Hitler Didi

   

SaRa FF: A Mistake - Lt pt/pg-73 | Epilogue-pg:74 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 76

Page 1
Page   of 76
Page 3 Page 76

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Joined: 18 January 2012

Posts: 13373

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by dnyanu

sorry aapko rude lage ga lekin main ek question puchti hu aap kabhi bhi inshi pe ff update kyun nahi karti?


their is nothing to be rude dear to ask this question Smile

I love SaRa from start, I felt Sameer character (before it is ruined) and Indira's character are really unique...
i always dreamed about a beautiful story between them which unfortunately never happened... so i started writing my FFs on these two characters

As a writer i can imagine Rishi as a true friend of Indira and Sameer as life partner...

that is the reason you will find all my FFs are based on SaRa characters only...Embarrassed this doesnot mean I turn Rishi negative... never i always like his character as a true friend to Indira and if you read my FFs you can understand that... hope i answered your question politely Smile
very true,if only u like one pair then only ur ffs will be tremendous,it really matters  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaRa FF: A Mistake - Lt pt/pg-73 | Epilogue-pg:74 (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Joined: 30 January 2009

Posts: 22075

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
OmG  OmGGG Diii
 an new FF-yeeeDancingDancingDancingDancing
i m really very happy DI
loved  d concept-veryyy interesting

Waiting 4 first part
Do cont soon


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

dnyanu

Goldie

dnyanu

Joined: 23 May 2012

Posts: 2356

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by dnyanu

sorry aapko rude lage ga lekin main ek question puchti hu aap kabhi bhi inshi pe ff update kyun nahi karti?


their is nothing to be rude dear to ask this question Smile

I love SaRa from start, I felt Sameer character (before it is ruined) and Indira's character are really unique...
i always dreamed about a beautiful story between them which unfortunately never happened... so i started writing my FFs on these two characters

As a writer i can imagine Rishi as a true friend of Indira and Sameer as life partner...

that is the reason you will find all my FFs are based on SaRa characters only...Embarrassed this doesnot mean I turn Rishi negative... never i always like his character as a true friend to Indira and if you read my FFs you can understand that... hope i answered your question politely Smile

Kya aap sirf ek ff inshi par update karogi? Actually mujhe aapke ff bahot acche lagte hain.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009

Posts: 12165

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnyanu

Kya aap sirf ek ff inshi par update karogi? Actually mujhe aapke ff bahot acche lagte hain.Smile

I cannot promise but sure i will try Embarrassed

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Joined: 16 August 2012

Posts: 5694

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Di ish ff ka concept mere liye bilkul new ha waise to may serf RTMC FF parti hnu but mujhe ye ff parna ha so add me in ur pm list btw di apne mere ff ka 2nd part parha? O kya ha na bhalai o ek rtmc ff ho but agar aap start se nehi paroge to nup n sam k story ko samajh nehi pauge

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009

Posts: 12165

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Di ish ff ka concept mere liye bilkul new ha waise to may serf RTMC FF parti hnu but mujhe ye ff parna ha so add me in ur pm list btw di apne mere ff ka 2nd part parha? O kya ha na bhalai o ek rtmc ff ho but agar aap start se nehi paroge to nup n sam k story ko samajh nehi pauge

i am coming to online veryless... to post my ff or just go through few threads Cry
ghar per PC is occupied by Mr. Madhav these days, still will try to read it... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Joined: 16 August 2012

Posts: 5694

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Koi gal nehi di jab apko time miley tabhi parna but 1st se parna o kya ha na mera ff full of suspance ha ( ap sab di's k ff k samne mera ff to kuch bhi nehi suspace rakhne ki ek choti si kosis ha lol) hope u like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

....vula_kv....

IF-Dazzler

....vula_kv....

Joined: 11 December 2011

Posts: 4141

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
woh...diBig smileso excited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
World Of Creativity-By Sara-pg-2

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

EtherealRati 56 2300 27 January 2014 at 11:54am
By ratitheangel
SaRa FF - Bandhan Chapter - 26 , Page - 147

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

-Paulomi- 1208 21732 17 December 2013 at 12:35am
By -Paulomi-
SaRa FF - Arranged Marriage Last Chapter PG-66

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72

-Paulomi- 569 13952 29 November 2013 at 10:54am
By -Paulomi-
SaRa FF: Unwanted -chapter-5/page-11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

-PD- 118 4455 22 November 2013 at 1:18am
By Dalia.
SaRa-MayUr SS: Marriage :: chp-6/pg-14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

-PD- 157 5728 12 July 2013 at 3:35am
By Faria.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.