TOI: Shaheer wants to do dance reality show

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Shaheer wants to do a dance reality show

Ano Patel, TNN | Sep 17, 2012, 02.41PM IST
Read More:Teri Meri Love Stories|Shaheer Sheikh|Mahi Vij
Shaheer wants to do a dance reality show
Shaheer Sheikh
Shaheer Sheikh catapulted to fame as Anant in the daily soap Navya. The show, which was a love story of a young couple, made its place with the youngsters of the country. Although it was pulled of air abruptly, it was not the end of the road for Shaheer. 

Starring yet again in a sweet love story, a telefilm, Shaheer's part of the latest episode ofTeri Meri Love Stories opposite Mahi Vij. Having shot the telefilm in Macau, Shaheer feels "it's great that people are finally investing in TV shows also as it is one of the biggest industries." 

While his chocolate boy looks compliment a love story perfectly, ask him whether he'd like to be part of any reality show and Shaheer says, "I don't know. Maybe a dance related show..." As he trails off, we inquire whether a Bigg Boss would appeal to him. He has a hearty laugh and says, "Umm... I have never planned anything in life till now and have only gone with the flow. So let's see; what comes my way. When I came to Mumbai I had no experience in acting, till I actually did it. I want to do something different. I think I should go out and socialize more, meet more people. But I don't do that a lot."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Na1na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yes a dance reality show will be a good learning experience for him...

n God forbid...if he gets into Big Boss I'll bang my head on the wall!!!
I HATE that show!
Anyaa_Shamyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs! Even i was als want to c him in dance show as he s good dancer