Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Final Warning - Please Read. - Page 2

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neeme

Its More than bashing Now... Sameer Soni..Keerti Nagpur and all Other cast of Parichay are Not present Here... But their Fans...

Its Not abt Bashing abt Any Actor Now.. Members are writing against or Opening new Topics against Any particular Actor Just to Hurt their Fans ...And its All intentionally... The RESULT is most of fans specially Kunal Chopra/sameer soni fan's left the forum.. YES its very much true.. and we tries to Stop this in intiall Face...Those members start Bashing Abt DT members on Other Section CC's.. But still we ignored itt.

Members are not going to understand now..The Present enviornment can be changed now I don't think so.. I even not coming to this Forum..Bcz i knw Members who were like me left the forum already and just bcz of this Bashing.No heatlty discussion at all..and I don't want to spoil my Mood after to talk with those peoples who are here jst for Bashing.just to hurts other members feelings intentionally.
simply i m not feeling comfortable here now...

Thanks for this warning GUR.. hope It will help those peoples who are still here...

Well Said Neeme ... πŸ‘ each and every word of u ... spot on 

@Bold - So So so TRUE ...  thats the root cause of the all problems in this forum ... some ppl come to this forum not to discuss the show but to find the way how to bash a character indirectly that actor just to hurt his fans 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: neeme

Its More than bashing Now... Sameer Soni..Keerti Nagpur and all Other cast of Parichay are Not present Here... But their Fans...

Its Not abt Bashing abt Any Actor Now.. Members are writing against or Opening new Topics against Any particular Actor Just to Hurt their Fans ...And its All intentionally... The RESULT is most of fans specially Kunal Chopra/sameer soni fan's left the forum.. YES its very much true.. and we tries to Stop this in intiall Face...Those members start Bashing Abt DT members on Other Section CC's.. But still we ignored itt.

Members are not going to understand now..The Present enviornment can be changed now I don't think so.. I even not coming to this Forum..Bcz i knw Members who were like me left the forum already and just bcz of this Bashing.No heatlty discussion at all..and I don't want to spoil my Mood after to talk with those peoples who are here jst for Bashing.just to hurts other members feelings intentionally.
simply i m not feeling comfortable here now...

Thanks for this warning GUR.. hope It will help those peoples who are still here...

@ Red - It's very sad Neeme that even DTs are the target of bashing just because they are doing their job of maintaining peace in the forum Didn't know this was also happening😲
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much for this warning thread...
rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can we just enjoy the forum the way we keep enjoying watching Parichay on TV ?
 i liked the episode a lot .. in spite of bloopers and fear of Richa coming back ...
i Know in soap world u just cant avoid such things but writing and making the atmosphere of the 
forum negative  is nt at all needed at this point ...
I joined IF just coz of Parichay and only coz the Forum members and their discussions were soo good and positive ...
Criticism welcome but to which extent one has to be careful ... 
I  know its a warning post but am equally sure that some one will be bussy doing or maiking another post like that ...

another request ... Plenty of people outside the Forum are totally dedicated to write negative about Parichay ... cant help that ... but inside the forum have some mercy
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for posting the reminders.. 😊 hopefully this time ..i will see more good atmosphere on forum...  πŸ˜› and its really hurt sometimes when our favorite called some type of creatures... healthy criticing is good for discussion but bashing is for hurting people... ohhh...hopefully now this is stop...  πŸ˜‰
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Viewbie & GK: I would suggest you to disable commenting on this thread as people are interpreting their own thinking when its a warning for all. It will not create any confusion on reader of this post by the comments made on your thread by members
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ All ::
We have posted this final warning 4 members to read & abide by & not as a topic where members start to point fingers at one another again ...
What has happened in the past ,,,  let it remain in the past & not dig it & slung mud over again & again ..

Gur & I have had enough of ur bickerings for the past  few months ..
Be mature & get over it ,, I wont be sending a reminder PM to any one again ,, but straight away raise the warning level ..(even though its mentioned in the warning note ..)
πŸ€”

@ Salman :: Thanxx 4 the suggestions ,, but u dont have to tell us what to do or what not to do ..we very well know when to disable the commenting of members ..
😳

Parichay Dev Team ..

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Can any one please tell us what is the meaning of final warning? What will be the steps taken if the same things happen again and again since we the rest of the members are the ones who are facing the tune of this tug of war.  

I believe that just posting warning without telling the disciplinary actions is of no use. What do you mean by increase in warning levels and how does that impact the member. 

People have taken it for granted your warnings thinking that Dev team just says and does no action.

Edited by BHAVI1972 - 11 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ Bhavi

If the members dont abide by the IF COC ,,then we post Rules/reminders , if then also members dont stop then we send them reminder PMs to stop it ,, if members keep on continuing then we raise their warning level by 20% & keep on raising till the member doesn't stop ... & finally when the member warning level reaches 100% ..her/his ID gets banned ..
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Much needed post!