Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
We've had enough. Yes, its the same old lame post requesting you guys to STOP bashing and posting instigating comments.

We're humans, we have all have different opinions. Learn how to respect that. If you don't like a specific character or celebrity, don't go around throwing side remarks or name calling them (i.e. comparing them to creatures or calling them clowns). Taking digs at each won't help - it'll just make things worse.

It's sad to come to the forum every day and see the same old stuff being violated. Can we not have a healthy discussion for once? Is it really that hard to keep an open mind? Just because someone says something negative about your favourite doesn't mean it's bashing.

Example of bashing: ABC looked so ugly and fat today. Their expressions reminded me of *insert creature here* 

Example of criticizing: Today so-and-so wasn't up to the mark. Their expressions didn't really appeal to me.

If your favourite is called 'XYZ' use the REPORT button. It's there for a reason. Please don't go into the topic adding more fuel to the fire. At the end of the day, it'll just end up being more work for you and us.

Seeing the current situation, Shabz and I have decided to implement the following:
  • If you are found violating the section rules, you will receive one reminder PM. If you continue to disrupt the forum's atmosphere, a warning level increase will be issued.
Lastly, please avoid using any form of foul language.

We hope for your co-operation.

Shabz and GK
Parichay Devt Team

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

asulikeitholeesmokesnaz1312divra4mytririma31neha_siddhisinal_saamisan_aishsavariya-apoorvascooldipikaavniraoDeepShadowMurali28TheSnowman--AiSha--amul_knMalarkodiria60-Hima--sahasra-sindhu_vvidhisalotAnkitaKaranTheBhaikarthi173Dew-drop-Rojaa-stuti123TheRowdiest-MariaMars-neemeRush2220_saumya_-suhani-.RajvirNandini.--Udhay--BHAVIIshweta_rsnowflake.-AkkiLuvsNBT--Rani-Jwalamukhi-norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Final Warning - Please Read." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
It is a shame on all those who does not understand that this is just the show whereas the people on the forum are real. Looking at  so many warnings it keeps us wondering if we are really dealing with adults or young kids? 
This is the place for fun and we all come here to read the take of other viewers but like real world few people have made this place kurukshetra.-A battle field of war

Edited by BHAVI1972 - 17 September 2012 at 4:28am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asulikeitDeepShadowcooldipikarainbowgirlsindhu_veshi.nlAnkitaKaranTheBhai-MariaMars--Rojaa-Rush2220-AkkiLuvsNBT-shweta_r

-MariaMars-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this warning... It was highly needed in this forum. Sad to see the state of a forum which was such a friendly place before turning into a battle ground and surrounded by only negativity. Anyways, hoping things will improve.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asulikeitcooldipikaDeepShadowRush2220-AkkiLuvsNBT-shweta_rBHAVII

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I think this was needed. Everyone may not share the same views regarding actors or characters but there is a difference between having a civilized discussion regarding your disagreements and downright writing things to instigate others and insult certain individuals. Overall the forum still has a nice atmosphere but we could do a little less with the mentality of people saying things just to upset others. 

Edited by DeepShadow - 17 September 2012 at 12:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishcooldipikarainbowgirlsindhu_v-Hima-AnkitaKaran-MariaMars-Rush2220-Rojaa-kalpanaRshweta_rBHAVII

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Its More than bashing Now... Sameer Soni..Keerti Nagpur and all Other cast of Parichay are Not present Here... But their Fans...

Its Not abt Bashing abt Any Actor Now.. Members are writing against or Opening new Topics against Any particular Actor Just to Hurt their Fans ...And its All intentionally... The RESULT is most of fans specially Kunal Chopra/sameer soni fan's left the forum.. YES its very much true.. and we tries to Stop this in intiall Face...Those members start Bashing Abt DT members on Other Section CC's.. But still we ignored itt.

Members are not going to understand now..The Present enviornment can be changed now I don't think so.. I even not coming to this Forum..Bcz i knw Members who were like me left the forum already and just bcz of this Bashing.No heatlty discussion at all..and I don't want to spoil my Mood after to talk with those peoples who are here jst for Bashing.just to hurts other members feelings intentionally.
simply i m not feeling comfortable here now...

Thanks for this warning GUR.. hope It will help those peoples who are still here...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asulikeitavniraoposhahria60sindhu_vvidhisalot-MariaMars-Rush2220TheRowdiestSnehal21shweta_r-AkkiLuvsNBT--Rani

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thank You GK for explaining the difference between Bashing and Criticising. 

Many Keerti fans also left the forum couple of month back... hope that will not happen now with this warning...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranrainbowgirl-Rojaa--AkkiLuvsNBT-.RajvirNandini.BHAVII

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

This was required and has come at the right time as I feel the butchering of characters will continue esp KC. Hope members understand that and support each other, coz if it is KC today it will be someone else tomorrow. we cant keep fighting and taking personal grudges and hurt each other. not worth it.Ouch 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sindhu_vAnkitaKaranTheBhai-Rojaa--AkkiLuvsNBT--RaniBHAVII

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the rules and reminders GK and Shabz. Hope not to see Creature and clowns words used in this forum anymore. It was very disheartening to read such words in each and every thread of late because some of us still like those characters who are called creatures and clowns and it hurt our feelings to read such name callings and remarks about our favorite characters.

Thanks again for posting this reminder.

Edited by -Rani - 17 September 2012 at 9:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindhu_v-MariaMars-TheRowdiest

Post Reply New Post

Go to top