Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

OS--Our First Embrace--First attempt. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Originally posted by sharna2k6

@Payal, I would have spent more time on it, but I needed to get back to studying.. I just really wanted to write an OS. So if by any chance I fail.. At least I have this to show for my failing exams! LOL but keep fingers crossed I dont!

lolzzz...hahahaha...and u are still onlineee
thats bad
go and study
and if any problem in studes hollar or PM me
i will help you Big smile

That is bc I'm done for the ngiht, I need to be getting to bed actually! long day of classes ahead Cry but i couldnt resist peaking in one last time LOLWink and thanks you for the offer, so sweet Big smileEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS--Our First Embrace--First attempt. (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
wow ,,amazing yaar ,,,superb writing ,,,

u did gr8 job ,,,

vry nice dear,,,

carry on .,,,,,,

waiting for nxt part,,,:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudipta1988

wow ,,amazing yaar ,,,superb writing ,,,

u did gr8 job ,,,

vry nice dear,,,

carry on .,,,,,,

waiting for nxt part,,,:-)

Aww thanks! I'm so glad you liked it! Unfortunately it's an os so no more next part, but if I get enough comments I may be willing to try my hand in another os!,

payalibm

goodgirl18

goodgirl18

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
good workkk

payalibm

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
RES 

*will be back with long reply Wink * 

EDIT: I'm BACK muahaha Evil Smile

I don't believe this! This is yourr FIRST ever OS ?! Are you sure,? No ways babes! it's more than amazing for first time ! 
You described everythingg so beautifully! i can't describe how happy i am right noww, the hug scene was so well written! 
haha i liked how adi complained to nanaji like a little child, aww i can tottally imagine adi baba's cute puppy face ! 
When i read the part where he was beating Mr mehra .. i was literally shouting at my laptop sayin "YES C'MON ADI, don't spare him! show this Mr Mehra what happens if someone messes with YOUR pankhuri !LOL  so..yeahh i got a little TOO excited about it.. it was almost like i was watching it instead of reading.. i don't know what will happen to me when i actually see this scene in the real show ! 
After that the hug was splendid (wow old fashioned word haha) loved the way you described his reaction when pankhuri was crying on his shoulders! AWW that was cute! i was hugging my laptop screen (no joke!) ah man, the feelings and emotions you protrayed for adi's character was too good ! I hope to see something along like that in the show!
The BEST part was 
he went to check up on her and she was having nightmare..! 
Overall i would rate - 9/10 ...because i wanted adi to give a small kiss on pankhuri's forehead ROFL 
AHH honestly, This is absolutely brilliant ! Damn you girl, your writing is amazing, then why were you hiding this talent till now?! 
I wanted to ask someone to write their hug scene and here.. you gave me more than i even expected ! So thankyouu for this ! 

And now the only option you have is to CONTINUE ASAP.I am dying to read if adi will actually confess  that he loves her.. if you do that, you will find me in heaven. 

I can't praise you enough ! I think that's all i want to say for now.. LOL

Edited by Poojaa_P - 17 September 2012 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6payalibm

EHMMBH_fan1

EHMMBH_fan1

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
This is amzing...plzzz continue soon Smile

payalibm

pepples_joy

IF-Dazzler

pepples_joy

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
That was fab...!!!
Really.. don't say its your first time...!!!!!!
You are really awesome...!!!!SmileSmile

Loved it... DO continue your work..!!!

payalibm

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Res

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.