Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
i dont want to create misunderstanding or say anything to hurt someone in this forum!! 

but finally i feel to share that with u, 

i dont like himesh!

when i saw the promos of that show he was giving so much harsh comments and presenting hsi team with a bit offending words, where atif asalam for em was very cool and charm

since the show has bagun, himesh ki adat wahi ki ahi hai, he has been till date evry mean to pakistan singers, where other side atifl aslam give a positive reaction abt comment to both singers, as he said that ** i wont only give u positive notes qauz im your captain, even i will tell where u should hv sing a bit better ** 2 pakisani singers!

for a few days a go ihv read an artica lon If, where himesh said its a war for us1 i was like??!!! kya??? himesh is very offending to pakistani singers! 

he should not forget that mona liza the top TV actress of pakistan has already wroked in his film kajra re and even other pakistan actors were to c in the movuie who are on top in our pakistan Tv or film industrie!  

once again i apologize once againfor any wrong word , i dont wanna hurt someone with my post!!

peace 

Edited by larki_punjaban - 17 September 2012 at 6:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

an_kSnigdha_KhanamTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "may i ...??" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

an_klarki_punjaban

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Both are drama kingLOLNone can deny that favouritism is going on there!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetie

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
^^ no no no no

i dont agree with u!! seperate ur comment with atif aslam's lovers

when evr he says somethign there abt 80% of he speech which can b beleived but HR is the biggest drama king in the music world right know!!

he is too much frustrated! qauz he knows thatz nose singer r out! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an_k

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
^^ haan ismein koi shaq nahin hai 

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I think Himesh has improved alot so far what I have seen so far. He can get bad fairly quickly.

I had no opinion of Atif. Actually I had no clue who he was. I had heard couple of songs during sa re ga ma pa competition which I thought were good. Yeah his attitude sucks big time. In many ways I find him worse than Himesh.

There only one person who is dignified that is Runa ji.

Rest everyone is guilty of being cheesy that includes abida, atif, himesh, asha ji. All have done something that is bit shameful

Edited by preetie - 17 September 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shruti.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.