Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

OS--Our First Embrace--First attempt. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
That was beautiful! Short, sweet and comforting! Please Write More. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS--Our First Embrace--First attempt. (Page 4)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Iqra--

That was beautiful! Short, sweet and comforting! Please Write More. Smile

I get so excited when I see another reply to my first OS hahaha LOL Thank you soo much!! Embarrassed I will definitely try writing some more when I get free time TongueBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Have I mentioned how much I love your long replies?! They are so personal and meaningful! Love them! Don't ever change your style Big smile

I am blushing at your sweet words haha, seriously EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yupp, it's my first time ever writing an OS. I'll admit I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I love to read, so I guess what they say is right. Reading does make you a good writer too. It was actually very easy to write this. I am so in love with the characters that I just wrote what I wanted to see happen, how I wanted them to feel haha EmbarrassedTongue

Oy, they JUSTT had their first hug and you're already thinking about their first kiss?!?! WinkLOL Hahaha, patience my dear, patience! Who knows, if people like my OS enough, and I'm brave enough I'll do another OS, maybe add in a first PaYa kiss for ya.. but I can't tell all right now can I? Spoil the surprise hahaha Wink

I too really want to see this OS happening! I think I've kept it realistic enough that it could happen right?!

But seriously, your words, your response makes me have another try.. but what if it's not good enough?! I might have set the expectations high for a first OS.. haha Wink

LOL *nods* and have i mentioned how much i loved reading this OS?! 

keep blushing! HAHA. YES you should be happy with the outcome! You know what yeah, this OS has been playing on my mind since morning, can't get it out, it's just that good! 
Indeed, reading helps in many ways! Just a little imagination and it does the trick, heart speaks and mind writes. I can see that you kept is natural and realistic, *fingers crossed*- it has to happen!

yes patience is the key.. but yaar me is too eager and desperate! (sounds so wrong on many levels) 
Don't ever be afraid to express your thoughts! so on that note, you have now promised me to write a new OS (when you get time- no pressure) with or without kiss, i will still read it. Adi my love <3 
i knew you were trickster but lets see how good you are at surprising people!  LOL

okay i don't want to spam your OS thread.. so i will stop now Dead
*oh and your reaction on seeing my name again on your Os thread - LOL sorry had to reply back!*

Edited by Poojaa_P - 17 September 2012 at 5:30pm

payalibm

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by sharna2k6

Have I mentioned how much I love your long replies?! They are so personal and meaningful! Love them! Don't ever change your style Big smile

I am blushing at your sweet words haha, seriously EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yupp, it's my first time ever writing an OS. I'll admit I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I love to read, so I guess what they say is right. Reading does make you a good writer too. It was actually very easy to write this. I am so in love with the characters that I just wrote what I wanted to see happen, how I wanted them to feel haha EmbarrassedTongue

Oy, they JUSTT had their first hug and you're already thinking about their first kiss?!?! WinkLOL Hahaha, patience my dear, patience! Who knows, if people like my OS enough, and I'm brave enough I'll do another OS, maybe add in a first PaYa kiss for ya.. but I can't tell all right now can I? Spoil the surprise hahaha Wink

I too really want to see this OS happening! I think I've kept it realistic enough that it could happen right?!

But seriously, your words, your response makes me have another try.. but what if it's not good enough?! I might have set the expectations high for a first OS.. haha Wink

LOL *nods* and have i mentioned how much i loved reading this OS?! 

keep blushing! HAHA. YES you should be happy with the outcome! You know what yeah, this OS has been playing on my mind since morning, can't get it out, it's just that good! 
Indeed, reading helps in many ways! Just a little imagination and it does the trick, heart speaks and mind writes. I can see that you kept is natural and realistic, *fingers crossed*- it has to happen!

yes patience is the key.. but yaar me is too eager and desperate! (sounds so wrong on many levels) 
Don't ever be afraid to express your thoughts! so on that note, you have now promised me to write a new OS (when you get time- no pressure) with or without kiss, i will still read it. Adi my love <3 
i knew you were trickster but lets see how good you are at surprising people!  LOL

okay i don't want to spam your OS thread.. so i will stop now Dead
*oh and your reaction on seeing my name again on your Os thread - LOL sorry had to reply back!*

Hahahahaa, my reaction to seeing your name on my OS thread was this Big smile.. seriously!! I'm not kidding hahaa

Maybe if we have enough of realistic OS's we can send them on over to CV's if they ever need some suggestions or just want to give us a super treat.. haha, OS's will truely get the justice they deserve when we see Nakuul and Disha playing it out so well.. They make PaYa what it is.

Don't worry, youre not the only one thats eager and desperate, i'm in the same boat!  i'm crazy desperate for some good PaYa scenes too.. my mind goes a bit too crazy when I imagine Adibear.. and then I get curious on his past girlfriends and how he treated them.. and then I start imaging Nakuul as Adibear and I start drooling.. and its a crazy mess.. Okay, I need to stop sounding like a mad woman...

Haha, yess, if I decide not to write ever again, hopefully not, hopefully i'll get tons of different ideas to keep writing, but still even if i have to one more just for you!! But uh ohh, the pressure's on to make it good! Hahaha. I dunno how good I am at surprising peopole.. we'll have to wait and seee

And no worries, Keep spamming haha, i likes it Big smileWinkLOL

Edited by sharna2k6 - 17 September 2012 at 5:57pm

payalibm

Aveiro

IF-Rockerz

Aveiro

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Res res

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

Res res

Going to wait for your thoughts! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.