request for SS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
hey friends
as we all know that we have some excellent writers in arjun forum as i m not good at writing n ss or os so pls can some write ss on arjun n riya where they both get trapped in jungle n take some shelter in haveli or something like that n after that ...imagine(my gutter mind stops working after that). This is my humble request if any one interested so pls reply 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Santhu.The.KingMehek25-Raichu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "request for SS" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
i take itLOL so everyone .. stay away from this ideaEvil Smile i am just kiddingLOL.. i will try to write an OSBig smile

Edited by _mahi_ - 17 September 2012 at 1:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmuArieltabiSanthu.The.Kingsizzysehrish

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

i take itLOL so everyone .. stay away from this ideaEvil Smile i am just kiddingLOL.. i will try to write an OSBig smile

@mahi thanx a lot dear for accepting my idea so sweet of u i m waiting for ss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

sizzysehrish

IF-Sizzlerz

sizzysehrish

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
wil be looking forward to read this pm me  when u write it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_kgmu

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
i just wrote it... the first chapterConfused.. i dont think it will be good but atleast give it a chanceEmbarrassed.. i am going to post it soon okay?Smile i dont know your name.. would you mind telling me your name?Big smile (the one who requested for os/ss)

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

i just wrote it... the first chapterConfused.. i dont think it will be good but atleast give it a chanceEmbarrassed.. i am going to post it soon okay?Smile i dont know your name.. would you mind telling me your name?Big smile (the one who requested for os/ss)

my name is Saumya n thanx dear for this quick reply

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.