Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
YAYYYT I am so happyy!  

Now will start the actual fun!! I so hated shanky playing the "maafi dedo" bhikari.It was too passive for him.But now it will be so much fun seeing Shivjee bajaoing Jago ke kadu type plans ka band.And even shanks will do something really active and energetic.That is what suits him.

Waise I wonder how much brains J will need to plot against S πŸ˜† A will be in full on support of her would be and J and CM ka dil jalega.WOWWW!

Now I just pray prats NEVERR leaves BV.I wanna enjoy AnSh to the fullest now.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I knew it. And mentioned it also a number of times. Woh kabhi bhi sahi ho nehi sakta. He just does not have it in him.
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice post khushi...

i was waiting for this track only since the day they changed the banner and included pighead...did you saw his face in banner..it was all -ve... his eyes were so sullen looking..all murdurus and eveil and like loathing something like he is dying to bring harm to some one and punish the person for bringing him to this level...the hatred...the jelousy.. the loathness...evilness...all this in that banner pighead...adn i was like when cv will finally show this pighead they ahve shown in banner...i think now the time has come...thnxx cv
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What cd b the magnanimity of the problem that cd b created by jagat?
Smaller than an ant, probably...as jagat's brain is even smaller than that...
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•really so all this drama was to turn him negative ..i wonder how much more cvs will make him do wrong then his end is death because now more wrong works from him will result into no redemption ever so how much more works he will correct and in the end commit suicide great moral by cvs ...totally senseless drama 
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
J turnig negative !! πŸ˜† So, are we going to see CM-J shaking hands !! πŸ˜† Would love to see how Shiv will bajao band of both his beloved CM and J !!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jagya turning negative (than he already isπŸ˜†) is very non-bv like. In BV there were no real villains till now (except for few side characters). Why are they doing this nowπŸ˜•. Is he going to plan and plot against AnSh? 

But Jagya turning negative is good for AnShπŸ˜†. No threat to AnSh.  
megcmehta thumbnail
As shown today again he is blaming Anandi for his misfortune!!!! how selfish can a person be😑😑😑😑 they now just need to focus on ANSH and get rid of J character!!! it is useless story and they are just prolonging it
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes...today's pre cap showed it! πŸ˜›

Shanky looks good as a villain! πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahi12

πŸ˜•really so all this drama was to turn him negative ..i wonder how much more cvs will make him do wrong then his end is death because now more wrong works from him will result into no redemption ever so how much more works he will correct and in the end commit suicide great moral by cvs ...totally senseless drama 

i agree wid u!!this totally absurd track  & if CVs r going 2 turn him -ve then i'll stop watching this hsow & colors is officially closed 4 me.
wats this??is it BV or sum kekta mai's soap where just 4 the sake of main leads 2 get 2gether any1 can turn -ve . atleast till its shown that hes truely seeking 4giveness but now it luks like that BV CVs r no less than the ekta mai!!🀒🀒🀒

there shud b gud track wid asking him 4giveness from the family & A & 4 earning it doing hard work by doing every thing 4 his family & A & also help in AnSh marriage either by stopping that stupid brainless CM or letting A go wid S!!