Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Do you think we should turn up as a moral police (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

@ vibha .. see problems we face at home .. but it is from the childrens side .. they r very adamant on doing something which we dont want them to do .. so once something goes wrong then they come bck with a sorry face ,,now my daughter is quiet flexible and tries to understand our views first .

Oh!!! True, I think its the society that changes the childrens, like for a example the friend told I got a new watch, then the next day, they try to copy that person, the same with my brother if he want something he is sure going to get it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you think we should turn up as a moral police (Page 4)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
oh somebody gets something then these people have to have it ..my elder one understand now the value of money and what she wants but the younger one is still small so he wants everything .. i try to resonn it out with them but some times it does not help .. then there is a tussle but some times i have to be very firm annd strong ..

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
@Doc i understand...

As i am elder in house... My parents use to get me new books and geometry box and my mom use to ay adjust and share with my sister and brother as it can be used by them next year when they get promoted to next class...

But my sister and brother refused to use the text books and all stuffs which were used by me..

They have got a feeling that my old stuffs are dumped on them and they use to make sure that they will be given only stuffs...

And they have started feeling that my mom does partiality to them and they are grown up now till now they are not understanding the economy of house...
They think that dad has grown one money tree and he will pluck and fulfill their needs...

Even though my mom tried to be strict with my sister and brother at their young age... But this feeling of partiality has grown inside them...

As i always had understanding capability never tried to create any problem never did much mistakes even if i do mistakes if my parents use to make me understand i use to understand so actually i did not get beatings or strict behavior from them...

But my sis and bro were getting punishment... Instead of understanding the situation they misunderstood again only bhavya is good and she is not punished and where as we both get punishment as mom and dad only loves bhavya even now my sis and brother always tell my parents that they love only me not them...

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
dont worry bhavya ... after a few yrs when u all will growold these same things u all siblings will remember and laugh over it .. it happens in each and every house where there r atleast 2 children 
every child feels that the other one is more favored ,, the unlucky ones who r the only child ..

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
my son always felt that we favored the elder one more but now she has gone to the hostel and  there r no fights  but they miss each other and r talking to each other almost everyday  

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
@DOc i was staying in hostel for two years... And my sister was missing me much and use to call me daily and use to say how much she miss me...

I just finished my college two months back when i came back to stay in house she was okay for one month now she is telling my mom again that she loves only me not her...

Whatever however we grow up somethings does not change... May be since they are young the understanding capability wont come up in younger member in house she is 22 and have finished her degree now...

And however my parents make her understand.. In wearing clothes, doing party, friend circle, she always misunderstand... Instead of she understanding us it has become like we should understand her...

But sometimes we feel like we should hit our own head that we went to make her understand...
She always finds one or other flaws in parents...

And she have a complaining and comparing behaviour...
My friends parents and sisters are good and u ppl are not like them...

Actually she watches sapne and i was shocked when she misunderstood the concept of wearing jeans by rachna and gunjan...

And its because of my sister i watch sapne... Even though its giving good social message she picks only wrong angle from it...

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
2 bhavya ...if u ask  me i will just laugh it off ... see she is the baby of the house and going to remain so .. so dont bother ,, be the elder sister , dont even try to give her any moral lessons she will automatically come around  

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Yes DOC agree with u...

My mom also says actually we should follow her and if we gonna teach her we will end up mad...

Yeah true younger siblings will always remain as baby... To us...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.