Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Monday

Jegan's house...phone ringing...Fraud gokul picks up the phone and andha pakkam malar's friend speaking...she asks for malar...Gokul says oh...u va??(who va??Confused)...

Dammal...dumeeel...with DTS sound effect purushan pondatti fight in full flow...Mr and Mrs. jegan fighting...Jegan slapping his wife...Wife crying...Ashok,gokul ellarum comes out and asks why mummy aa adiching??...Jegan says indha fraud lady...tailor(gopi) kku jewels adagu vachu money kuduthurukka...Ashok and his wife silent...Gokul stops his FIl from beating...Malar's mom says that is my jewels ...my mummy kuduthadhu...jegan angryangryHe says oh...then go back to ur amma...dont stay in my house...(habba indha serial la dhaan age difference illama purushan pondatti fight nadakudhu..d'oh)...

Gokul says leave it maamu...athai will not do like this hereafter...Jegan gives a final warining to his  wife...he says i'll forgive anything but not nambikkai drogam...vetti bali potruven...be careful..He goes inside and gokul thiru thiru...

Gokul sends athai inside and ashok and his wife warns gokul to be careful...My appa will not tolerate nambikkai drogam..u dont abt him...He will defenitely kill u when he comes to know abt ur fraud thanam...says ashok..Iam waiting for that day...says Mrs. ashok...Bot of them leaves and gokul worriedworried...

Sokku and mayil walking...Sokku tells mayil to try to walk briskly...Mayil says he cant...Sokku says nambikkai is important mayil...Beleive urself...u will get well soon..u can do it...walk walk...try to move ur hand...

2 nadaswara vidwans comes and nalam visariching sokku and mayil...oru vitthu says kovil la vaasikka koopitanga..i sais no...sokku annan dhaan vasikanum nnu sollitten...innoru vitthhu says all becoz of ur thambhi mayil...mayil sad...Sokku says come mayil...lets go...Vithu stops them and sya u should know sokku anne.;..ur brother is responsible for everything...now see...he is anubaviching...Mayil super sad...Vithus leaves and sokku consoles mayil..mayil says let them talk anne..i deserve this kind of treatment and punishment...ragini wedding day annikku i'll ask sorry to everyone...adhuvum kaala vizhundhu mannippu ketpen...Mayil moves and sokku sogama looks at him...

Jegan tells gokul that oor makkal are talking nonsense abt him...He says "oor makkal says u r cheating me...be carepul...i dont beleive them...but neenga careful pl..."...Gokul thiru thiru nnu muzhiching...

Sokku house...Ellarum eating dinner...Gopi comes and calls his sound party mummy...mummy comnig and gopi ...enna problem b/w u and my mamiyar...Ambuttudhen...Meenakshi aattam started..."ayyaiyo..ellarum vaangadi...maanam pochu...mariyadhai pochu"...nnu shouting...all girls including malar comes and meenu sandaikku pogudhu malar kitta...gopi shocked...

Thodarum...

Tuesday-Migan

Tuesday - September 18, 2012

Continues from Monday where Gopi pulls aside asking Meenu about her Seeru vilayadalgal and meenu starts jumping up and down and starts screaming. She scolds for telling on to her mother. She next scolds Gopi for listening to MIL, wife and not supporting mom. Sokku comes and he also gets a dose. Gopi and Sokku are speechless.

Mayil says if I am the older mayil I would have convinced Anni and Gopi but I have talked enough previously - no more talking.

In NA house, Moorthy is down with fever could not move. He cries saying I cannot walk and need to go uchannu. NA is very soft and tells him this is why you need a wife and he carries Moorthy to the bathroom(literally carries - but how can a wife carry him? Yenna logico)????

Moorthy feels bad for troubling dad - but NA tells him not to worry as he only brought him up through all these. Moorthy cries saying I am scared. NA sleeps next to him telling I will take you to hospital in the morning.

Gokul talking to his friend and he says I have planned to go settle in london with my friend. I need to cash out and go there and live peacefully. can't take any more. I need 2 crore rupees to go to London and start a business and thinks what he can do to get the money. He cannot sell the property fast and also chit fund you cannot make money fast. He thinks comes with an idea and asks friend to help him and tells his plan in muted dialogue.

In Sokku house, Mahesu talks to SR and tells him to ask money for a car. SR tells not now but Mahesu shuts him. Santi and velu who are there praise Mahesu and support her idea.

Mahesu takes SR to Gopi. Gopi is checking accounts with Malar, Mahesu makes sure malar leaves and goes slowly asks for money for the car. Gopi hesitates, meenu crosses and she teases Gopi will have to ask permission to his wife and MIL. mahesu uses that chance and  Gopi has no choice - shakes his head to arrange money for the car. Mahesu and SR leave, Gopi looks worried...

Thodarum...

Wednesday-No telecast...Pillaiyar chathurthi spl programs

Thursday-Update by Migan

Thursday - Sep 20

Starts with Mahesu asking to buy a car. Gopi asks how much and SR doesn't know how much and tells Gop ito get money ready and he will look for a car. Gopi is looking worried. Once inside the room Mahesu scolds SR for not asking specefic amount. Santi tells to listen to Mahesu.

At NA Moorthy is really sick. Meanwhile Leela and Mallika go for a wedding. NA comes back and take moorthy to DR office.

Gopi meets his dad and asksSokku why Amma like this nnu. Also tells about Mahesu car request. Sokku tells him he will talk to Meenakshi.
He says all taking advantage of Gopi because he is yielding too much.

Parame tels Ramesh to check on Moorthy and he scolds her and says I won't go see him. Param ucalls Kamu and tells everything.

In Sokku house velu is sittign and talking to all, Santi tells him to adakki vasichufy. Soom Mahesu will go thani kudithanam and we can go with hernnu.

NA takes Moorthu to the DR, DR tells food poison and gives meds. NA brings him back home and he gets a call and needed to go to Madurai. Kamu running looking for Moorthy in the hospital.

NA and Moorthy return home and NA leaves Moorthy in vanitha care and leaves. (Looks like Paramu and Ramesh out too).
Kamu comes to the house - seeing her Moorthy screams at her jumps up and down and slaps her in anger. He faints and kamu tells Vanitha to bring an auto to take him to the hospital.

Thodarum...

friday-Srima ma

Friday

Sokku taking care of mayil..gives him medicines..infact ootivittings...deivu accompanying him...Meenu moraching and standing nearby...Deivu takes mayil inside...

Meenu oramkatting sokku and says she wants to talk to him...Sokku tells herto proceed...Meenu says rags kannalam work ellam pending...u spend all ur time only in taking care of mayil...u have to take careof rags wedding prep also...

Sokku says now i want to say something...taking care of mayil and rags wedding...eppadi rendum link aagudhu??...nee maarita wifey...And the way u behaved with gpi yesterday...u crossed all ur limits...Gopi is not my son...adhukkum mela...But u...nee maamiyarpecha ketkara nnu sollitta..He is shattered...and who is malar??...why kodumai paduthing her so much??She is our gopi's wife...Meenu sad...Sokku niruthara maadhiri idea illai...A4 dialogue delivery in full flow...learn to forgive ...learn to praise...says sokku...meenu crying andsokku leaves...

Hospital...Moorthy in stretcher...Doctor comes and takes him to ICU...Kaamu calls gopi...

Sokku house...meenu serving food to shanthi and her husband...Sokku asks for kaamu...Deivu says engayo veliya poitta...Sokku tells them to take care of kaamu becoz she is pregnant...Selfish mahesu comes and asks for gopi...Sokku says car vaangi tharen nnu sonna he will do it...pls porumai kaathufy...

Sokku tells deivu to give medicines to mayil...Deivu goes in and gives tablets to mayil..>Mayil starts crying andpolambing..Says he is kashtapaduthing sokku ...Deivu consoles him...she says u get well soon...then only u can help sokku...Mayil says yes and takes his medicines...

Back to hospital...Gops comes and kaamu tells abt moorthy...Doctor comes out and tells gopi to come with him...Gopi follows him and doctor says moorthy kku cancer nnu nenekiren...Gopi super shcoked...Starts crying...Doctor says 100% cancer dhaan...leukemia...Doctor says bone marrow test results should come ...then only we can confirm...Wait till next week...Doctor leaves and kaamu comes and asks gopi...Gopi crying...Kaamu runs back to doctor and doctor says moorthy kku cancer...Vanitha crying and kaamu stunned...

Kaamu consoles vanitha and gopi...says idhu gopi and periyappa nadathi vacha kalyanam...onnum aagadhu...Kaamu goes and sits alone and prays to god...

Thodarum...

Edited by shreenithi - 13 December 2012 at 3:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmiJanumiganhopper_oceanhoneydaisyCarynnithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naaswaram sep 17-21 mon-fri on pg-1" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
wednesday

pillu bhai kaapathitaru..No PP ...

happy vinayagar chathurthi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Janulakshmikrswash2Carynnithyamkv

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

wednesday

Mothakam vachu Kondadina ennakku , Sadhakama NO PP potta Pillu Bai kku JaiiiClapClapClapClap..ana PP yea Better gu ra mathiri oru movie potta TV karagalukku cha Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2_SK_

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Thansk Sumi for the monday update.

Can't tolerate these two ladies Meenakshi and mahesu. Too much.

Moorthy getting fever is to unite him with kamu???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geeceeswash2_SK_Caryn

jeva5723

jeva5723

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
feel like this drama is nonsense...why gopi do no wat to do...wat ever mother say everthing vedavaku ka...i hate meena and all the mil who treat dil like this...

geecee_SK_

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikr

Originally posted by shreenithi

wednesday

Mothakam vachu Kondadina ennakku , Sadhakama NO PP potta Pillu Bai kku JaiiiClap..ana PP yea Better gu ra mathiri oru movie potta TV karagalukku cha Ouch

LOLLOL
ennaaa padam pottainga appadi laksh madam kku PP better nnu thonudhu...??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Moorthy getting fever is to unite him with kamu???

exactly...adhudhaan going to happen...

swash2nithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.