Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Written updates ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

alamelu1970

alamelu1970

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Visha,

Have you discontinued to write episode updates ? I am looking forward to it as you do such a wonderful job. Can you please let us know ?

Thank you.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written updates ?" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Hi alamelu, 

I used to do but as the title suggests, it was supposed to be a Discussion and it takes time to put up the links and the written update but the response i get in return is only 'Tfs'. That totally defeats the purpose of me putting it up and hence i had stopped it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aarcha

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Hi alamelu, 

I used to do but as the title suggests, it was supposed to be a Discussion and it takes time to put up the links and the written update but the response i get in return is only 'Tfs'. That totally defeats the purpose of me putting it up and hence i had stopped it Smile

Don't blame you Visha.   The time and effort it takes but response left a lot to be desired.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Hi alamelu, 

Don't blame you Visha.   The time and effort it takes but response left a lot to be desired.

That's true Shobi Unhappy

alamelu1970

alamelu1970

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Thank you Visha,.. I understand your point of view. I am hoping that these all revive soon after Abharan will get back to TV :)

In the meantime I am enjoying your updates for PV.

Appreciate all the hardwork.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Yeah, that's true and i'm also waiting to see them together soon Smile

sarf14

Groupbie

sarf14

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Hi alamelu, 

That's true Shobi Unhappy
Awww
I love the IF, but I am not an active member.
I missed half of the YMGGK. I started in the middle od 2010.
Really I enjoyed 61 episodes written by Visha.
Atleast please tell me where to read the rest of the episodes.

Thanks Visha for all you have done for YMGGK.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top