Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

reetasharma

Groupbie

reetasharma

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I hope sudhesh be given equal praises. he is very good.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sudesh is never appreciated ?? (Page 2)" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reetasharma

I really hope too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sment12

sment12

sment12

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reetasharma

I agree...infact sudesh ji deserves more than wht he gets...moreover, i believe, he is better than most of d CC actors on screen...

V can just hope he gets more praises atleast somewhere around wht he deserves...

.AlterEgo

.AlterEgo

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I can still tlorate Kapil appreciation but Krushna...all he does is cheap antics especially when girls are around and double meaning dialogues. He copy his chacha in dancing.

Again and again, I fail to understand why everyone is so gung ho about Krushna especially Archana.

ramsgupt

ramsgupt

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .AlterEgo

I can still tlorate Kapil appreciation but Krushna...all he does is cheap antics especially when girls are around and double meaning dialogues. He copy his chacha in dancing.

Again and again, I fail to understand why everyone is so gung ho about Krushna especially Archana.

U spoke wht was on my mind... Archana ne kya dekha krushna mein samaj mein nahi atha... multi talented kaha se dikh raha hai woh... Confused

Aaj kal tho woh Sudesh ji ke uppar joke mar raha hai ... kya bhakwas hai yaar... it is like insulting his Guru... all he does is S*X on CC with sumona & other females... I don'k like him...

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehreen_27

I totally respect ur opinion! and you have full right to share ur opinion, as long as they are respectful too
I do agree with you at some points
Archana does ignore Sudesh , she clearly appreciates Krushna more..!!
And about the kapil thing...well , honestly Kapil is a really really good comedian he doesnt try too hard! he is genuine and simple and so are his acts they dont have much dance , or anything else , ..Just pure comedy! Sudesh is a great actor...but krushna he just sometimes pushes it too hard!

No offence!
I love kapil and sudesh...and i do like krushna too...but not always coz in my opinion he tries too hard...Sometimes he just has his acting look like he's acting which aint a good thing! acting should be natural...But his sometimes doesnt seem to be!
agree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top