Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Won't make a tamasha of myself: Aamir Ali

Purva Desai, TNN | Sep 17, 2012, 02.04PM IST
Won't make a tamasha of myself: Aamir Ali
Aamir Ali
Aamir Ali, the suave actor who tickles everybody's funny bones in SAB TV's FIR, enjoys playing the funnyman. But Aamir is also playing a more serious character in Sony Entertainment Television's Hongey Judaa Na Hum.

But it's comedy that Aamir enjoys the most. "My FIR director has told me that I've become a better actor with comedy. It's tough because there are a lot of things that are not scripted and you have to be spontaneous. FIR has clean humour so I enjoy it".

The actor is experimenting with different genres and has also done a dance reality show 'NachBaliye' with wife Sanjeeda Sheikh where the two went on to win the competition. But Aamir is not very keen on all types of reality shows. He has his reservations about Bigg Boss.

As viewers are aware, Aamir Ali's name is always taken every time a new season of Bigg Boss is to be aired. But the actor clarifies this stance, "I was also offered Bigg Boss but I don't want to make a tamasha of myself on national television. Though I and Sanjeeda enjoy watching the show and we try to catch as many episodes as possible".

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Ankeeeeearak..Bournville..tanasha1993416905riatagorezuenaananya2000Y2JisBackanjali.KFIZK6Ayesha066Premeer_DiwaniJ.LOSiddhi_ilovepyaar-Rojaa-Don_theEvilTrouble.momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Wont make a tamasha of myself-Aamir" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
good going aamir

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Thanks

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
A good decision Aamir!!

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
t4s

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
thanks

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!
Agree with his POV on big boss

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.