Ramayan

Today's epi was very moving..CVs please take

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

minu2011

minu2011

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
...your time to tell the story completely...and in interesting detail :)

Dear CVs, today's episode was lovely, rich and moving...I especially loved Sita's magical entry. Her eyes, on my God, they were so deep, so beautiful, as if they can hold the universe in them...thank you for the subtle eye make up that embellished Sita's (Neha's) lovely eyes, without overdoing it.

CVs, I really liked the richness and depth and intelligence in Sita's dialogues today.  There are several examples -- the way she spoke with her sisters, her mother, her friend (who is eager for her to meet Ram).  The dialogue writers have brought out her wisdom, her intelligence, her refined mind, her compassion and her vast heart beautifully...I hope this continues (I am sure it will!) ... aongside her incomparable beauty, her innocence, her youth, we see a maturity beyond the years, a dhairya, and yet a firmness, inner strength.  This is lovely!

That said, CVs, tell us the story fully...(I haven't seen all the previous episodes yet) but the Ahilya story today could have been developed a little bit more.  For someone young who has not already heard the story it would have been hard to follow it without additional clarification...at least that is what I felt, just my POV, no intentions of offending anyone.

And I hope we will get the backstory of Sita's birth and of her being found by Raja Janak and his deep love for her, his decision to give her education and freedom her equal to any male child, and so on.

Also, one request, rather trivial, but could you please pay a little more attention to the jewellery that the queens wear...especially Sita's mother, Sunaina, and also Kaushalya and Sumitra.  It looks a bit too clunky.  Gentler pieces would look very nice.  Sunaina's choker today seemed just too  uncomfortable to look at.

Overall, great job! it is wonderful to see Ramayan back on screen again, and with very good lead actors.  Thanks!

Edited by minu2011 - 16 September 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kamuralisammy_2010luminous02DazeeNamzzdeepti_9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's epi was very moving..CVs please take" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Agreed Minu! I found the overall episode quite emotional. I am a very religious person and the had me in tears. I absolutely loved, wish Ramayan was on both days on the weekend. Sunday is too far away!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.