Page 3 Page 3

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thanx so much Gur for mush needed post 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31-MariaMars--Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Final Warning - Please Read. (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Thanx so much Gur for mush needed post 

Couldn't agree more Minnie, Hope to see every member including myself follow these rule and reminders and maintain a civil culture in this forumSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindhu_vTheRowdiest

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Its More than bashing Now... Sameer Soni..Keerti Nagpur and all Other cast of Parichay are Not present Here... But their Fans...

Its Not abt Bashing abt Any Actor Now.. Members are writing against or Opening new Topics against Any particular Actor Just to Hurt their Fans ...And its All intentionally... The RESULT is most of fans specially Kunal Chopra/sameer soni fan's left the forum.. YES its very much true.. and we tries to Stop this in intiall Face...Those members start Bashing Abt DT members on Other Section CC's.. But still we ignored itt.

Members are not going to understand now..The Present enviornment can be changed now I don't think so.. I even not coming to this Forum..Bcz i knw Members who were like me left the forum already and just bcz of this Bashing.No heatlty discussion at all..and I don't want to spoil my Mood after to talk with those peoples who are here jst for Bashing.just to hurts other members feelings intentionally.
simply i m not feeling comfortable here now...

Thanks for this warning GUR.. hope It will help those peoples who are still here...

Well Said Neeme ... Clap each and every word of u ... spot on 

@Bold - So So so TRUE ...  thats the root cause of the all problems in this forum ... some ppl come to this forum not to discuss the show but to find the way how to bash a character indirectly that actor just to hurt his fans 

sindhu_v-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Its More than bashing Now... Sameer Soni..Keerti Nagpur and all Other cast of Parichay are Not present Here... But their Fans...

Its Not abt Bashing abt Any Actor Now.. Members are writing against or Opening new Topics against Any particular Actor Just to Hurt their Fans ...And its All intentionally... The RESULT is most of fans specially Kunal Chopra/sameer soni fan's left the forum.. YES its very much true.. and we tries to Stop this in intiall Face...Those members start Bashing Abt DT members on Other Section CC's.. But still we ignored itt.

Members are not going to understand now..The Present enviornment can be changed now I don't think so.. I even not coming to this Forum..Bcz i knw Members who were like me left the forum already and just bcz of this Bashing.No heatlty discussion at all..and I don't want to spoil my Mood after to talk with those peoples who are here jst for Bashing.just to hurts other members feelings intentionally.
simply i m not feeling comfortable here now...

Thanks for this warning GUR.. hope It will help those peoples who are still here...

@ Red - It's very sad Neeme that even DTs are the target of bashing just because they are doing their job of maintaining peace in the forumOuch Didn't know this was also happeningShocked

sindhu_vshweta_r

vidhisalot

IF-Rockerz

vidhisalot

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for this warning thread...

-Ranishweta_r

rima31

rima31

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Can we just enjoy the forum the way we keep enjoying watching Parichay on TV ?
 i liked the episode a lot .. in spite of bloopers and fear of Richa coming back ...
i Know in soap world u just cant avoid such things but writing and making the atmosphere of the 
forum negative  is nt at all needed at this point ...
I joined IF just coz of Parichay and only coz the Forum members and their discussions were soo good and positive ...
Criticism welcome but to which extent one has to be careful ... 
I  know its a warning post but am equally sure that some one will be bussy doing or maiking another post like that ...

another request ... Plenty of people outside the Forum are totally dedicated to write negative about Parichay ... cant help that ... but inside the forum have some mercy

AnkitaKaran-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-suhani-

IF-Sizzlerz

-suhani-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
thanx for posting the reminders.. Smile hopefully this time ..i will see more good atmosphere on forum...  Tongue and its really hurt sometimes when our favorite called some type of creatures... healthy criticing is good for discussion but bashing is for hurting people... ohhh...hopefully now this is stop...  Wink

AnkitaKaran-AkkiLuvsNBT-

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Viewbie & GK: I would suggest you to disable commenting on this thread as people are interpreting their own thinking when its a warning for all. It will not create any confusion on reader of this post by the comments made on your thread by members

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishSilamburainbowgirlAnkitaKarankalpanaRstuti123-Rojaa--AkkiLuvsNBT-BHAVII

Post Reply New Post

Go to top