Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

@ All ::
We have posted this final warning 4 members to read & abide by & not as a topic where members start to point fingers at one another again ...
What has happened in the past ,,,  let it remain in the past & not dig it & slung mud over again & again ..

Gur & I have had enough of ur bickerings for the past  few months ..
Be mature & get over it ,, I wont be sending a reminder PM to any one again ,, but straight away raise the warning level ..(even though its mentioned in the warning note ..)
Ermm

@ Salman :: Thanxx 4 the suggestions ,, but u dont have to tell us what to do or what not to do ..we very well know when to disable the commenting of members ..
Embarrassed

Parichay Dev Team ..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09AnkitaKaranTheBhaividhisalot-Hima--MariaMars-Rush2220TheRowdiest-Rojaa-neemesnowflake.-AkkiLuvsNBT--RaniBHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Final Warning - Please Read. (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Can any one please tell us what is the meaning of final warning? What will be the steps taken if the same things happen again and again since we the rest of the members are the ones who are facing the tune of this tug of war.  

I believe that just posting warning without telling the disciplinary actions is of no use. What do you mean by increase in warning levels and how does that impact the member. 

People have taken it for granted your warnings thinking that Dev team just says and does no action.

Edited by BHAVI1972 - 18 September 2012 at 9:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhairainbowgirl-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

@ Bhavi

If the members dont abide by the IF COC ,,then we post Rules/reminders , if then also members dont stop then we send them reminder PMs to stop it ,, if members keep on continuing then we raise their warning level by 20% & keep on raising till the member doesn't stop ... & finally when the member warning level reaches 100% ..her/his ID gets banned ..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09san_aisharabicanancy1996rainbowgirl-Hima-vidhisalotAnkitaKaranTheBhai-MariaMars-Rush2220-Rojaa-snowflake.-RaniBHAVII

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Much needed post! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Murali28

Goldie

Murali28

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
  in my last 8 years of india-forums...never wattchd this thread...none of my coments are reported...any how thnq for info ...i come here only for my fav show...and to knw wats happening ...wat are up comming tracks thats it...//

Edited by Murali28 - 02 October 2012 at 10:39pm

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
OMG i came in this thread for the first time..Ok i pledge that i ll never bash or hurt anyone thru any of mah post!!...WinkThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranTheBhaiBHAVII

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
a very gud n imp post  thnks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top