Arjun SBB/SBS segment

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys, I'm sure all of you want to see some offscreen segments of Arjun. RangmunchTv is able to go to the set and take an interview, but why not SBB ya SBS😡

So what we are going to do now is, we are going to request SBB and SBS to get some arjun segments. 

SBB FB PAGE

SBS
Me too I want Arjun offscreen scenes too !!!!

mainey already request kar chuki hun kahi bar...
pata nahi kab cover karenge hamare arjun pyaare ko ye log
Oh just wait guyz😃.. sbs/sbb never start paying attention to a new show so easily😆.. unless the stars are known from their previous works😊.. i am sure they will go to Arjun's sets soon. i really want to see shaleen and sana together😳
Originally posted by _mahi_

Oh just wait guyz😃.. sbs/sbb never start paying attention to a new show so easily😆.. unless the stars are known from their previous works😊.. i am sure they will go to Arjun's sets soon. i really want to see shaleen and sana together😳
like they say " patience is a virtue", lets cross fingers and wait...
But i also want some sbs scenes😊
Originally posted by Moumimon

mainey already request kar chuki hun kahi bar...

Good, Keep on requesting😉😃
Originally posted by _mahi_

Hopefully ðŸ˜³