Aman ki Asha?!?! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by KASHISHMA

i too agree on certain points ...they are portraying every body so bad its not done ...we love Atif a lot...
so do we respect asha jee also she judge so many progg...but this is the first time ...some captain make a pin point on her decision i am not saying atif is wrong ...my point is as a audience we don't know whose mistake it is we just watching our leading singer fighting with each other on a national TV this is too bad ...Aman trikha ...he need to learn some manners ...the way he replied to Atif its too bad being a Indian i felt so sorry ...i wish i could say it to atif also ...but all indian love him a lot and show makers pls its a request change some policy aggression and bring out some love and peace in the program me

What did Aman say or do...I didn't see anything wrong..

What right Atif had to speak for Indarani and suggest that she is not happy because she knows that her singing was not good...how does he know, what she is thinking..I loved her singing..I think she was great, she was very very good...who the heck is he to jump in and not give Indarani chance to respond..the question was never posed to him..

Indians would be very stupid to call him to India..we have many many very good singer, we absolutely don't need him..with his hate he should stay in Pakistan..far away from India (just as his forefather decided as per Pakistan forummers).
Originally posted by preetie

it is not about the marks that was just an example. His whole attitude sucks. There was no need to make cheap remarks about one of the contestents performance that was done day before that she performed with alot of energy however one should also have good voice. DId he hear himself singing with asha ji. He was pathetic like a broken dhol and was really bad idea to even attempt. he is ok in his one type of songs. This show has really ruined his reputation as a person. He is pakistan's Himesh.  Himesh at least understands music. Atif needs to work on his voice first before making cheap remarks,

I think Inderani was very good today . I agree with Asha jee on this..he is just very jealous of her voice and attitude..it was pathetic how he ran to answer the question posed to her,,he was denigrating her by playing to be a mind reader..I found it very disrespectful..it seems nobody taught him any manners and how to treat fellow human beings...maybe this is how they treat women in Pakistan.

I don't think Sara deserved the best singer award and also this is her second competition in India the first one was Saragamapa in 2009, they misrepresent her as being 18 years old.
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by April2007

I think Inderani was very good today . I agree with Asha jee on this..he is just very jealous of her voice and attitude..it was pathetic how he ran to answer the question posed to her,,he was denigrating her by playing to be a mind reader..I found it very disrespectful..it seems nobody taught him any manners and how to treat fellow human beings...maybe this is how they treat women in Pakistan.

I don't think Sara deserved the best singer award and also this is her second competition in India the first one was Saragamapa in 2009, they misrepresent her as being 18 years old.
I haven't seen new episode yet. I find it laughable when some people comment how charming Atif is. It is like mother of an ugly child telling everyone how cute her baby is even though everyone know he is not. It is same case with Atif. He is nasty and everyone are jumping on others and praising Atif's sucky attitude. Yes he shouldn't be invited back to India. We certainly don't need him.
Both mentors suck big time. I hated Atif's attitude too. On the top of that, the background music also makes everything horrible. Himesh was being honest today which is a good thing. That's how both teams should be. I miss Chote Ustaad's atmosphere here. I wish Sonu jee and Rahat jee were mentors here too :( 

What right Atif had to speak for Indarani and suggest that she is not happy because she knows that her singing was not good...how does he know, what she is thinking..I loved her singing..I think she was great, she was very very good...who the heck is he to jump in and not give Indarani chance to respond..the question was never posed to him..

Indians would be very stupid to call him to India..we have many many very good singer, we absolutely don't need him..with his hate he should stay in Pakistan..far away from India (just as his forefather decided as per Pakistan forummers).

I think inderani wasn't happy because Atif was belittling her. He was reading her thoughts incorrectly. Her expressions were " I really want to tell you off jerk however I have to keep my mouth shut because I am on national tv, you have no shame but I do". 
LOL @ Aman ki Asha. It's more like TRP's ka Tamasha 😆

If they really wanted "Aman ki Asha", Atif and Himesh are the absolute worst captains to promote that, seeing their attitude 👎🏼

This show makes me SICK 🤢 Not sure why I watch it 😆

Edited by cl0wn - 11 years ago
preetie & April2007 
    Aap Logo  Keh Rahe Ho Atif needs To learn Manners 
Aacha Let Me Tell You By Abusing ATIF Aren't You Needs To Learn iT First 
  Listen I am The Bigi Fan oF ATIF me Chahata To ASHA ji ko Bhi Gaali de sakta Jis Tarah Aap De Rahe Ho Atif ko But i din't crossed Mah Limits. I respect AsHA ji And I will Always ! 
   If the Bias Things Happening in The Show wot Else He should do HE must Take Stand But he's taking it In A Very Positive Way . I think he didn't abused Her Whereas Asha ji taunted Her A LOT . 

Edited by SaDDaM.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SaDDaM..

preetie & April2007 
    Aap Logo  Keh Rahe Ho Atif needs To learn Manners 
Aacha Let Me Tell You By Abusing ATIF Aren't You Needs To Learn iT First 
  Listen I am The Bigi Fan oF ATIF me Chahata To ASHA ji ko Bhi Gaali de sakta Jis Tarah Aap De Rahe Ho Atif ko But i din't crossed Mah Limits. I respect AsHA ji And I will Always ! 
   If the Bias Things Happening in The Show wot Else He should do HE must Take Stand But he's taking it In A Very Positive Way . I think he didn't abused Her Whereas Asha ji taunted Her A LOT . 

First of all we are not on national TV and neither we are team captains.

There is no bias happening at all. Atif body language is very angry and full of hate..he doesn't show any respect for Indian contestants and neither for the Jury.

It is very clear that he came with an idea that Pakistani singers are way better than Indians (most Pakistani have this illusion that they are better than India in each and every respect, when they find out that Indians have left them behind they cannot take it) he is shocked to see that Indians are very good and he cannot swallow this..

As for liking him..it is your personal choice nothing to do with us..I was not impressed with his singing at all, his song with Ashaji was totally unimpressive, ..with this kind of attitude and insults he is hurling at Indian contestants and jury he should never ever be given a chance in India
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago

I think this is the problem we always think its from india its from pakistan why cant we judge a artist according to his or her ability ...atif is a good singer  and no body can change it ...wee should respect the artist and forget about this fact from which country he belongs too
as far aman trikha is consern ...he just beginning his carrier  and forget about this fact also we should respect our elders i think we learn this thing in our school only  so he should also learn it
when atif was telling him something he should just listen  not replied badly ...
atif observe something about indrani singing so he said it in the first episode he praise her also
if this time he said he is not happy with the performance...than why we are taking it that because he is from Pakistan that's why he told this ...we should open our minds ...before passing any judgement
i am a true indian i love my country it dosent mean i should hate others ...what happeneed in the past we should not comment on that we the new generation should try to solve the difference nor make it double people are there and here also good and i think same ...

This show is not Aman ki Asha.. Actually Dis show is "Fight Ki Bhasha"😆