Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful thread!

please add my name to the Fan list, thanks!

~Preet 😊

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Varnita, I have to leave for college now. SO byeee.πŸ€—

I hope Aishi's birthday thread is under swing by the time I return. I know you will do everything possible, so here's an advance thanks!❀️ I sent the mods a PM asking them to sticky it in the IPKKND forum. If they don't do it in 5-6 hours, could you send them another PM, please? Send it to Nadii or Minuu.

I asked them to make the thread sticky Janu and It is finally being made Stick, SO chill πŸ˜ƒ
Also I m done sending the PMs to each and very member in her friend list, I just hope they all come collectively to wish on the Birthday of the Very Special Girl β€οΈ
And yes I will again say, U need not to mention Thanks to me, though I dont want U to forget ur manners πŸ€£

Btw, I m done reading those parts U have sent me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Varnita. thumbnail
Here r the Autographs.

GURMEET

DEBINA

Varnita. thumbnail
A pic of Gurmeet Debina at their Home celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi.
OMG Arent they looking Terrific. Gurmeet is looking so Sweet and Simple in that white Kurta and Debina lookinng so beautiful, Traditional and classic in that Green Saree with bindi on her Head. β€οΈ

Ahh Feeling like watching it forever 

Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, everybody!  The pic of Gurmeet as little boy was SO cutie - he was beautiful child as he is beautiful man.  Hope everyone has been enjoying Ganesh Chaturthi - blessings to you all!  Now I am going to try back to sleep as here I am in middle of night with awake baby! So cute baby and so tired mummy!  

Thanks for posting the signatures - they are lovely😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Varnita.

^^ Ohh Ok Go then, will talk when U will be back :)

Bye Bye  

I'm back!πŸ˜ƒ Anything new while I was gone?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

πŸ˜† Stop being so Dramatic VarnitaπŸ˜† I-F Is Gonna Carry On...With me or without me🀣

Hehe Yeah I Know I Won't be able to stop myself once my GC Enters the show

Nooo, it won't!!!😭😭🀣

Ah, I get it now. You're dragging out the childhood epis because you know that once GC enters the show, you'll lose control over yourself, right?🀣
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet_forever9

Beautiful thread!

please add my name to the Fan list, thanks!

~Preet 😊

Thanks dear, have added you.πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

I asked them to make the thread sticky Janu and It is finally being made Stick, SO chill πŸ˜ƒ
Also I m done sending the PMs to each and very member in her friend list, I just hope they all come collectively to wish on the Birthday of the Very Special Girl β€οΈ
And yes I will again say, U need not to mention Thanks to me, though I dont want U to forget ur manners πŸ€£

Btw, I m done reading those parts U have sent me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yippeee, thanks!πŸ€— Ah, being around you is corrupting me, Varnita. You are making me forget my manners so I will keep saying please and thank you even if it annoys you.🀣

Ah, hint taken. Will email you more parts after dinner. ;)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

A pic of Gurmeet Debina at their Home celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi.

OMG Arent they looking Terrific. Gurmeet is looking so Sweet and Simple in that white Kurta and Debina lookinng so beautiful, Traditional and classic in that Green Saree with bindi on her Head. β€οΈ

Ahh Feeling like watching it forever 

OMG, this is so beautiful!Day Dreaming Thank you for sharing this pic Varnita. I immediately checked twitter when you posted it and saw that a fan had posted it, not Gurmina. Ahhh, what a lucky fan.❀️ Gurmeet and Debina are indeed looking divine in their traditional outfits. I hope we get some big, clear pics of their puja soon.😳