Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

ASHISH KAPOORS BDAY THREAD under construction (Page 4)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

Originally posted by shana0127

Observed it today...ashu is a libranShocked ...as far as i know these people are very  romantic and flirtatious.

Their girlfriends and wives need really to believe in their strength of love and keep adding beautiful moments to it or else samajho boyfriend gaya haath se...same with girls lolz.

But then   libra partner may keep u on toes yet he /she is is all so romantic and his one smile can sweep u off ur feets.Wink

I have so many libra people around me and I can tell they just attract people around themselves like bees to honey.

I like librans but am thankful am married to scorpio who actully loves me Smile...coz  having a disinterested scorpio in life is like having a real scorpio by ur side all ready to bite u anytime but if he loves u ,u are safest and luckiest woman on earth.

really shana di??
i am libran my fiance is libran too..i didn't knew this about librans..Lmaoo..
agree libran are romantic but not flirtatious i guess we are different then in this matter...LOLbut thank u for saying good things about librans too..Big smilethanks alot for sharing...Big smile

i think librans are impatient,dominant.sensitive but understanding,loving, talkative and ambitious,diplomatic and passionate kinda people..lolllxx LOLi can write more..LOLLOLlollx 

Why do all people consider being flirtatious is bad ...well i think it adds the salt and pepper to life given that the flirtatiousness is under limits...it adds to the fun when other side know is well gives the person solid jawabLOL...dont we love UV...and his flirtatious smirk...

come on girls...whatever we may say we all like appreciation and when it comes playfully with a smirk from a handsome guy or a girl  we just swoon...then why say no no to it ...girls love men who can appreciate them bindass...and who says flirts can never be faithful ,they are most faithful when they get their heart set on a right person who can equal them in this charm and tact

well dear flirtatiousness is a characteristic which if handled tactfully can make a men or women rule all hearts and still be loved most by his partner but yes a person with this tactful characteristic  does need a right  partnerSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

Arhainna, do appreciate u taking the initiative to make this thread for his birthday! love u for that! keep up the good work!

ma pleashure i had to do it infact i was waiting kabse for tis dayyy hoipeee il b able to make a really rockin thread for ma AKBig smile
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -JEHAN-

Observed it today...ashu is a libranShocked ...as far as i know these people are very  romantic and flirtatious.

Their girlfriends and wives need really to believe in their strength of love and keep adding beautiful moments to it or else samajho boyfriend gaya haath se...same with girls lolz.

But then   libra partner may keep u on toes yet he /she is is all so romantic and his one smile can sweep u off ur feets.Wink

I have so many libra people around me and I can tell they just attract people around themselves like bees to honey.

I like librans but am thankful am married to scorpio who actully loves me Smile...coz  having a disinterested scorpio in life is like having a real scorpio by ur side all ready to bite u anytime but if he loves u ,u are safest and luckiest woman on earth.

really shana di??
i am libran my fiance is libran too..i didn't knew this about librans..Lmaoo..
agree libran are romantic but not flirtatious i guess we are different then in this matter...LOLbut thank u for saying good things about librans too..Big smilethanks alot for sharing...Big smile

i think librans are impatient,dominant.sensitive but understanding,loving, talkative and ambitious,diplomatic and passionate kinda people..lolllxx LOLi can write more..LOLLOLlollx 

Why do all people consider being flirtatious is bad ...well i think it adds the salt and pepper to life given that the flirtatiousness is under limits...it adds to the fun when other side know is well gives the person solid jawabLOL...dont we love UV...and his flirtatious smirk...

come on girls...whatever we may say we all like appreciation and when it comes playfully with a smirk from a handsome guy or a girl  we just swoon...then why say no no to it ...girls love men who can appreciate them bindass...and who says flirts can never be faithful ,they are most faithful when they get their heart set on a right person who can equal them in this charm and tact

well dear flirtatiousness is a characteristic which if handled tactfully can make a men or women rule all hearts and still be loved most by his partner but yes a person with this tactful characteristic  does need a right  partnerSmile

I SO SO BELIEVE D SME UR RYTTTEmbarrassed

ShanUlas

-Kulthum- Groupbie
-Kulthum-
-Kulthum-

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

hey i made this for our dear Ashish. i will try to take a clear picture.

Edited by -Kulthum- - 28 September 2012 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queenArhainAshish

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
hi everyone! we have to bring AK's rank up before his birthday, please keep commenting!

ArhainAshish

-DevilGal- IF-Addictz
-DevilGal-
-DevilGal-

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

yuhoo mein bhi make kar rhi hoo 1 week seParty LOLres 

best of luck arhaina Thumbs Up

ArhainAshish

-AquaMermaiden- IF-Stunnerz
-AquaMermaiden-
-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

Edited by mahi0809 - 16 October 2012 at 9:43pm

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

hi everyone! we have to bring AK's rank up before his birthday, please keep commenting!

yeshhh pleejj do so evryone

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index