Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

OS--Our First Embrace--First attempt. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Oh my! Main wari jawaan! Dead Embarrassed This is absolutly beautiful! You are stating you dont have any creative skills well you definatly do! Clap This was superb the whole story kept me gripped there was always tension in my mind what would happen next! I hope CV's come across this because this would be amazing! Star Then Adi at the end oh my! Wink I dont think he will confess in the show but i am sure the feelings the emotions will be the same! God you have made me want to see this even more on TV now! Keep going sweets this was just amazing! I want to see more stories from you in the near future okay! Wink Big smile (But only when you are free!) LOL Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS--Our First Embrace--First attempt. (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
brilliant work ClapClap

waiting for your second attempt Tongue

payalibm

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

RES 

*will be back with long reply Wink * 

EDIT: I'm BACK muahaha Evil Smile

I don't believe this! This is yourr FIRST ever OS ?! Are you sure,? No ways babes! it's more than amazing for first time ! 
You described everythingg so beautifully! i can't describe how happy i am right noww, the hug scene was so well written! 
haha i liked how adi complained to nanaji like a little child, aww i can tottally imagine adi baba's cute puppy face ! 
When i read the part where he was beating Mr mehra .. i was literally shouting at my laptop sayin "YES C'MON ADI, don't spare him! show this Mr Mehra what happens if someone messes with YOUR pankhuri !LOL  so..yeahh i got a little TOO excited about it.. it was almost like i was watching it instead of reading.. i don't know what will happen to me when i actually see this scene in the real show ! 
After that the hug was splendid (wow old fashioned word haha) loved the way you described his reaction when pankhuri was crying on his shoulders! AWW that was cute! i was hugging my laptop screen (no joke!) ah man, the feelings and emotions you protrayed for adi's character was too good ! I hope to see something along like that in the show!
The BEST part was 
he went to check up on her and she was having nightmare..! 
Overall i would rate - 9/10 ...because i wanted adi to give a small kiss on pankhuri's forehead ROFL 
AHH honestly, This is absolutely brilliant ! Damn you girl, your writing is amazing, then why were you hiding this talent till now?! 
I wanted to ask someone to write their hug scene and here.. you gave me more than i even expected ! So thankyouu for this ! 

And now the only option you have is to CONTINUE ASAP.I am dying to read if adi will actually confess  that he loves her.. if you do that, you will find me in heaven. 

I can't praise you enough ! I think that's all i want to say for now.. LOL

Have I mentioned how much I love your long replies?! They are so personal and meaningful! Love them! Don't ever change your style Big smile

I am blushing at your sweet words haha, seriously EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yupp, it's my first time ever writing an OS. I'll admit I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I love to read, so I guess what they say is right. Reading does make you a good writer too. It was actually very easy to write this. I am so in love with the characters that I just wrote what I wanted to see happen, how I wanted them to feel haha EmbarrassedTongue

Oy, they JUSTT had their first hug and you're already thinking about their first kiss?!?! WinkLOL Hahaha, patience my dear, patience! Who knows, if people like my OS enough, and I'm brave enough I'll do another OS, maybe add in a first PaYa kiss for ya.. but I can't tell all right now can I? Spoil the surprise hahaha Wink

I too really want to see this OS happening! I think I've kept it realistic enough that it could happen right?!

But seriously, your words, your response makes me have another try.. but what if it's not good enough?! I might have set the expectations high for a first OS.. haha Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_P

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

Oh my! Main wari jawaan! Dead Embarrassed This is absolutly beautiful! You are stating you dont have any creative skills well you definatly do! Clap This was superb the whole story kept me gripped there was always tension in my mind what would happen next! I hope CV's come across this because this would be amazing! Star Then Adi at the end oh my! Wink I dont think he will confess in the show but i am sure the feelings the emotions will be the same! God you have made me want to see this even more on TV now! Keep going sweets this was just amazing! I want to see more stories from you in the near future okay! Wink Big smile (But only when you are free!) LOL Big smile

Haha, you are so sweet, thank you!! Yes, seriously, this was my first time, and I was a little nervous because I really loved the concept and I was hoping I was able to portray everything I wanted well enough and that you all liked it! Big smileEmbarrassed I would definitely love to see this happen!!  Haha, I may give it another shot.. if you all promise to keep motivating me Embarrassed

payalibm

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goodgirl18

good workkk

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!Big smile

payalibm

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanFan

brilliant work ClapClap

waiting for your second attempt Tongue

Thank you so much for the encouragement! Big smileTongue I will definitely give at least another go Embarrassed

payalibm

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pepples_joy

That was fab...!!!
Really.. don't say its your first time...!!!!!!
You are really awesome...!!!!SmileSmile

Loved it... DO continue your work..!!!

Aww, thank you so much! I will definitely give it another shot, a different OS when I have more time Embarrassed

payalibm

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EHMMBH_fan1

This is amzing...plzzz continue soon Smile

Thank you so much! I may not continue this, but I'll try more different OS's Embarrassed

payalibm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.