Sur Kshetra

Is everyone favoring India side?

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Since this is a singing competition I am not really going to go into the India-Pakistan argument and wanting India to win because I am an Indian.  So taking it on face value how many of you think the India side contestants get better and kinder comments even when they dont really sing all that well sometimes and the Pak side people despite singing really well sometimes just get a you can do better. 

Also everyone - especially Asha Bhonsle and Himesh get very personal while insulting Atif sometimes...dont you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serious-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with u...  Asha ji's comment " App log yahan aa ke gana gate haan" was very insulting. poor Atif ðŸ˜­
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I Agree. However I don't feel bad for Atif at all as he is jerk himself for taking it out on Indian participants. That is low blow than anyone on the show. He is disappointment. Whatever judges do is separate however when you start giving participants low marks that shows you have no class.
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

Since this is a singing competition I am not really going to go into the India-Pakistan argument and wanting India to win because I am an Indian.  So taking it on face value how many of you think the India side contestants get better and kinder comments even when they dont really sing all that well sometimes and the Pak side people despite singing really well sometimes just get a you can do better. 

Also everyone - especially Asha Bhonsle and Himesh get very personal while insulting Atif sometimes...dont you think?

Honestly its gonna get  worst.. cause there is a huge problem lurking around.. yet people don't see if cuz  maybe they are not trained musically idk . or too involved in bashing judges 

The problem  is ..  

The Indian singers .. - don't have good voices but according to sur, taal , transitional , breathing , pitching  aspect of music they are far better and most of the time- 95% on pitch and have been trained in classical forms of music..

the Pakistan singers - Have better voice quality and texture of voice .. but they  lack in Sur .. Sara is good and knows the basics  but  when singing sa ra ga ma ..  she doesn't sing the  right pitches.  she will not make it  far.  BUT nAbeel  has it .. this Guy can SING and he has to chances to give Diljaan competition.   His Sur is almost perfect and with that voice . Him and Diljaan can be top 2 . 

but its  SUr Kshetra , the contestants should sing on pitch ..  Atif himself sings OFF pitch all the time . so him as a mentor not really looking good for the Pakistani side.  And that has nothing to do with nationalism , pride or favoritism . 

I regards to Asha behavior and Himesh ,  well look around plenty of people have voiced their opinions . 
I personally Don't care about Atif vs Himesh vs Asha vs Praveen vs Runa vs  Vicks guys ..  i watch the show because i love singing , i have been trained and studied music .. so for me its not  India vs pakistan  .. i don't have a favorite mentor  . i dont have a  favorite Judge. 

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Atif is a really bad singer, its his looks,songs and personality which has made him what he is.  The way he sang with Ashaji I was totally cringing, he was sooo off key. 

Mia I agree lots of people have voiced their opinions...but then I think the opinions should go for anyone who sings regardless of whose side is singing.  What I saw in the last show was everyone went against the Pak singers even when at so many times they sounded better than their Indian counterparts.  The Indians were just given the wow you are so good speil even when they werent.  I dont know everyone's names yet it will take me 3-4 watches to know who everyone is 😆  Im very bad with names that way !

But I hope everyone gets fair judgement.  I see Atif bashing for no reason and despite what a jerk he may be on the show atleast he has shown restraint.   The points he was giving just reflected his frustration at the ONLY negative comments his team was receiving even though they were not all that bad.   But lets see how it shapes out.  At least in the last episode I thought it was all very unfair. 

Mia1love thumbnail

Atif is a really bad singer, its his looks,songs and personality which has made him what he is.  The way he sang with Ashaji I was totally cringing, he was sooo off key. 

Mia I agree lots of people have voiced their opinions...but then I think the opinions should go for anyone who sings regardless of whose side is singing.  What I saw in the last show was everyone went against the Pak singers even when at so many times they sounded better than their Indian counterparts.  The Indians were just given the wow you are so good speil even when they werent.  I dont know everyone's names yet it will take me 3-4 watches to know who everyone is 😆  Im very bad with names that way !

But I hope everyone gets fair judgement.  I see Atif bashing for no reason and despite what a jerk he may be on the show atleast he has shown restraint.   The points he was giving just reflected his frustration at the ONLY negative comments his team was receiving even though they were not all that bad.   But lets see how it shapes out.  At least in the last episode I thought it was all very unfair. 

Finally Someone else who understands Music ðŸ¤— ..

I honestly was  shocked and annoyed seeing atif sing off pitch in front of Asha ji .. and she tried so hard to  divert her mind  and keep a smile on her face and started waving her hands..  He really trashed the song.  and It was one of my All times favs so i was  very upset.

I think  the fact Atif is a mentor is a joke.  He has no knowledge about music , sur , taal , N he is sooo monotone.  At least Himesh has Musical Knowledge and understands the MUSIC 101 . 

And as i said before , the Pakistani Side has better Voice and voice quality but not on pitch . which becomes a problem . and Indian  not good voices.  except  Diljaan . I honestly only like 2 singers Diljaan and Nabeel . they both should win the show . 

Atif attitude Sucks on this show .. from  episode 2 he has been making smart remarks towards Indian singers n especially with the  janbaz Crap ..  and the comment on Indrani not having a good voice ( sooo not necessary) . And beginning of Episode 3 . Himesh spoke about team india and his contestants  while atif was hell bent on proving his contestants  have more himmat and  jaanbaz to win over india .Lmao  nice way of Introducing team pakistan .

HImesh and Atif need to be thrown out of the show . and replaces wiht rahat fateh ali khan and suresh wadkar . these two are a joke. But at least Himesh has Knowledge and is a awesome Music Director . 

Fair judgement - well regardless there are 3 judges . Parveen ji and Runa Ji .  Runa Ji is giving her comments . Even if Asha is more pro India . Diljaan comments are universal, therefore Good pitch prefect singing will be noticed and given a good score . and from  team india only one person got a standing ovation . Indrani.  Praveen was too lazy to get up for diljaan . 

Even runa ji didn't give Extremely positive comments for team Pakistan . and that guy on team india who is sick .. so idk ..  Asha is more vocal but she is not the only one speaking . 
Edited by Mia1love - 11 years ago
😆 sab maya ha channel walo ke😆
Mia1love thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

😆 sab maya ha channel walo ke😆

Not channel , it's Gajendra Singh .. he always does this TRP drama . and what he did on  Music ka Maha was the Worst and Most Disgusting EVER  !!!!  
Edited by Mia1love - 11 years ago
shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia1love

Finally Someone else who understands Music ðŸ¤— ..

I honestly was  shocked and annoyed seeing atif sing off pitch in front of Asha ji .. and she tried so hard to  divert her mind  and keep a smile on her face and started waving her hands..  He really trashed the song.  and It was one of my All times favs so i was  very upset.

I think  the fact Atif is a mentor is a joke.  He has no knowledge about music , sur , taal , N he is sooo monotone.  At least Himesh has Musical Knowledge and understands the MUSIC 101 . 

And as i said before , the Pakistani Side has better Voice and voice quality but not on pitch . which becomes a problem . and Indian  not good voices.  except  Diljaan . I honestly only like 2 singers Diljaan and Nabeel . they both should win the show . 

Atif attitude Sucks on this show .. from  episode 2 he has been making smart remarks towards Indian singers n especially with the  janbaz Crap ..  and the comment on Indrani not having a good voice ( sooo not necessary) . And beginning of Episode 3 . Himesh spoke about team india and his contestants  while atif was hell bent on proving his contestants  have more himmat and  jaanbaz to win over india .Lmao  nice way of Introducing team pakistan .

HImesh and Atif need to be thrown out of the show . and replaces wiht rahat fateh ali khan and suresh wadkar . these two are a joke. But at least Himesh has Knowledge and is a awesome Music Director . 

Fair judgement - well regardless there are 3 judges . Parveen ji and Runa Ji .  Runa Ji is giving her comments . Even if Asha is more pro India . Diljaan comments are universal, therefore Good pitch prefect singing will be noticed and given a good score . and from  team india only one person got a standing ovation . Indrani.  Praveen was too lazy to get up for diljaan . 

Even runa ji didn't give Extremely positive comments for team Pakistan . and that guy on team india who is sick .. so idk ..  Asha is more vocal but she is not the only one speaking . 

well said.
i dont know whose idea is that  Atif sings with Asha. worst Idea. seeing the song i was thinking what a joke. Ayesha said, what a moment!!!! definitely!!!!😆 and  dilbar mere??? 😕
and what atif says, Jaanbaz or jahabaaz??? whatever, i dont like this word. its sounds like warrior.

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree Atif sucked when he was singing with Asha ji. It was really bad singing. However his other songs are good. He can sing only one type of songs. He is not versatile. In a way he is just like HR who also doesnt one type of songs.