Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mac2007

mac2007

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
There is no Aman ki Asha from this competition.  Atif did not help himself by his behavior. He should not be invited back to India to sing any songs again.

Music directors, please pay attention.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetieApril2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aman ki Asha?!?! (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KASHISHMA

KASHISHMA

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i too agree on certain points ...they are portraying every body so bad its not done ...we love Atif a lot...
so do we respect asha jee also she judge so many progg...but this is the first time ...some captain make a pin point on her decision i am not saying atif is wrong ...my point is as a audience we don't know whose mistake it is we just watching our leading singer fighting with each other on a national TV this is too bad ...Aman trikha ...he need to learn some manners ...the way he replied to Atif its too bad being a Indian i felt so sorry ...i wish i could say it to atif also ...but all indian love him a lot and show makers pls its a request change some policy aggression and bring out some love and peace in the program me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_ca

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KASHISHMA

i too agree on certain points ...they are portraying every body so bad its not done ...we love Atif a lot...
so do we respect asha jee also she judge so many progg...but this is the first time ...some captain make a pin point on her decision i am not saying atif is wrong ...my point is as a audience we don't know whose mistake it is we just watching our leading singer fighting with each other on a national TV this is too bad ...Aman trikha ...he need to learn some manners ...the way he replied to Atif its too bad being a Indian i felt so sorry ...i wish i could say it to atif also ...but all indian love him a lot and show makers pls its a request change some policy aggression and bring out some love and peace in the program me

What did Aman say or do...I didn't see anything wrong..

What right Atif had to speak for Indarani and suggest that she is not happy because she knows that her singing was not good...how does he know, what she is thinking..I loved her singing..I think she was great, she was very very good...who the heck is he to jump in and not give Indarani chance to respond..the question was never posed to him..

Indians would be very stupid to call him to India..we have many many very good singer, we absolutely don't need him..with his hate he should stay in Pakistan..far away from India (just as his forefather decided as per Pakistan forummers).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mac2007shim_capreetie

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

Originally posted by SaDDaM..

Atif ko Stand Lena hi padega Na .. Itna Bura Hoga Toh 
  How can Any one tolerate Unjust .! Asha ji is behaving Like childish
  @preetie  " Koi bhi Game kheli Jaye Usme Rules hote hai .Jisme agar Lose hogaye To Game Ka Matlab Hi Nahi .IF ATIF gives 7 marks to dil jaan then it's His Thinking  . 7 is Not like less It's The Highest Marks ever given on The Show . 
He Didn't Said to Himesh To give more to his contestant . Whereas Himesh is saying So.! 
   And Ye Baat To judgement pe Depend karti Hai . Isme we Don't have right to Guess Wrong About Captains . Whatever They Give it's Their Thinking !  . 
-  I wanna Clear one Thing Atif is The Only Person Who is Saying Ye jang nahi Hai PAYAR hai Aman ki Asha hai ! 
it is not about the marks that was just an example. His whole attitude sucks. There was no need to make cheap remarks about one of the contestents performance that was done day before that she performed with alot of energy however one should also have good voice. DId he hear himself singing with asha ji. He was pathetic like a broken dhol and was really bad idea to even attempt. he is ok in his one type of songs. This show has really ruined his reputation as a person. He is pakistan's Himesh.  Himesh at least understands music. Atif needs to work on his voice first before making cheap remarks,

I think Inderani was very good today . I agree with Asha jee on this..he is just very jealous of her voice and attitude..it was pathetic how he ran to answer the question posed to her,,he was denigrating her by playing to be a mind reader..I found it very disrespectful..it seems nobody taught him any manners and how to treat fellow human beings...maybe this is how they treat women in Pakistan.

I don't think Sara deserved the best singer award and also this is her second competition in India the first one was Saragamapa in 2009, they misrepresent her as being 18 years old.

Edited by April2007 - 22 September 2012 at 2:17pm

sarah75preetie

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by preetie

Originally posted by SaDDaM..

Atif ko Stand Lena hi padega Na .. Itna Bura Hoga Toh 
  How can Any one tolerate Unjust .! Asha ji is behaving Like childish
  @preetie  " Koi bhi Game kheli Jaye Usme Rules hote hai .Jisme agar Lose hogaye To Game Ka Matlab Hi Nahi .IF ATIF gives 7 marks to dil jaan then it's His Thinking  . 7 is Not like less It's The Highest Marks ever given on The Show . 
He Didn't Said to Himesh To give more to his contestant . Whereas Himesh is saying So.! 
   And Ye Baat To judgement pe Depend karti Hai . Isme we Don't have right to Guess Wrong About Captains . Whatever They Give it's Their Thinking !  . 
-  I wanna Clear one Thing Atif is The Only Person Who is Saying Ye jang nahi Hai PAYAR hai Aman ki Asha hai ! 
it is not about the marks that was just an example. His whole attitude sucks. There was no need to make cheap remarks about one of the contestents performance that was done day before that she performed with alot of energy however one should also have good voice. DId he hear himself singing with asha ji. He was pathetic like a broken dhol and was really bad idea to even attempt. he is ok in his one type of songs. This show has really ruined his reputation as a person. He is pakistan's Himesh.  Himesh at least understands music. Atif needs to work on his voice first before making cheap remarks,

I think Inderani was very good today . I agree with Asha jee on this..he is just very jealous of her voice and attitude..it was pathetic how he ran to answer the question posed to her,,he was denigrating her by playing to be a mind reader..I found it very disrespectful..it seems nobody taught him any manners and how to treat fellow human beings...maybe this is how they treat women in Pakistan.

I don't think Sara deserved the best singer award and also this is her second competition in India the first one was Saragamapa in 2009, they misrepresent her as being 18 years old.
I haven't seen new episode yet. I find it laughable when some people comment how charming Atif is. It is like mother of an ugly child telling everyone how cute her baby is even though everyone know he is not. It is same case with Atif. He is nasty and everyone are jumping on others and praising Atif's sucky attitude. Yes he shouldn't be invited back to India. We certainly don't need him.

mac2007April2007

braveusman

braveusman

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Both mentors suck big time. I hated Atif's attitude too. On the top of that, the background music also makes everything horrible. Himesh was being honest today which is a good thing. That's how both teams should be. I miss Chote Ustaad's atmosphere here. I wish Sonu jee and Rahat jee were mentors here too :( 

ShivuNozzieSamraat_92

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by KASHISHMA

What did Aman say or do...I didn't see anything wrong..

What right Atif had to speak for Indarani and suggest that she is not happy because she knows that her singing was not good...how does he know, what she is thinking..I loved her singing..I think she was great, she was very very good...who the heck is he to jump in and not give Indarani chance to respond..the question was never posed to him..

Indians would be very stupid to call him to India..we have many many very good singer, we absolutely don't need him..with his hate he should stay in Pakistan..far away from India (just as his forefather decided as per Pakistan forummers).

I think inderani wasn't happy because Atif was belittling her. He was reading her thoughts incorrectly. Her expressions were " I really want to tell you off jerk however I have to keep my mouth shut because I am on national tv, you have no shame but I do". 

mac2007April2007

cl0wn

IF-Dazzler

cl0wn

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
LOL @ Aman ki Asha. It's more like TRP's ka Tamasha LOL

If they really wanted "Aman ki Asha", Atif and Himesh are the absolute worst captains to promote that, seeing their attitude Thumbs Down

This show makes me SICK Dead Not sure why I watch it LOL

Edited by cl0wn - 22 September 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.