Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Do you think we should turn up as a moral police (Page 2)

-vibhakarthi- Senior Member
-vibhakarthi-
-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

We see so many incidents in real life for example recent assam incident where a girl is molested by some so called men who were justifying their act as a moral police

and why these ppl turned up as moral police will always target the woman..

According to them girls should never turn up for any pubs, they should not wear modern clothes, they should not do any activities other than being inside 4 walls...

Dont you think instead of becoming moral police it will be good if they behave as a responsible citizen and will inform the law and police instead of taking the law at their own hand...
I agree if something which needs attention from society is helping the ppl in need...

And when the girl is molested in public by moral police the ppl will not help instead they stand as spectators... Is it right ?

WELL SAID Bhavya di, The Indian police seems to always target the girls first.
-vibhakarthi-
-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

We see so many incidents in real life for example recent assam incident where a girl is molested by some so called men who were justifying their act as a moral police

According to them girls should never turn up for any pubs, they should not wear modern clothes, they should not do any activities other than being inside 4 walls...

Dont you think instead of becoming moral police it will be good if they behave as a responsible citizen and will inform the law and police instead of taking the law at their own hand...
I agree if something which needs attention from society is helping the ppl in need...

And when the girl is molested in public by moral police the ppl will not help instead they stand as spectators... Is it right ?

Edited by vibhakarthi - 18 September 2012 at 9:34am
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
@ vibha ... see it is a dominant mentality of humans to blame tthe  other weaker person for whatever bad happens ...here it always happens to be the police 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
if u see  police force as such ... people handling cases r usually constables .. who r just tenth or twelth passed .. over worked , underpaid .. surrounded by hardened criminals and on top of that thay r blamed for whatever goes wrong .. so u can imagine what a state they must be in ...
lacho_dvd Groupbie
lacho_dvd
lacho_dvd

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged

I  dont agree with the part where you say they should inform the police.inform the police for what?wearing western clothes?going to the pub?the ideology of these moral police is flawed their methood even worse.
Many a times the so called moral police people want girls to wear salwars becuase it is easier to tear it as compared to jeans when they attempt to molest.
-vibhakarthi-
-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

@ vibha ... see it is a dominant mentality of humans to blame tthe other weaker person for whatever bad happens ...here it always happens to be the police

@ DOC108,TOTALLY AGREE with you di , and what's your name. Big smile
-vibhakarthi-
-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

if u see police force as such ... people handling cases r usually constables .. who r just tenth or twelth passed .. over worked , underpaid .. surrounded by hardened criminals and on top of that thay r blamed for whatever goes wrong .. so u can imagine what a state they must be in ...

WELL SAID!!! @DOC108, I think the people who choose the constables should test them with day to day skills that we use everyday like, math. Wink ,but it seems like they don't care who they chooses for that placement. Or they give bribes
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibhakarthi

@ vibha ... see it is a dominant mentality of humans to blame tthe other weaker person for whatever bad happens ...here it always happens to be the police

@ DOC108,TOTALLY AGREE with you di , and what's your name. Big smile

i might be your mothers age ... my name is sujata .. and i have seen a lot of life to comment like this ..i have a daughter of the same age ... 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index