Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">Abhay was a character dheela he took maaze with every girl of PKYEK... but only because he wanted to protect Piya... and that's why we loved him even more.. He was a BBB master and rude because he was in pain for so many years and then he had to behave like a monster from outside and a saviour the dark knight like my love Batman from inside...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">And here also we wanted the same... but kameena RK he is only BBB master</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">Why we call ourself psycho because we are psychos🤣And yahan toh many think and call us also psycho🤣And I don't mind... Sweetness and innocence is dangerous for health🤣</font>

Okay if that is the defination of Character deela for some of you guys, then I won't have problem with RK being a character deela too.
I thought a character deela means sleeping with others or having affairs with others and in the end hurt them or say sorry to them because you only like Madhu:/

I had seen Angad from KYPH and he made another girl fall in love with him just because he wanted a revenge from the lead girl of that show. then that girl turns a negative character because of how he had used her just for a revenge and he leaves her because now he was fine with the lead actress. It was pathetic to play with someone's emotions. And I hated the character after that. This is why I didn't want RK to be character deela as it is disgusting to play with other girls emotions but it is okay if that is only to protect Madhu and he is already honest with the others in the first place just like how Abhay was.Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Okay if that is the defination of Character deela for some of you guys, then I won't have problem with RK being a character deela too.
I thought a character deela means sleeping with others or having affairs with others and in the end hurt them or say sorry to them because you only like Madhu:/

I had seen Angad from KYPH and he made another girl fall in love with him just because he wanted a revenge from the lead girl of that show. then that girl turns a negative character because of how he had used her just for a revenge and he leaves her because now he was fine with the lead actress. It was pathetic to play with someone's emotions. And I hated the character after that. This is why I didn't want RK to be character deela as it is disgusting to play with other girls emotions but it is okay if that is only to protect Madhu and he is already honest with the others in the first place just like how Abhay was.

Character dheela means flirting with hundred girls, doing cootchie coo with them... you know something which is fun to watch... Like in bollywood movies... But we are not asking him to turn erotomaniac or psycho obsessed mentally sick RK ðŸ˜•