Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

OS--Our First Embrace--First attempt.

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Requesting OS/FF/SS's from my fellow PKDHians, I got inspired to write one also.. It was weird.. I do not write!!! I have NEVER ever written something creative, unless I was forced to as school, and even then, it was with great difficulty. But Adibear is just turning me into mushhh, and I thought I'd give it a shot. Do tell me how you like it, or don't like it which I assure you will be very likely. I'm not creative, I don't write but it sort of just came to me. Please do tell me how you like it, I would love to hear your feedbacks, but just a request, go easy on me if you hate it!

This OS is based on the phenomenal PaYA hug clip that we got to witness this weekend. I dunno what happened that caused Adi to save her, I dunno if they showed something that hinted on Fridays episode as I have not seen it yet soo I just made it up.

P.S. Please forgive me, Hindi is not my language. I don't speak hindi, but I feel I am pretty fluent from the countless SRK movies and serials I have watched ever since I was a child, but if I have any mistakes in it, please forgive me 😳😳

It's 7:30 pm already and Pankuri still isn't home. Adi is pacing back and forth restlessly at the front of the house waiting for her with his phone in his hands. He has already called her 5 times but without success. Pankuri isn't answering his calls. He keeps pacing around anxiously giving her another 5 calls.

"Is Pankuri working late again..?" He thinks to himself. "Even if she is then she should at least answer my calls, I've already called so many times and sent her so many messages too! She should let me know at least." "I think I should go to the office myself and see", he mutters to himself.

He starts walking to his car but 2 feet within he stops and comes back.

"Hold on, what if she is with her boyfriend?!" He wonders for a second. Tho kya hoa! Mein dost ho uska! "She cannot abandon her friend just because she has a boyfriend now," he decides. He has nearly made up his mind when Nanaji, who has been watching Adi pace from afar this entire time, comes up to Adi.

"Adi beta, Kya hua? Ithni der taak kya baath kar rahi ho khud ki saath?"

"Vo.. Nanaji.:." he begins " It's so late and Pankuri still isn't home! And she's not even answering any of my calls or messages!" Adi complains to Nanaji like a child and Nanaji with amused eyes takes it all in; his anxiousness, the restlessness due to Pankuri's absence. But nana too gets concerned because it is so late after all, and encourages Adi to go to the office to check up on her.

Adi reaches the office, and parks the car. He decides to attempt to call her one last time to give her a heads up, he is coming to get her. He calls, but without success again. He goes up.

In the office Pankuri is screaming and thrashing trying to get away from Mr. Mehra, the senior boss. Mr. Mehra has taken advantage of Pankuri's innocence and kept her working late. He knows that she is new here and doesn't know anyone in Mumbai. He thought he could have his way with her tonight.

Pankuri is cornered by him pushed against a wall, shes trying to push away but she isn't strong enough. Her dupatta is ripped off from her neck and he achieves in ripping the side of her kurta sleeve.

Adi walks into the office and sees Pankuri getting attacked. In a flash he pulls a very excited, now extremely surprised Mehra off of Pankuri and starts beating him. It is like some inner force within him takes over and he cannot stop himself from beating Mehra black and blue. He realizes that Mehra is no longer in any position to defend himself and that he should stop but he cannot. He cannot pull himself away from the scum. How dare he touch Pankuri!!! How dare he take advantage of this innocent, beautiful woman. The more he thinks about those frightened eyes of hers, his rage increases. He faintly hears Pankuri telling him to stop. He looks away for a second, but that is all Mehra needs to scramble the heck away from there! Adi attempts to go after him but stops when he sees Pankuri's torn sleeve. In a flash Pankuri throws herself against Adi, scared, needing to feel comfort and security. Pankuri without thinking puts her head on Adi's shoulders, and arms around him and crys. Adi, a little astonished at Pankuri's actions, is a little hesitant but slowly puts his arms around her as well. As soon as he does, he feels her relax in his arms and gently comforts her. After what seems like an eternity, they break apart and Adi takes his jacket off and puts it around her. He finds her dupatta on the floor and goes to pick it up and put it around her, comforting her. He then gently takes her arm and takes her home.

When they reach home, Pankuri tells Adi not to mention what happened to anyone. She knows that Nanaji will get worried and he needs not stress while he is still recovering. Adi protests, but agrees not to tell.

Adi takes Pankuri to her room who is still shook up but seems to be a little calmer now. He makes sure she is getting settled in, and reluctantly leaves when Pankuri kicks him out, saying that Avantika aunty might catch them.

Later in bed, Adi is restless and keeps replaying what happened earlier in his head over and over again. He just cannot get the images out of his head. Pankuri crying and trying to get away, her so so scared, like never before, while that horrible man is trying to take advantage of her. And then, a new image comes to his mind. Pankuri running into his arms and throwing herself at him. How soft her hair was when he was stroking it to calm her. How warm and delicate her body was, and that smell, her mesmerizing smell.. he could still imagine how she smelled. Not knowing why but he wanted to hold her in his arms again. Suddenly he got up and tried to shake the feelings off.

Yeh kya hain?! Why am I feeling like this? Why can I not get that moment out of my head? She only hugged me because she was scared.. yet.. I felt like I was on cloud nine. Why do I feel like I needed the hug more than she did.. and why can I not get her out of my mind?? I have to go to her.. I can't keep myself away, just to see she is okay. With the same force that made him beat that horrible creature to pulp, that same inner force pulled him to her.

When he got to her room he saw her sleeping.. so quiet, so beautiful. She seemed so innocent. That's because she is, he thought. He just kept on looking and looking when he noticed her stirring. The stirring turned into thrashing. She started thrashing wildly in bed, getting tangled in the covers. Pankuri was reliving what happened to her hours ago in her dream. Adi went to her to wake her from her nightmare. Pankuri awoke with a scream ready in her lungs and eyes filled with horror. Adi covered Pankuris mouth with his hands and quieted her.

Shhh.. he said, Mein ho, Adi. Tume kuch nahin hua hain. Mein yaha hoon, tumhara pas.

Pankuri made out those beautiful blue eyes in the dark and instantly quieted and calmed down. Looking into those blue eyes she felt calm, she felt safe, just like she did in his arms those few hours ago. She felt a sense of security that she hasn't felt since leaving her hometown and family. She then took realization of the situation, Adi in her room this late.

Aap yaha? She questioned. I couldn't sleep, I needed to make sure you were okay, Adi admitted truthfully. Then, a different sense took over, and he continued rambling, I can't seem to get you out of my mind Pankuri. When I found you.. like that.. someone hurting you like that.. I couldn't help myself. I cannot imagine the thought of someone bringing tears to your eyes, someone touching you.. I know you have a boyfriend Pankuri and this is probably not right of me but your thoughts do not leave me'Aadi.. Pankuri interrupted. She wanted to tell Adi then and there and she really did not have a boyfriend. How could she when the only person that made her feel safe was him? But Adi cut her off. No, Pankuri, please let me finish. And then, very uncharacteristic of him, he became hesitant. Pankuri.. I.. I .. I think.. I may.. I might.. lov..

Sooo, what do you all think?! Yes? No? Maybe, so? Hate the ending? Hehe, I decided to leave it hanging so you all can use your imaginations and go wild imagining what happens nexttt. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Edited by sharna2k6 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wooowww
brilliant work,,,superb
if this is 1st atempt i wonder what will be like after geting some experience...wooowww
phadr deyaaa yaar apany tou
gajab likha hai
evry scene was so beautiful i felt like i am in lala land
man its awsome...and him waching her aslpe and thinking...how inocent she looks..woowww...i loved it..hhahaaha
confess i read 2 times and well after comenting i am gonaa go and read again
its awsome...its fab..its fadruuu its brillient its kasam sai so romantic so beautifuly writen
oyy stop wasting time i have to read again 
it superb peace of work
πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸΌ
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalibm

wooowww

brilliant work,,,superb
if this is 1st atempt i wonder what will be like after geting some experience...wooowww
phadr deyaaa yaar apany tou
gajab likha hai
evry scene was so beautiful i felt like i am in lala land
man its awsome...and him waching her aslpe and thinking...how inocent she looks..woowww...i loved it..hhahaaha
confess i read 2 times and well after comenting i am gonaa go and read again
its awsome...its fab..its fadruuu its brillient its kasam sai so romantic so beautifuly writen
oyy stop wasting time i have to read again 
it superb peace of work
πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hehehe, really??? You like it?? I swear, first time ever writing something creative.. I'm blushing at your comment! 😳😳 I'm glad you liked it and my two hour spent was worth it. πŸ˜ƒ
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

Hehehe, really??? You like it?? I swear, first time ever writing something creative.. I'm blushing at your comment! 😳😳 I'm glad you liked it and my two hour spent was worth it. πŸ˜ƒ

awww blushing 
awww
haeyyy
dill lai gayee meraaa
awww πŸ˜³  β€οΈ  β€οΈ
next time invest 3 to 4 hours man and then i am all yours darling πŸ€—
it is fab work..sachee...tis brillient
it amazing...too good belive me...its very captivating...
i loved evrything specially last part...
too good πŸ‘
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sharna. I will read and reply later but can you please Not Make You Title in Capital. It means Shouting and it's Allowed. OS can be in Capital but rest, just make the first letter of the word Capital rest small. Thanks😳
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EkSapnoKiPari

Hi Sharna. I will read and reply later but can you please Not Make You Title in Capital. It means Shouting and it's Allowed. OS can be in Capital but rest, just make the first letter of the word Capital rest small. Thanks😳

Done did. πŸ˜›
sharna2k6 thumbnail
@Payal, I would have spent more time on it, but I needed to get back to studying.. I just really wanted to write an OS. So if by any chance I fail.. At least I have this to show for my failing exams! πŸ˜† but keep fingers crossed I dont!
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

@Payal, I would have spent more time on it, but I needed to get back to studying.. I just really wanted to write an OS. So if by any chance I fail.. At least I have this to show for my failing exams! πŸ˜† but keep fingers crossed I dont!

lolzzz...hahahaha...and u are still onlineee
thats bad
go and study
and if any problem in studes hollar or PM me
i will help you πŸ˜ƒ
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalibm

lolzzz...hahahaha...and u are still onlineee
thats bad
go and study
and if any problem in studes hollar or PM me
i will help you πŸ˜ƒ

That is bc I'm done for the ngiht, I need to be getting to bed actually! long day of classes ahead 😭 but i couldnt resist peaking in one last time πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and thanks you for the offer, so sweet πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow ,,amazing yaar ,,,superb writing ,,,

u did gr8 job ,,,

vry nice dear,,,

carry on .,,,,,,

waiting for nxt part,,,:-)