Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i m actually fed up of seeing these kind of topics again n again and have to give the same rply again... i mean cumon why sum ppl cannot see both sides by putting themselves in both rk and madhu's place...only madhu's humiliation is seen to dem but wat abt Rk's...isn't he human...i m not saying dat Rk didn't do humiliation to madhu...offcourse he did...but the same goes for madhu as well...she also did the same thing ...first by putting him in jail and by slapping him...its madhu who always started and obviously Rk has to end did it...i m not gonna supprt any1 so i blame both ...talli ek haath se nehi baajti.on the whole its a hate relationship between Rishbala which will soon turn into passion and luv...

and ppl saying dat Rk is treated as god i wud like to tell dem we doesn't worship him or treat him as God...its bcoz of sum ppls low thinking dat dey think our praises for Rk as pooja-arshana ...

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is the plot of the Story n Cv;s are more professional they know what they need to show n how to proceed story ahead...

Rishbala story is dark, intense n paasionate so they have to show everything with passion whether its hate or love...
madhubala.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

i m actually fed up of seeing these kind of topics again n again and have to give the same rply again... i mean cumon why sum ppl cannot see both sides by putting themselves in both rk and madhu's place...only madhu's humiliation is seen to dem but wat abt Rk's...isn't he human...i m not saying dat Rk didn't do humiliation to madhu...offcourse he did...but the same goes for madhu as well...she also did the same thing ...first by putting him in jail and by slapping him...its madhu who always started and obviously Rk has to end did it...i m not gonna supprt any1 so i blame both ...talli ek haath se nehi baajti.on the whole its a hate relationship between Rishbala which will soon turn into passion and luv...

and ppl saying dat Rk is treated as god i wud like to tell dem we doesn't worship him or treat him as God...its bcoz of sum ppls low thinking dat dey think our praises for Rk as pooja-arshana ...

i dont know if you have been here for a long time , i am active since only one week. and in that oen week i have never seen any topic closely resembling mine.
if madhu put RK in jail that was becuase he rolled over his rolls royce one an innocent bystander so it was all oh so much started by RK.
madhu slapped rk for publicly maligning her name.
what madhu is giving , is a fair fight, what rk is ding is ugly war.
and in any case i have the right to share my opinions. the party scene was in very bad taste. makign madhu serve liquor rk took hsi household matters to the world. what mroe example of washing dirty laundry in public?
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: madhubala.fan

i dont know if you have been here for a long time , i am active since only one week. and in that oen week i have never seen any topic closely resembling mine.if madhu put RK in jail that was becuase he rolled over his rolls royce one an innocent bystander so it was all oh so much started by RK.madhu slapped rk for publicly maligning her name.what madhu is giving , is a fair fight, what rk is ding is ugly war.and in any case i have the right to share my opinions. the party scene was in very bad taste. makign madhu serve liquor rk took hsi household matters to the world. what mroe example of washing dirty laundry in public?

First of all...let me tell u have full right to express u'r opinion since dis is a public forum and i m no one to stop uπŸ˜† But its not dat every1 will have to agree with wat u said...i m here frm the first day itself...and i still remember i have rplied to topics which contains madhu's humiliation...may be words are different but pt is same... And regarding dat Jail thing Madhu was just a Witness not the victim... Even Mukund himself was not interested in taking panga with Rk...but its Madhu who always wanted to start and eventually she did...she wanted to beat Rk's arrogance but herself landed in trouble... Wat was so needed to go over the limit... And Mukund was fine after few days but still Madhu continued it...and wat kind of fair war is madhu playing... Blackmailing Rk with his childhood pics...is dis fair war...πŸ₯± and slapping Rk isn't dat physical atyachaar but did ever Rk did the same...no he didn't but still ppl thinks Madhu karein toh Chatmatkaar and Rk karein toh balatkaarπŸ˜† sorry to say but u r completely thinking frm madhu's side dats why u have always found Rk as Villain... And abt dat party i definately agree Rk humiliated Madhu which i obviously didn't liked...

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@cutiee...My name is Vidya...call me Vidu...πŸ˜›..U will always find...khujli wala keedas every where...who irritate u...πŸ˜†...v have in IF na...bashing DD OR VD...is now nt a new thing...πŸ˜†...I will use some lines of the song of Amitabhji popular song ...

Mere angne me tumhara kya kaam hai...πŸ˜†...(This is 4 Bashers...)

Jo hai naam wala, wohi to badnaam hai...πŸ˜†( this one is 4 fans...n 4 bashers tooo )

See aasu...dekhkar...hum sab dukhi ho jate hai...v already have enough problems in our lives...ab inhe rote hue dekhkar aur nahi rona chahte...πŸ˜†...

Kuch ke liya bola...lekin hume lagi...πŸ˜†...
madhubala.fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

First of all...let me tell u have full right to express u'r opinion since dis is a public forum and i m no one to stop uπŸ˜† But its not dat every1 will have to agree with wat u said...i m here frm the first day itself...and i still remember i have rplied to topics which contains madhu's humiliation...may be words are different but pt is same... And regarding dat Jail thing Madhu was just a Witness not the victim... Even Mukund himself was not interested in taking panga with Rk...but its Madhu who always wanted to start and eventually she did...she wanted to beat Rk's arrogance but herself landed in trouble... Wat was so needed to go over the limit... And Mukund was fine after few days but still Madhu continued it...and wat kind of fair war is madhu playing... Blackmailing Rk with his childhood pics...is dis fair war...πŸ₯± and slapping Rk isn't dat physical atyachaar but did ever Rk did the same...no he didn't but still ppl thinks Madhu karein toh Chatmatkaar and Rk karein toh balatkaarπŸ˜† sorry to say but u r completely thinking frm madhu's side dats why u have always found Rk as Villain... And abt dat party i definately agree Rk humiliated Madhu which i obviously didn't liked...

u do have a point here but still i think that liquor ka thing was very repulsive. chee. koi aur tareeka dhoondhta to get even as if he had not got even before ... lekin gahr ki baat gahr me rakhta. duniya ke saamne biwi se liqor serve karwana is uggh. 🀒
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am no RK fan nor am I a Madhu fan, I love RishbalaπŸ˜† So yeah you can expect a neutral comment from me. 

In real life, I am against all this humiliation and stuff on females. But for God's sake, this is a fictional show. In real life you don't have passionate couples like Rishbala. Most of the people here always cry for Madhu because they cannot differentiate between Madhu and DD. They feel that all the torture is being done on Drashti and not Madhu. And I don't know about others, but I like to see what RK does. Not that I am a sadist but the story is developing and gradually you'll see a changed RK also and he'll repent. And RK is not doing it unnecessarily. He thinks that Madhu published those pics of his father and him in the newspaper despite him believing her. What is RK's fault now? And yes, in the party, he humiliated himself more and his reputation was at stake more than Madhu. Let the story and characters develop.

P.S. - RK is no GOD here, rather it is the other way round in this forum. And what is wrong if we wanna see a character dheela RK? I don't even mind a character dheeli Madhu (lol).  And just because RK is hot doesn't mean we'll support him blindly. GROW UP people!
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

why everyone on this forum takes everything negatively??? πŸ˜•

Both VD and DD fans are behaving childishly, stop it guys...  

Rk has a dark past, so he is making madhu's present dark??? is that reasonable explaination?πŸ˜•

or

Madhubala is being scolded and humiliated by every character on the drama and yet when RK do it, he is evil guy who is abusing the whole womanhood, when the woman in question could have simply left the scene??? πŸ˜•

This is nothing but ego clash between husband and wife. Madhubala being a simple girl can only BBB rk by meddling in his life while Rk being a superstar can gather crowd to ''make an example'' of this defiance.

This is Rk- madhu love story not ddian and vdians... 

madhubala.fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

I am no RK fan nor am I a Madhu fan, I love RishbalaπŸ˜† So yeah you can expect a neutral comment from me. 

In real life, I am against all this humiliation and stuff on females. But for God's sake, this is a fictional show. In real life you don't have passionate couples like Rishbala. Most of the people here always cry for Madhu because they cannot differentiate between Madhu and DD. They feel that all the torture is being done on Drashti and not Madhu. And I don't know about others, but I like to see what RK does. Not that I am a sadist but the story is developing and gradually you'll see a changed RK also and he'll repent. And RK is not doing it unnecessarily. He thinks that Madhu published those pics of his father and him in the newspaper despite him believing her. What is RK's fault now? And yes, in the party, he humiliated himself more and his reputation was at stake more than Madhu. Let the story and characters develop.

P.S. - RK is no GOD here, rather it is the other way round in this forum. And what is wrong if we wanna see a character dheela RK? I don't even mind a character dheeli Madhu (lol).  And just because RK is hot doesn't mean we'll support him blindly. GROW UP people!

i think he took the badla of newspaper by blurting out truth to shamsher.
wow we worship RK but same can b said abt u all - u worship DD πŸ˜† (i m saying DD not Madhu as they r many here who cant distinguish b/w the 2 πŸ˜†)

when Madhu sends RK to jail or slaps him or makes him apologize by blackmailing him and enjoyed when he cried in pain (plus she and her family left no stone upturned in sunaoing him)...its very good and RK deserves it...and when RK gives the same humiliation then its horrible...wow amazing! πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 11 years ago