Writers Corner

India-Forums

The Beauty of A Lie *Chap.1 upd.*

Angelfreak_96 IF-Dazzler
Angelfreak_96
Angelfreak_96

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mistic_CreationArVi_ArHiMishAvhetalmknWanderingBeautysamia19ashvikluverrrMagicalPariFragranceOfLovetinselsiva2901Monaya_Vrushan

Angelfreak_96 IF-Dazzler
Angelfreak_96
Angelfreak_96

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
So guys this is the 1st chapter, hope you guys will like it...

Chapter 1

She stood there not knowing what to do. He approached towards her slowly. He was a complete stranger, but she felt like she knew him for years. Everyone who was surrounding her gave way for him to reach her.

"Who is he? How does he know me?" those questions kept replaying in her head like an old recorder.

"Hey baby, I missed you a lot you know." The guy said. He wrapped her into his arms and before she could say anything. He gave her a kiss on her cheek. She froze at his action. She was completely dumbstruck. Her 2 friends; Kate and Christine, looked at her with a questioning eyes. They were even more confused than she was. There was complete silence in the room until her friend; Kevin spoke up.

"This is not a park to hug girls like this. Who are you and why are you hugging Alice."  Kevin asked him.

He broke the hug between him and Alice and spoke up.

"First of all, who are you?" The guy asked Kevin.

"I'm her friend. Kevin Bill. Now would you mind telling me who are you." Kevin asked the guy with shooting daggers.

"I'm Robert. Robert Holman. You must have heard about me. I'm Alice's boyfriend." Said the guy. As soon as he said that, he had his hand around Alice's waist and he pulled her near to him. His other hand was in his pocket.

"Robert Holman." Alice whispered to herself. She looked at him, Robert just winked at her. Alice then turned and looked at her friend who had their mouth opened. Alice signaled both of them to follow her and she dragged the so called 'Robert' out of their class room. They walked till the corner so that no one can see or hear them. As soon as they came till the dead end of the corridor, Alice pinned him to the wall and asked him angrily who he is.

"Who the hell are you mister and why do you call yourself Robert Holman." She asked.

"First of all, let go of me. It's not nice pinning your boyfriend to the wall*sad face*. And second of all I call myself Robert Holman because I'm Robert Holman. Now let go of me." Robert said. Despite of not wanting to let go of him, she did.

He was rite, it's not nice pinning boyfriend to the wall. Alice thought. Suddenly she gave a shocking expression,

BOYFRIEND. Why the hell I'm calling him my boyfriend. He's not my boyfriend. He can't be…I mean Robert Holman was just a fictional character, he can't be real. I must be dreaming; that's rite I'm just dreaming. She took a deep breath while closing her eyes and ensured herself that it's just a dream.

"If you're thinking that you're dreaming, then I'm sorry to say this, but you're not dreaming. It's real."
Someone whispered near her ears.

She instantly opened her eyes and saw him standing close to her. His face was near to her and his lips were inches a part from hers. He gave a charming smile which made her heart flutter. Her heartbeat quickened as she felt his breath caress her face. She got back to her sense and quickly moved away from him, but she almost trip and fall until she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist, protecting her from falling on the ground. She moved away from him slowly and said sorry and thank you to him, he only smiled at her.

"So now do you believe that I'm real?"
Robert said. Alice unknowingly nodded her head positively. Suddenly Alice felt dizzy and ended up collapsing into Robert's arms.

So guys this is the 1st chapter, hope you guys will like it...Kindly leave some feed backs and silent readers please like, 1 like or comment wouldn't hurt that much rite...Embarrassed...

Edited by angelfreak96 - 19 September 2012 at 3:39am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MishAvArVi_ArHi-sofia1249-.scarlet.WanderingBeautysamia19ashvikluverrrFragranceOfLovetinselsiva2901

FragranceOfLove IF-Sizzlerz
FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Nice :) But wouldn't all five of their bfs coming true, be a little tedious?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mistic_CreationArVi_ArHi-sofia1249-Angelfreak_96

siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Omg total different conceptEmbarrassed 
Ur plot & prologue damn interesting dear Embarrassed
great start dearClapClapClap
Wishto read moreWink

*******************************Chap-1*************************************

Omg omg If something happens to me i will faint for sure.
Awesome & Breath Taking update dear Big smile
Omg he kissed her on cheekShockedShockedShocked & his hand around her waistShockedEmbarrassed.
Poor Alice shock to react LOL
U wrote it very well Clap.
Pinning a boy is not nice ROFLROFLROFL
Continue soon 
Thanks for the pm

Edited by siva2901 - 19 September 2012 at 4:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArVi_ArHi-sofia1249-Angelfreak_96

samia19 IF-Rockerz
samia19
samia19

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
nice concept, thanks for the pm

Mistic_Creation-sofia1249-Angelfreak_96

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Nice !!!Continue soon

Mistic_Creation-sofia1249-Angelfreak_96

Mistic_Creation Newbie
Mistic_Creation
Mistic_Creation

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
WOW ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
cant wait till it start...The Prologue was awesome...Thumbs Up...
do continue soon...
PLEASE PM me when you start Chapter 1...pls, pls, pls...

MishAv-sofia1249-Angelfreak_96

MishAv Groupbie
MishAv
MishAv

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Superb Prologue...ClapThumbs UpApprove
Can't wait to read more do continue...True story huh, can't wait to know who is Robert...Smile
I've realized one thing, you're really expert in writing suspense and mysteries type of story(my point of view)...LOLStar
Your 2 other ffs are also the same...anyways I really loved it and pls PM me when you update Chapter 1...

Edited by MishAv - 17 September 2012 at 6:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sofia1249-Angelfreak_96

Go to top