Bollywoodlife- Hongey review-too predictable

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Honge Juda Na Hum review: Too predictable

DEBOSHREE GHOSH1.11 PM IST 09.17.2012
Tags:
Aamir Ali, Aamna Sharif, Ayub Khan, Deepshika Nagpal, Honge Juda Na Hum, Honge Juda Na Hum Review, Honge Juda Na Hum Sony, Honge Juda Na Hum TV Review, Honge Judaa Na Hum,Raqesh Vashisht, TV Review
comments 0

Aamir Ali, Ayub Khan and Deepshika Nagpal make an entry into the show. Protagonists Aamna Sharif and Raqesh Vashisht lose their memories in a car accident and end up in hospital. And the show thereon gets super-predictable…Phew!

While we are glad that the makers of Honge Juda Na Hum are being all considerate and endowing us with much needed eye candy in the form of Aamir Ali, hot as he is, he fails to prove his credentials as an onscreen doctor. People who are simultaneously following the first season of Grey's Anatomy on Star World would agree with us when we say that Dr Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey) is a much cooler neurosurgeon than Aamir – who looks downright foolish when he utters complicated medical terms. He convinces us that he would have had looked much better holding a pair of sunglasses than a scalpel in his hand.

Meanwhile Aamna's mom Deepshika is busy plotting how she's going to keep Raqesh away from her daughter. And now that the couple doesn't remember anything about their past together, Mom's job becomes much easier. We hear that Mr Ali might play Aamna's love interest in future episodes. And love story freaks must look forward to that new development on the show, 'coz the two make for an absolute visual delight when in the same frame. But if that happens, Raqesh is obviously going to be the ultimate Kebab mein haddi…and that's understood, no? The show couldn't get more predictable, so watch it only if you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for something to do. Till then, let us warn you that the same old melodrama and cheesy lines are going to be repeated ad nauseam on HJNH…so beware!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
who cares what critics think audience love it
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The story will be more happening after it's settled properly with the audience. So far so good. Thanks Tanu! :)
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Commenting on Aamir is too early when hes just had a few scenes. We havent really seen much of him.

Thanks Tanu.
Edited by FIZK6 - 11 years ago
dazzlinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Commenting on Aamir is too early when hes just had a few scenes. We havent really seen much of him.

Thanks Tanu.

I agree with you completly
swaronilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs but i like this show like hell and will not stop watching it until i get bored but right now its surely very interesting
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm..critism is ok.bt this is too much.. the show just started and it is too early to analysis it..
anyway i'm enjoying the show..
 thanks for sharing..
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well almost same story is shown in every show...for me its the script and direction that glues audiance...lets see how things are kept. One sugesstion for critics...give show some time first then come out with your so called critics as what  always find best the audiance dont and what u thinks wont work that do work...so better catch out! 
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think critics is some kind of hurry that they making comment already. when show just air . let wait and watch story how progressive the do comment please. 
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This review is way too harsh. The show is one of the best indian tv shows as far as I see it. The story is not at all dragging, the chemistry is amazing, the lead pair is awesum so who cares if story is predictable. Its still fun to watch⭐️