl do visits posts but are to lazy to comment...ok theek hai they may dont find any words for appeciating TM but ek Thankyou pe kitna kharcha paani hoga...zero Tongue phir problem kya hai Confused
 
sach mein doston u guys are too lazy...look at other forums they are mad for such activities and look at us where we stand...no where ek CM ki rating se forum nahin chalney wala members work too should be appreciated...Smile


Edited by romaila - 17 September 2012 at 6:32am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Bebo13aamna-muskaanSupermagical..Bournville..tanasha1993Ayesha066ilove99-Rashu-villian-momorockzDon_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 32128

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
yeah good startTongueshow is going really well..  i hope seeing this change other invisible member in forum to do help to increase show ranking and even sometime love to press and like to do comment as well.. LOL

Edited by DonIsback - 17 September 2012 at 6:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalAyesha066romaila

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 29556

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@Don: there are few but he no should increase by now...IF pe rehna hai to yeah sab karna hoga.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066Don_theEvil

Ayesha066 IF-Sizzlerz
Ayesha066
Ayesha066

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 13715

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

res
Edited ...LOL
First congo to all who had been doin some effort in hitting CM otherwise so far the impression of ppl here hasn't been good...for many reasons Smile
1. They never press like for TM...arre koi inn se pucho does its costs u in pressing like icon? nahi na to phir itni laziness kyun Ouch
2. PPl do visits posts but are to lazy to comment...ok theek hai they may dont find any words for appeciating TM but ek Thankyou pe kitna kharcha paani hoga...zero Tongue phir problem kya hai Confused
 
sach mein doston u guys are too lazy...look at other forums they are mad for such activities and look at us where we stand...no where ek CM ki rating se forum nahin chalney wala members work too should be appreciated...Smile
Very well Said Romi.. We need much more activity in the forum.. We Have made it till 14th rank.. And if our forum activities continnues at a better pace than this.. Then definetely we can reach the top!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romailaDon_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 32128

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

@Don: there are few but he no should increase by now...IF pe rehna hai to yeah sab karna hoga.
yeah wahi , agree romi . Approve ff writers showing there effort at least praise them.. they are doing great job.. support them . ff present members thought about couple. so its easy to cv to know what we want.. we should give chance to them what exactly we want. then there no use to cursing story line afterwards when you dont like track.. first do something form your side too 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066romaila

Ayesha066 IF-Sizzlerz
Ayesha066
Ayesha066

Joined: 21 August 2010
Posts: 13715

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

yeah good startTongueshow is going really well..  i hope seeing this change other invisible member in forum to do help to increase show ranking and even sometime love to press and like to do comment as well.. LOL
Yup Well First we need to find these invisible members and to teach them and make them understand how important their 1 like and comment is for the TM!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 29556

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

Originally posted by romaila

res
Edited ...LOL
First congo to all who had been doin some effort in hitting CM otherwise so far the impression of ppl here hasn't been good...for many reasons Smile
1. They never press like for TM...arre koi inn se pucho does its costs u in pressing like icon? nahi na to phir itni laziness kyun Ouch
2. PPl do visits posts but are to lazy to comment...ok theek hai they may dont find any words for appeciating TM but ek Thankyou pe kitna kharcha paani hoga...zero Tongue phir problem kya hai Confused
 
sach mein doston u guys are too lazy...look at other forums they are mad for such activities and look at us where we stand...no where ek CM ki rating se forum nahin chalney wala members work too should be appreciated...Smile
Very well Said Romi.. We need much more activity in the forum.. We Have made it till 14th rank.. And if our forum activities continnues at a better pace than this.. Then definetely we can reach the top!
thats the point if it can be 14 in one week why not in top ten but fr that we need to encourage writers...if they will write then there will be any activity. Currently rating is good all coz of articles and not the forum activity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalAyesha066Don_theEvil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index