Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dnyanu

Kya aap sirf ek ff inshi par update karogi? Actually mujhe aapke ff bahot acche lagte hain.😊

I cannot promise but sure i will try πŸ˜³
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Di ish ff ka concept mere liye bilkul new ha waise to may serf RTMC FF parti hnu but mujhe ye ff parna ha so add me in ur pm list btw di apne mere ff ka 2nd part parha? O kya ha na bhalai o ek rtmc ff ho but agar aap start se nehi paroge to nup n sam k story ko samajh nehi pauge
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Di ish ff ka concept mere liye bilkul new ha waise to may serf RTMC FF parti hnu but mujhe ye ff parna ha so add me in ur pm list btw di apne mere ff ka 2nd part parha? O kya ha na bhalai o ek rtmc ff ho but agar aap start se nehi paroge to nup n sam k story ko samajh nehi pauge

i am coming to online veryless... to post my ff or just go through few threads πŸ˜­
ghar per PC is occupied by Mr. Madhav these days, still will try to read it... πŸ˜ƒ
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Koi gal nehi di jab apko time miley tabhi parna but 1st se parna o kya ha na mera ff full of suspance ha ( ap sab di's k ff k samne mera ff to kuch bhi nehi suspace rakhne ki ek choti si kosis ha lol) hope u like it
PD_forums thumbnail
hey i am back with my update... πŸ₯³

Remember i will update Yeh Dooriyah and Mistake in alternative days but not on same days...

so donot get confused which FF your readingπŸ˜†, hope i can keep both the concept, feelings and scenes separate for both the FFs 😳
PD_forums thumbnail
Chapter-1

Rishi shouts "Indira we are getting late" he hears a voice "going just 2 minutes"
Rishi sighs "this is your nth time saying 2 minutes Indira" a voice comes "pleaseee" after hearing please so sweetly can anyone say no. Rishi shakes his head and sits on the sofa.
Kutumb comes out of kitchen "take this coffee Rishi, I know she is not going to come soon."
Rishi "she never takes so much time to get ready then what happened to her today anuty" kutumb "god knows beta" Rishi takes coffee and sips still waiting for Indira.

Rishi and Indira are neighbors and childhood friends; Rishi is elder to Indira, so he always uses to take care of her. Rishi falls in love with Indira but Indira treats Rishi as her best friend. One day Rishi proposed Indira for marriage. Indira is confused but she likes Rishi a lot so she says yes to the proposal but clearly says Rishi that she don't love him but she sure will try to be a very good wife to him. Rishi knows Indira is very committed and really makes a very good wife. He wants to give his love a chance and gives respect to her point of view. They started dating and everyone knows about them, Rishi and Indira's parents are very happy this news. After 6 months they got engaged and after five weeks from now they are supposed to get married. Today Rishi-Indira's friends are throwing a party celebrating their engagement and moreover Rishi is travelling to Dubai next day and he will return just few days of their marriage. So everyone decided to party hard tonight.
Rishi is about to shout when Indira comes out. Rishi stands with mouth open. Indira is very happy to see the right effect on him. Indira first time wears a saree to surprise Rishi and Rishi is bowled over her beauty. She looking like a sexy siren, Indira laughs loudly looking at Rishi and goes near him closes his mouth "close your mouth uncle"
Rishi "Indirrraaa" she laughs and runs from there. Rishi shakes his head smiles and follows her. They reach the hotel where their friends already started the party.
Men passing Indira are staring at her, Rishi "god Indira you are looking so beautiful tonight I think I need to safe guard you every minute"
Indira shows her tongue "safe guard me from guys what if someone takes me under your nose"
Rishi "I will kill him" Indira "hahahah lets see". Rishi and Indira enter the hotel.
At the same time at another part of Delhi a man in his black suit walking out of a building. He is really in a very bad mood god knows for what. In his angry mood he is looking like panther which is ready for a kill anyone who comes in his way, it is none other than Sameer Diwan. Sameer's PA Tanya "Sir" Sameer "leave me alone" his order came as a strict instruction. Tanya stepped back. Sameer's friend calls him back "Sameer wait I am coming" but Sameer did not hear him just orders driver to leave the car for him and he driver the car aimlessly on the roads of Delhi. Where is he going 'maybe to meet his destiny'?

Back to the party:

Mandira "welcome Mr and Mrs. Rishi Kumar I mean would be" and hugs Indira and Rishi. Rishi takes Indira to dances but due to her saree she slips many times and steps on Rishi's foot. At last she thinks it is waste of dancing on saree she goes and sits on the chair. Rishi friends come and tell something in his ears. Rishi grins and looks at Indira. Indira did not understand but feels something is fishy.
Mandira whispers "boys are planning to have bachelors party"
Indira "ooh"
Mandira "I heard different bands of hard drinks are bought and even girls"
Indira almost shocks "girls"
Mandira "relax just for dance show"
Indira "but still they might be wearing short short dresses right"
Mandira "yes, jealous haa"
Indira "jealous and me, Rishi can never do such thing"
Mandira "want to bet, see now Rishi is coming here he will give bahana to go somewhere"
Indira says "no he wonto say anything like that"
Mandira "let's see if he goes to the bachelors party and drinks then you have to also drink bet"
Indira is full confident on Rishi "yes bet, Rishi can never do that" Indira waits eagerly for Rishi.

Rishi comes "Indira oh actually we have small work I will be back in an hour"
Indira tries to hide her angry"why where are you going"
Rishi stammers "nothing small work, I am going to Dubai naa so small paper work"
Indira "fine I will wait" says dishearted.
Rishi "thanks for understanding sweet heart" he kisses Indira on her forehead and goes.
Mandira "I told naaa"
Indira "our bet is that Rishi will drink, so let's see" Mandira "then come with me I will show you" Indira and Mandira follows Rishi and other boys secretly. To Indira surprise and mandira's luck Rishi selects different brands and tries the drinks, after that they dances like manics enjoying his final bachelor hood. Indira knows it is not that big blunder and Rishi is just having his fun but she has a bet with Mandira now she is in a fix.
Mandira "so I won the bet, you have to drink the hard drinks"
Indira "No, ok fine" closes her eyes.
Mandira "hey chalo lets taste it" both returns to the party. Mandira gathers all their girl friends and sits on the table and starts trying hard drinks. Indira feels weird to drink for the first time, slowly they starts enjoying the drinks cracking jokes on their respective boyfriends. Girls start telling the fairy tale stories and then they start talking about physical relationships. For Indira though she read all those things in books, but she feels shy and weird. Everyone teases Indira about her first night. Indira drinks more to remove her weird feeling in her stomach.
One of the girl asks "tell me who is your fairy prince"
Indira gives a confused look repeats 'prince'
Mandira "wrong question to the wrong person, ofcourse Indira's prince is Rishi. She is going to marry soon" Indira grins and everyone continues with their topic. Mandira drinks occasionally so she is in her control but Indira went totally out of control with just few drinks. Mandira curses herself for making Indira to drink as now she is acting out of control. All their friends gave responsibility of Indira to Mandira and escapes. Mandira cannot depend on Rishi now as he himself left the responsibility of Indira to her and went to the party. Mandira is about to take Indira and go out of the hotel, she gets a call. Mandira attends the call and gets panic. Mandira goes near Indira "Indira look, I forget to send some documents to my boss and he called me. Our office is open 24x7 so I am going to office and will come in 1 or 2 hours. I will book a room in this hotel you stay in that room. I will inform your parents that you are with me. I will come after 2 hours and will take you home. Are you listening"
Indira with a drunk voice "fffiiineee"
Mandira cursing herself books a room to Indira "come I will take you to the room"
Indira pulls her hand back "do you think I am drunk, I can manage. You go I will go to the room" says stubbornly and takes the keys.
Mandira checks her watch "are you sure"
Indira "Yes" says with confidence. She comes out of the party room and opens another room door and enters the path which takes her to the lift of the rooms.

On otherside, Sameer Diwan enters the same hotel. He is in a very bad mood as he lost some contract to his rival. Though the contract is not a big one but the ego is bigger than the contract. He goes to a table and order some drink but he has no mood to drink also he is just sits tracing the glass surface. He really felt very insulted today in the hands of their rivals. His friend comes and sits infront of him.
Friend "come on Sameer leave it, have drink and I planned some entertaining for you tonight" winks at him "enjoy" Sameer gives a disgusting look "no need of any planning and all. I am not interested in such things"
Friend "Sameer sometimes losing up is not bad. The girl is very beautiful and I am sure you will be relaxed and feel fresh by morning"
Sameer angrily "I said stop it and just get lost"
Friend says "fine your wish but still I will leave the room keys here and one key is with the girl" and he leaves table.
Sameer takes the keys and want to throw it but puts it in his pocket to return the keys at the reception. Sameer normally roams around the hotel suddenly a face catches his attention. A girl in red saree, Sameer donot know for whom she is searching but she is looking breathtaking. Sameer for few minutes forgets about his insult and lose. Girl goes opens some door and disappears into some entrace. Sameer signs and stands drinking the liquid in the glass. After two pegs he leaves the glass and money at the table is about to go, he feels the keys in his pocket. Sameer reaches the reception but Sameer has no mood to drive and go back to his farmhouse so he decides to stay back in the room which his friend gave the keys and if the girl is there in the room he will ask her to leave the room. Sameer takes a deep breath and starts walking towards the room.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Pehlai update mein sidha 6er di outstanding loved the update
rati di in red saree hayee... Di sam n red saree mein indu ki ek creations to banta ha na?
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Pehlai update mein sidha 6er di outstanding loved the update
rati di in red saree hayee... Di sam n red saree mein indu ki ek creations to banta ha na?

@bold but who will make it, i donot know how to make siggies
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update preethi
awesome job

keep it up and do pm me

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Preeti kabhi na love triangle mat banaana,isse kisi na kisi ka dil toot ta hai😭 πŸ˜­