India-Forums

Sudesh is never appreciated ??

ramsgupt Senior Member
ramsgupt
ramsgupt

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Why archana never appreciate Sudesh Ji... Angry?? why Krushna & Kapil gets appreciated even if they have not done well or done below standard Angry?? Why is this indifference Angry??

I think Archana is not that much talented to sit in Judge's chairAngry... she is not even a 0.001% of sudesh Lehri JiAngry... Sometimes I feel like Slapping Archana, when she ignores sudesh ji & appreciates her ********(left for imagination) "Krushna"...Angry

.YaJuShI. IF-Rockerz
.YaJuShI.
.YaJuShI.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I don't get it, why bash other actors when your actor is not getting as much attention... if you want you star to be at the top then comment on their profiles but please stop dragging other actors who clearly are more popular into your topic. Bashing is not gonna get you anywhere, by making this topic you only make a fool of yourself... no offence intended but just please avoid bashing others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenghoshmedha

johnnyfirday Newbie
johnnyfirday
johnnyfirday

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
i think .. you are right .. sudesh always done with his best but never got so much appreciation as much krushna got ... sohail khan already a fan of sudhesh but do not know hwat archana think of him 
sment12 Senior Member
sment12
sment12

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I agree with you Gabriella and appreciate your initiative.  Thumbs Up
Let's have the forum discussion clean and tidy respecting each and every talent Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YaJuShI.

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Archana even i feel does tend to be biased for someone or the other.  Earlier  krushna was her favourite n now it is kapil n only kapil.  It is true sudesh is mostly ignored but please refrain from being abusive towards anyone irrespective of your disapproval.  

.YaJuShI.

.YaJuShI. IF-Rockerz
.YaJuShI.
.YaJuShI.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sment12

I agree with you Gabriella and appreciate your initiative.  Thumbs Up
Let's have the forum discussion clean and tidy respecting each and every talent Star

thnx sment Smile

sment12

.YaJuShI. IF-Rockerz
.YaJuShI.
.YaJuShI.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Archana even i feel does tend to be biased for someone or the other.  Earlier  krushna was her favourite n now it is kapil n only kapil.  It is true sudesh is mostly ignored but please refrain from being abusive towards anyone irrespective of your disapproval.  

u r ryt bharti
sharing our viewpoints is not prohibited bt using abusive words is also not correct Angry

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I totally respect ur opinion! and you have full right to share ur opinion, as long as they are respectful too 
I do agree with you at some points
Archana does ignore Sudesh , she clearly appreciates Krushna more..!!
And about the kapil thing...well , honestly Kapil is a really really good comedian he doesnt try too hard! he is genuine and simple and so are his acts they dont have much dance , or anything else , ..Just pure comedy! Sudesh is a great actor...but krushna he just sometimes pushes it too hard! 

No offence!
I love kapil and sudesh...and i do like krushna too...but not always coz in my opinion he tries too hard...Sometimes he just has his acting look like he's acting which aint a good thing! acting should be natural...But his sometimes doesnt seem to be!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sment12.YaJuShI.

Go to top