Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

SaRa FF: A Mistake - Lt pt/pg-73 | Epilogue-pg:74 (Page 60)

saneha85 Groupbie
saneha85
saneha85

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
res]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Chapter-31

Dulari bua is sitting in the balcony of their room chewing her neem stick, stretching her body and cursing Indira-kutumb as due to them she has to travel in local class of the train to reach Mumbai in the early morning. She sees kutumb crossing the balcony.
Dulari "kutumb, bring the paper I bought. Let me read how the country is today"
Kutumb sighed and brings the hindi newspaper dulari bought with her. Dulari sat and opened the movie column first and read news grinning and blushing to herself seeing the young heroes half naked pictures. She immediately straightens and checks her either side to see if anyone noticed her blush. Then she slowly opened the page-3 column and stops their staring at the picture of Sameer and Sheetal. Dulari gave an evil grin thinking she got juice news which will full her stomach for many days. She spits the neem stick piece and goes inside. Indira just comes out of her bath, kutumb makes Indira sit on the chair and starts combing her wet hair.

Dulari comes and stands infront of Kutumb and Indira; both ignore her as if they are busy in their work. Dulari clears her throat saying "I told you people that Sameer is not good for Indira, he is just playing with her life but you people never want to listen to me, now see this news. Chiii bena koi sharam doora ladkiyonka saat kise kise photos… mein apna muhse nahin bata sakthe kudd dekhlo"
Indira did not paid any attention. But it caught Kutumb's attention; she leaves Indira's hair in middle and takes the paper into her hands. Kutumb reads the matter and she almost collapses on the chair beside her.
Dulari continues "oh ek number kaa lofar hain. These rich boys are really untrustworthy, I am sure he wonot marry Indira" starts showing fake sympathy "you are so innocent Indira, I am sure he might have fooled you to do this mistake, he might have thought that you are an easy catch, he can have fun with you and abandon you but at the end he himself trapper in this game so he is marrying you to save his face. Otherwise before marriage why he will roam with other girls"
Kutumb stammers "w-what all this, beta" ignoring Dulari, kutumb shows the paper to Indira "maa, I donot want to see. I know how is Sameer and I donot need to clarify to everyone"
Kutumb "but beta see this pic-"
Dulari takes the paper from Kutumb and puts infront of Indira, instantly she closes her eyes, "see the picture, it clearly shows his character, here we are trying to save you from that characterless person and you donot want to trust us"
Indira "Sameer characterless nahin hain" almost shouts on Dulari. This makes Dulari angry, infact dulari want to torture Indira before she gets married to Sameer as Indira always stands against her and never gives a chance to taunt her. Now Indira became little weak infront of Dulari and how Dulari can miss this chance of taunting Indira.
Dulari "are wah, just in few days you came to know about him so much that you donot want to trust your own family or proofs infront of you"
Indira slowly says "I-I know him more than you all. So please stop this topic, I donot want to discuss anymore"
Dulari "how can I stop, this is not about you. It is about my brother. Because of you all his reputation is at stack, what if Sameer runs away before marrying you with another girl or what if he makes fun of your parents in the marriage" though no one in Delhi or relatives knows about Indira's pregnancy till now but still Dulari want to use Inder's reputation as weapon.
Indira "as you care for my father, even I care for my father. And I know Sameer wonot do anything which will disrespect or hurt me or my family."
Dulari continues "Rishta tho abbe bana he nahin, etna kya janthe nahin sukha bara mein jara hain be tho batha. I donot trust that he will marry you, if by mistake marries you then also he will throw you out of his life like a fly in the coffee, you are nothing to him. Just remember he is marrying you out of pity or to safe his reputation" she turns towards Kutumb who is already in tears "I told you not to trust these rich guys"
Indira stands at once taking the paper, but folds it without seeing the picture "maa please donot trust bua's words. Sameer is not like that, he can never do all the things what bua said" she turns towards Dulari "what is Sameer and how much I know him, are beyond your understanding. I trust him with my closed eyes, My Sameer can never hurt me" says with a confidence looking into Dulari bua's eyes.
Dulari "trust, he is not trustworthy, he is-"
Indira "just stop it, not a single word against Sameer or I donot hesitate to see with whom I am talking" says with full of angry in her eyes.
Dulari "I really donot know why you are you behaving like a blind, trust Sameer, once this trust shatters naa then-" Indira goes out without hearing the rest of the words. She starts walking in the corridor.

In the room Dulari continues her taunts "Dekho kutumb, I still have no faith in this rich people. Did not you see the photo how he is clinching to that girl. He is not worth for Indira. If Indira is not pregnant with his child I would have stopped this marriage. I cannot let my brother reputation get ruined because of you and your daughter. So listen to me before marriage ask them to write some property on Indira's name which will secure her future and her child future. Hosake tho yaa ghar Indira ka naam karvaloo…" say with a greedy eyes looking at the room and interiors, Dulari for a moment gets lost in the richness of the house immediately clears her throat and continues "I am telling all this for Indira's own good. I donot know why people always misunderstand me, aree mein tho sirf balaye karna janthe hu"

Indira stands in the corridor holds the pillow and leans her forehead to it. Dulari hard words about Sameer are repeating in her brain. Indira donot remember when she is this much angry with anyone. She donot know why Dulari ill talks about Sameer is really affecting her. She wants to go any extent to defend Sameer. Indira is able to bear Dulari taunts about her but not able to bear a single word against Sameer. Her angry turns into unknown hurt, a lone tear falls from her eyes. Yash who is in living room notices Indira coming out of her room angrily. He walks towards the stairs but stops to see the newspaper in her hand. Yash 'oh know I think Indira has seen the pictures in the paper' then he notices Indira's tears. Yash feels bad for Indira 'I cannot believe Sameer is the reason for her tears, I really donot know what Sameer really want. I felt he loves Indira but what all these nonsense. Are we doing right thing to marry Indira to him for the sake of baby. What if Sameer ill treats Indira after marriage' Yash closes his eyes 'god Yash stop doubting your own blood?' he scolds himself 'I need to talk with Sameer before it is too late.' Yash leaves from there to talk with Sameer in his office.

Indira slowly talks down to the garden, sits on the bench looking at the greenery in the garden. But nothing is registering in her mind. In all this Indira forgets her fight with Sameer for a while as her mind is occupied with other things. She is still holding the paper in her hand; she is playing with the paper aimlessly. Little wind is playing with her open hair, drying it. Indira 'why it is hurting so much when someone says wrong about Sameer?' she remembers Dulrai words 'characterless, untrustworthy' Indira throws the paper in her hand 'my Sameer is not like that, he is-' suddenly she stops on her track and repeats the words 'My Sameer-when did Sameer became mine', she recalls the words she said to Dulari and she remembers even while talking with her bua Indira said 'My Sameer'. Indira then looks at the paper and sees the picture of Sameer and Sheetal, she immediately bends and takes the paper. She gets angry at once on Sheetal, she want to beat sheetal for placing her hands on Sameer intimately. Indira 'wait a minute, this is yesterday's picture. I know that this is fake then why I am reacting as if I want to kill sheetal, why I am behaving so possessive about Sameer' 'because you are becoming jealous of sheetal for her nearness to Sameer' her mind replied. Indira 'jealous, hurt and possessive…but' 'because you have fall in love with Sameer' this time heart replied. Indira holds her chair as if earth is shaking under her feet as she realizes the truth at once. Indira 'I am falling in love, I-I am in love w-with Sameer'. A small smile plays on her lips 'I am in love, oh god yes I am in love with Sameer.' she places her hand on her womb says caring the baby 'I am in love with your father' baby smiles in her sleep to hear her mother love confession about her father.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyousaneha85ratibob007Dalia.Sara92.hasiniangelLenco-Meri-Ayan-Pia-anju011kheya-mayurPrada_176-Samira-RamziMeriJaanAngle.Faria.shafy_MN_saumya_.ByGod.Nancy

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saneha85

res]

hey Sneha how r u? Hugsorry i think i missed to reply your PM Embarrassed
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I loved the line... I am in love with your father... Embarrassed

But no SaRa again... Ouch and moreover no sam Unhappy

I knew that dulari bua will definitely make them realise their possessiveness for each other Embarrassed

Gosh di! Dulari bua drooling over half naked film stars ROFL

Edited by _saumya_ - 25 January 2013 at 4:15am

-PD-

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
so happy that you updated..
awesome..
part..
Finall Indira realises her love for Sameer..
awesome

-PD-

ratibob007 Senior Member
ratibob007
ratibob007

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Nice update.
Last part was beautiful.
Waiting do update soon.

-PD-

hasiniangel Senior Member
hasiniangel
hasiniangel

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
haye haye.. indira realized her love..
sameer nahi hein, kash woh bhi indira ka trust dekh pata..
anyways superb... plz update soon!!!!!

-PD-

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/

-PD-

Go to top