Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 18: sunny day

Khushi, Kiran and payal got ready early in the morning that day, and planned to have their breakfast together with Arnav and NK and then to take the bus from the campus to reach the city. 

Khushi gave a ring to Arnav and ask him to join them, for the breakfast in their hostel, as the bus stop was nearer to them. 

It was 8.30 am, and Arnav was still in bed when Khushi's call came. 

Arnav could not realise that the phone was ringing, he was still in deep sleep as he slept very late last night...Khushi decided to give a  ring later again.

Khushi, Payal and Kiran had their breakfast and kept some aloo Parathas for Arnav and NK in the hot pack, so that they can eat when they will come here. 

Khushi gave another call at 9 and Arnav could hear this one from his bed, and reached for his phone on his bed table...NK was already up and snatched Arnav's phone thinking it came from Delhi.

He lifted the phone and said, "hello di..how are you?", Khushi laughed from the other side, and asked "NK Bhayya, I know we are brother and sister now, but who are you talking to...who is di? Anjali ji?"

NK laughed, and said, "No Khushi, I thought it was a call from Delhi from Anjali di, and I snatched the phone from Arnav...sorry, here you go..talk to Arnav..." NK winked at Arnav while giving him the phone..

"Good morning Khushi" Said Arnav with a smile on his face..."sorry I see you gave a missed-call earlier, I was sleeping, just got up". 

Khushi: "that's ok Arnav, I called to inform you that we are ready to leave, and that we kept yours and NK bhayya's breakfast ready, so you can have it here before we leave..it is aloo Paratha today, and I hope you like it"

Arnav: ofcourse, we like it, and it is NK's favourite breakfast...we will be there in 30 minutes...is that ok? 

Khushi: yup, that is fine, we will wait for you, there is a bus leaving at 10 and it goes straight to our colony. 

Arnav: don't worry, I will bring my SUV, and will drop you people, I have some work in the Andheri AR office, after dropping you people, me and NK will go to the office. 

Khushi: it will be a trouble for you..

Arnav: no trouble at all Khushi, I told you last night...do I need to remind you again...

Khushi smirked and blushed remembering their tight embrace last night, when Arnav explained to her that he was happy to be there for her..

Arnav understood that Khushi was blushing on the other side, from her silence..."we will see you soon, bye for now" Arnav said with a naughty smile and Khushi also bid her bye and both were excited to see each other once again, after their last passionate embrace.

Arnav came on time with NK, and Payal, Kiran and Khushi loaded their bags in the back of the SUV with their help!

Khushi brought the hot pack with the tiffin and a flask full of coffee for Arnav and NK...they decided to walk into the nearby garden to have the breakfast and then leave. 

As usual, NK volunteered to carry the picknik basket, and the rest were free to walk at ease...Arnav asked, "NK...I see you have once again volunteered to carry the basket, is it because of the aloo paratha?"

NK laughed, "yes Nannav, you are right..I am very excited about it, and since I will eat most of it, I have the responsibility to carry it as well". 

It was a 5 minutes walk to the nearby nursery, and the morning sun peeping through the trees, and the chirping of the birds, and the beautiful wild flowers of the jungle, in which campus was located, all made it a beautiful experience for the group...most of the time they remained silent, listening to the Koyal and robins and every now and then there were lovely calls from peahens literally making it a wonderful morning. 

They all settled down under a mango tree...while Khushi served their breakfast for Arnav and NK, Payal and Kiran poured the coffee into mugs.

Khushi was lost in the surroundings, and Arnav's presence added a magic to this divine feeling for her..."I would love to come here more often..." said Khushi aloud, without realising that Arnav was keenly observing the happiness on her face, and how beautiful she looked in her bottle green top and blue jeans.

Arnav immediately said in a low tone audible to Khushi.."and I would love to accompany you..." Khushi immediately looked at Arnav with a surprise in her face for his bold comment...and Arnav gave his sexy side smirk to Khushi...

NK heard this, and acted as if he did not...Khushi hoped that no body heard what Arnav said, but both Payal and Kiran could not stop giggling at Arnav's response...and Khushi was all red in anger on Arnav for embarrassing her in front of her already naughty friends.

oops...what did I do? I wanted to make sure that NK did not do stupid things around these girls, and what did I do...Arnav Singh Raizada...you are worse than NK...thought Arnav.

Breakfast was over, and they started walking back to the car...Arnav thought hard how to pacify Khushi, who was still angry with him. he understood that when she politely declined his help in packing the picknik basket.

NK was silently observing Arnav, and smirked at his discomfort on Khushi's anger..."Nannav, mere bhai...welcome to the real world...what will you do now?" 

"NK, please shut up! I am already in trouble, please don't make it worse for me...do one thing, sit along with payal and Kiran and let Khushi sit in the front...can you do that at least to help me to pacify her?"

"Ofcourse, Nannav, I will make sure of that...what are friends for after all?" said NK with a semi-comic bow and walked towards the girls who were already few steps ahead!

😊 Happy Vijaya Dashami to you all! Shubho Bijoya! Happy Dashain and happy Dasara...❤️

Don't forget to hit the 'Like' button, and comment on this Post...love u all...S.

Edited by sailu123 - 11 years ago
sailu123 thumbnail
Part 19: Pyaar ke side affects😡

Kiran and Khushi went back to the hostel to keep the basket and came back with some water bottles and fruits, as their journey to Lakshmi Enclave would take two hours in the traffic.

As soon as they came back, Kiran automatically proceeded to the back seat of the SUV, and Payal and NK were already inside. Arnav waited for Khushi as he kept the passenger door open in the front. 

Khushi followed Kiran and asked her to move so that she could squeeze in the back along with them...completely ignoring Arnav who was waiting for her to take the front seat.

Arnav's eye brows lifted up in amazement for a second...isn't she stubborn...thought an angry Arnav!

NK saw this non-verbal dual between Arnav and Khushi, and said, "Khushi...why don't you sit in the front, and give company to Arnav? I wanted to sit in the back with payal and Kiran...do you mind?"

Khushi had no choice but to oblige NK's request, and she walked towards Arnav holding her purse and nervously adjusting her sea green stole... as she was aware of Arnav's gaze on her as she neared him...Arnav politely held the door during the entire time, and made sure that she was seated properly and closed the door.

Khushi was lost in her thoughts...Arnav took his seat and was still waiting for Khushi to put her belt..seeing Khushi lost in thoughts, he nudged her shoulder and asked her to put on the seat belt...khushi came back to reality and belted herself to let Arnav start the driving. 

After few minutes Kiran asked Arnav, who was smoothly driving the SUV at 50 km. speed, "Arnav ji, do you always keep your SUV in the campus? "

"No Kiran, I only use bicycle in the campus...as I knew we will need it today, I asked the local AR office to send it in the morning, the driver delivered this and went back" Arnav answered back looking at Kiran through the mirror. 

NK and Payal were as usual lost in their sweet nothings...completely oblivious to the presence of others in the car...NK's hand was already on payal's and he was gently caressing her palm with his thumb as he spoke in low volume looking into Payal's eyes..Payal was shyly smiling most of the time...Arnav could see this and was anxious that he was unable to break through the silence between him and Khushi. 

Arnav gave a quick look towards Khushi, and continued talking to Kiran "me and NK are going to attend to some work in the local office in the afternoon, and then we will go back to the campus tonight."

Khushi pretended to act uninterested in the conversation between Arnav and Kiran, and started looking outside the window. As they were still outside the city, the surroundings were green and the view was pleasant...on the other hand, Khushi's inner rebellious self was screaming from the top of her lungs "look how handsome is Arnav when he drives...look at his face...his sharp nose, his thick eye lashes...his lovely facial features from the side, his light stubble and his voice...so husky and deep...are you kidding yourself...look at him, and not at the scenery".

Khushi shusshed her inner self, "I am not going to budge for your pressure Khushi, Arnav should know better than to embarrass me in front of my friends by boldly declaring his intent...you shut up and listen to me...It should be clear to him that he cannot cross some limits in front of others.." all this heated dialogue was going on inside Khushi's head as she started nervously looking at her nails to stop herself from staring at Arnav...who was now and then glancing at her while talking to Kiran.

Arnav looked across and found Khushi lost in thoughts and asked "Khushi...are you alright? I see you are silent for some time...is everything fine?"

Khushi nodded again silently without looking into his eyes, and Arnav's temper raised once again! "here I am trying to make a conversation, and she is completelty non-cooperative! How to make sure she gets back to normal self?" thought a furious Arnav.

Kiran suddely shouted, "Idea!!! why don't we go to a movie and dinner tonight? since Arnav ji, and NK are in the city we could ask them to come with us..."

Arnav thanked Kiran in his heart for bringing such a wonderful proposal...NK immediately reacted to Kiran, and said, "indeed that's a great idea Kiran..thanks for inviting us too...we don't mind joining you people...what say you? Nannav?"

Arnav nodded his head, and said, "of course NK,  we will be free at 5.30 and it will be good to spend time together..."

Payal and Kiran were equally excited, but Khushi said, "we need to check if mom and dad will approve first! then only we should go!"

"Oh, come on Khushi...we went so many times without asking permission from our parents...what is different now? Let's go...please please..."asked kiran.

"That's a different situation, it was with Vijay and Sam, whom our parents knew very well...Arnav and NK are new to them, they might object! try to understand what I am saying Kiran...don't be so childish!" said Khushi with determination.

"Ok baba...we will ask and then we will go ok?" said Kiran agreeing with Khushi's idea.

"Ofcourse, Khushi...we understand, ask your parents and then only we will decide...", said Arnav looking at Khushi. She nodded again silently..

It was lunch time when they reached Lakshmi Enclave...Kiran was Khushi's neighbour, so they all reached the Gupta's house together. 

It is a three storied bungalow with impressive architecture...There was a big front garden, and a back garden with various seasonal flowers and beautifully grown trees...lawn was almost non-existent...and in it's place were wild bushes resembling an English garden with seasonal foliage...there were bird poles placed at the corner with some feed in them..

"Wov..your garden is beautiful Khushi..." mentioned NK..."thanks NK...my mother and father both love gardening, and they manage this very well". 

"Do you also keep birds?", asked NK..."no, these birds are not captive..they come and go...we feed them when they are here, and let them go when they need to go..." answered Khushi with a smile...

"Finally...there is that smile"..thought Arnav, while unloading their bags from the SUV.

"Arnav, why don't you come in? My mother and father will be very happy to meet you and NK"..said Khushi with the same smile...And Arnav immediately agreed, as he wanted not to disappoint her by saying no.

😉 What do you think?

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dear sailu,
lovely updates of chapter  18 and 19, cute ones.
please cont soon, thanks for the pm  and happy dussehra
---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely updates and continue soon
sailu123 thumbnail
Part 20: Meeting the parents(a)

"Khushi, Payal, don't forget asking uncle and aunty's permission for the evening's programme...I will see you all later...ok?" Kiran shouted while turning back to go towards her home which was in the opposite street.  

Payal and Khushi guided NK and Arnav  into the living area which was on the ground floor of the Bangalow. 

The interiors of the house were decorated in pastoral colors and ethnic ware. Artifacts from various parts of the world were tastefully placed in the living area, with a massive glass cupboard full of small wooden and terracotta figurines representing handicrafts of India...the furniture was made of cane and bamboo in line with the decorative theme of the living area. the walls were painted in terracotta red in the living area, and the dining area was painted in apple green..The dining area was separated by an elevated platform and many indoor plants from the spacious living area, with an open plan Kitchen at its the farthest end with few walls separating the two.

One could see another lounge painted in warm shade of Orange from the living area with minimal furniture, decorated mostly with indoor plants and a knee height seating area with several book shelves and a study table in the corner. That lounge opened into the side garden with French windows over looking the wild roses. There was another door opening from the study into the TV room, which also had a pool table in one corner.

As Arnav and NK took seats in the lounge taking a look around the house on the ground floor, Khushi went into the dining area, calling her mother and father.. "Amma, babuji, where are you?"

Khushi's mother Vidya came out of the kitchen with a big smile, "Khushi, you are home! Your babuji was waiting for you from the morning, he just went out to meet a friend, saying he will be back as soon as you came home". 

Khushi inherited her mother's skin colour and her long hair...thought Arnav as soon as he saw her. 

"Amma, this is not fair, I missed you two so much, and now I have to wait longer to see babuji!" complained Khushi, tightly embracing her mother. 

"Amma, we have guests..." said Khushi leading her mom to the living area..."evaru?" (who is it?), asked Vidya looking intrigued.

"Our friends from the University, come let me introduce them to you."

"Arnav and NK, they are from Delhi and are studying MBA in our University", Khushi introduced them to her mother. 

"Namasthe Aunty ji, said Arnav and NK at the same time". Vidya smiled at both of them, and gestured them to sit down, and asked Khushi to call the cook. 

"Namasthe beta.. Arnav..." she looked at Arnav as if she wanted to know his full name...

"Arnav Singh Raizada...that's his full name aunty, and I am Nand Kishore Khanna...we are cousins and ours is a joint family from Delhi.", quickly said NK in one breath to a smiling Vidya. 

"and...you please call me NK, if you don't mind!" added NK with a grin!

Arnav looked at NK, surprised at his uninhibited talking. "actually, Aunty ji, my father is from Lucknow, but we all live in Delhi for past 30 years". 

"How old are you beta?" asked Vidya and Arnav was about to answer, when Khushi came with the cook and said, "21 years Amma...did I say it right Arnav?"

Arnav looked at her with a raised eye-brow and immediately corrected her, "actually it is 22 auntyji. I was working in our company in Delhi, before I decided to join here for MBA, that's how I am older than my classmates". 

Khushi looked at her mother embarrassed, and looked at Arnav apologetically. 

"already started working at this young age...very impressive", said Vidya with a smile. 

NK, immediately jumped in. "Me too auntyji, me and Nannav, I mean...Arnav are work buddies as well". Vidya chukled at NK's enthusiasm..."good to know NK beta, I am sure your parents are proud of you both". 

"Arnav beta, and NK, please join us for Lunch, your Uncle will be back soon, and he will be happy to meet you both", said Vidya, and without waiting for their response, turned towards the cook who accompanied Khushi from the kitchen, "Maharaj ji, please make chai for all of us, and our guests will join us for lunch as well". The cook nodded and proceeded back to the kitchen.

Arnav immediately said, "we should be going soon, may be next time Aunty ji"

Vidya turned to Arnav, "arre, kaisi batein karte ho beta...you and NK came to our house for the first time and how can we let you leave without tasting some Andhra special dishes? You have come all the way to drop the girls and this is my way of thanking you both...don't say no!"

Arnav and NK were humbled by her sweetness and apnapan..."sure aunty ji, as you wish..." said Arnav, and NK nodded. 

With these words Vidya got up once again to go back to the kitchen, and asked Khushi and Payal to take the boys to show the house, before Chai and Pakoda are served.

Their tour of the ground floor was quick and later payal took NK with her to show her room on the second floor, leaving Khushi and Arnav in the first floor. 

Suddenly there was silence between Khushi and Arnav.."sorry Arnav, I was not sure how old you were..."said Khushi apologetically looking at Arnav.

Arnav: that's not an issue Khushi, no need to apologise..by the way, how old are you?

Khush: I entered 23, had my birthday 3 months back. 

Arnav: oh, so you are some months elder to me, but younger to my sister...

Khushi: so? why is that important?

Arnav: No, I was just thinking aloud...now that I know you are not so senior to me, I would like to object for the ragging we faced from you all...

Khushi: come on Arnav, we are seniors to you in the uni. and we have a right to do so...

Arnav gave a chuckle at Khushi's outburst...and suddenly remembered that they both were finally alone...and asked Khushi "won't you show me your room Khushi?"

Khushi: for that we need to go to the top floor...come with me please!

Arnav and Khushi went up to the pent house in the Bungalow and the whole floor was left for Khushi's use by the family. It was a cute self-contained apartment with a small kitchen in it to make some minimal things like coffee and tea with a micro wave and a small fridge next to it...

Khushi looked at Arnav, and saw him gazing at the kitchen area and explained, "actually, I have this arrangement so that I don't have to run down every time I need a coffee or tea..and during exams this is the best place for my preparations".

Arnav nodded, and they proceeded towards the study adjacent to the hall, and from there Arnav could see her bed room, which had mauve coloured walls and light ash grey coloured furniture. 

The bed was queen size and it had poles going up and on four sides smooth and opaque ivory white curtains hanging from the bed tops.

there was hardly any furniture except some comfort cushions placed in the corner of the room. there were many indoor plants on this floor as well like on all the others, and Arnav felt like he walked into a green house at every level of the bungalow. 

Khushi's room had a walk-in closet and an attached king-size bath room which had both a shower as well as a bath tub. When they were about to leave the bed room, Arnav caught Khushi's hand, and slowly pulled her towards him...

Khushi was casually talking about the architecture of the house, and how she designed her floor herself...and Arnav's sudden move left her almost speechless.

Arnav felt Khushi's shock, and immediately withdrew his hand. "I am sorry for this morning Khushi...I know I hurt you...but believe me when I say that was not at all the intention...I have always been careful in such matters, but somehow your presence makes me forget everything"

Khushi looked at him surprised at his true confession...and the color in her cheeks started deepening.. "It's ok Arnav...don't worry, I was upset, but not anymore...I trust that you will take care such things won't happen again...I don't want to be embarrassed in front of others..."

"what do you mean in front of others...is it okay If there are no others?", Arnav asked naughtily, pulling Khushi again close to himself...

Khushi: Arnav...what are you doing? some one will come...leave me...please!

Arnav: again...what if no one comes...is that alright with you then? 

even before he completed his words, Arnav pulled her again more close to him by sliding his hands around her, and hugging her tight...Khushi could only manage bringing her hands between her and Arnav's chest...all she could say was "please leave me Arnav...", and her voice reflected her shyness, and Arnav smiled at her innocence and with one hand lifted her face and cupped her jawline...and looking earnestly into her almond shaped eyes..."Khushi...can I ask you for something?  You should answer truthfully..."

"hmm..depends on what you ask for ..", said Khushi. Still blushing at their proximity. 

"do you like me?" asked Arnav hesitatingly...

"what kind of question is that?" Khushi bent her eye-lids down smiling shyly..."Of course I like you...why would I hug you in the first place if I didn't?"

Arnav felt like a thousand stones have been lifted up off his heart..."thank you Khushi...this means a lot to me! thanks for being so honest!"

And saying that, Arnav, slowly bent towards Khushi's cheek, and gave a light peck...and saw Khushi turning tomato red, while her eyes became bigger than they were already, and her lips forming a cute 'o' shape...

All khushi could do was to quickly push Arnav away from her with all her strength, and give him a light slap...which was more a knee-jerk reaction rather than a real slap..

Now, it was Arnav's turn to get into a shock and make a similar face as Khushi's was a few seconds back...

So, guys and girls...how was it? Let me know through hitting the Like button and posting your comments 😉

laksh65 thumbnail
cute romantic update
khushi elder to arnav is quite a different concept.
interesting sailu. thanks for the pm please cont soon.
sailu123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laksh65

cute romantic update

khushi elder to arnav is quite a different concept.
interesting sailu. thanks for the pm please cont soon.

Thanks laksh dear! 😊

I was inspired by the real ages of Barun and Sanaya 😉

Besides, I personally know many couples with women being elder to men, and I believe that we all need to break the stereotypes of our culture (man needs to be elder than the woman)...I agree they are helpful most of the time, but they often get on my nerves, every time I am back in India.

will update the next part tomorrow. Once again, thanks for your encouragement!

hugs and more hugs 👍🏼

Cheers mate!

Sailu.
sailu123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: india094

love it:)

I won't disappoint you india, I promise that the real kiss will happen soon! Please hang in there with me 😉

Cheers,
S.
sailu123 thumbnail
Part 21: Meeting the parents(b)

Khushi was the first to recover from the shock..and as soon as she came out of it she started apologizing..."sorry Arnav, I didn't mean to slap you...it..it was just that I was not thinking...", and she held his hand that he kept on his cheek..

With Khushi's touch Arnav was back to himself, and was not sure how to react...but as soon as he heard her explaining herself, he forced a small smile on his lips and said, "that's alright Khushi, I can understand that you were taken by surprise, I am sorry that I shocked you".

"no, please don't apologise...it's just that I was never pecked before like this..and it came as a sudden shock for me..shall we go down, Amma will be worried otherwise". 

"Yup...let's go down to NK and Payal...and I don't want to upset you anymore..and definitely don't want to get slapped by you again...are you alright?", asked Arnav with a smirk.

Khushi gave a shy smile again, and looked into Arnav's eyes..."I am fine...don't worry Arnav...I won't slap you the next time around". A quick glint of happiness filled Arnav's eyes hearing what Khushi said...

"so there will be a next time...great!", and with those words Arnav tried to reach out to Khushi's hand, and Khushi immediately ran away from the bedroom towards the stairs leaving a smiling Arnav behind.

As Arnav and Khushi climbed down the stairs, they saw payal and NK holding their hands and looking lovingly at each other.

Khushi coughed signalling their presence to them, and both left each others' hands and looked disappointingly at each other. 

"Shall we go down Payal?" asked Khushi amused at their antics...Arnav smiled at NK and patted on his shoulders before all the four started to join Khushi's mom who was now waiting for them at the lounge. 

Tea and onion pakora were served for all, and Kiran joined them as well after dropping her bags at her home. 

As they started sipping their tea, Shashi Gupta entered the house, and as soon as he came in he walked towards Khushi and hugged her dearly.."Khushi beta...tum agayi..kitna raah dekha tumhare liye". 

Khushi smiled happily at her father, and complained how she had to wait longer to see him...Arnav watched the fatherly love Shashi Gupta was showering on his one and only daughter, Khushi Gupta...and how close Khushi was to his father. 

Khushi then turned towards Arnav and NK and introduced them to her father. Mutual greetings were exchanged between the three men, and Shashi was informed about Arnav's and NK's family background and their friendship in the campus with Khushi's group.

"Raizadas of Lucknow...I am from Lucknow as well...and everyone knows about your family Arnav beta...Bohut Khushi hui tum logon se milke", said Shashi sipping his tea.

"Vidya, lunch ready hai kya? I have a meeting to attend in the afternoon and I would like to go there asap.." asked Shashi as he got up go into his study for getting some files ready for his meeting. 

"Ji...5 minutes main khana lagaa dungi, aaj Arnav aur NK hamare saath hain na...that's why I made some Andhra special dishes for them"... said Vidya and asked the girls to accompany her into the kitchen. 

All the food items were arranged by the girls and Vidya, and the table was also set very well by the girls in no time...Arnav and NK simply watched how efficiently the ladies worked, and the food was served in everybody's plate by them. 

NK and Arnav waited for Shashi's return in the lounge, and as soon as he came he invited them to join at the dining table. 

Girls sat opposite to the boys while Shashi and Vidya sat at the head of the table...Arnav observed that Vidya and Shashi took equal responsibility to pass around the dishes, and Vidya sat along with them to eat her lunch instead of waiting for everyone to finish like his mother. 

Arnav somehow liked this togetherness of the family, and wished that his mother was more like Vidya, not to wait and eat at the very last in the name of tradition. 

All the dishes were excellent in taste, vegetarian primarily...NK and Arnav praised the tasty food served by the Gupta's and Khushi explained them that since her mother was a vegetarian, they decided not to trouble her by making non-veg at home, while both she and her father liked eating chicken and fish when they went out for restaurants.

The lunch was over, and while the dessert was served, Khushi raised the subject of evening's programme, and Payal and Kiran chipped in...Shashi and Vidya agreed on one condition that the boys will drop them safe back home after the movie. 

Arnav assured Khushi's parents that the girls will be safe and that they will be dropped home without any trouble.

After the lunch Shashi got up and excused himself from the table, and proceeded to his meeting, and wished the boys good luck in their studies. 

It was some 15 minutes after the lunch...and everybody was now back in the lounge discussing the evening's programme. 

there were several ideas from the girls and NK, while Vidya and Arnav looked on cheerfully without contributing much to the discussion...at the end, it was decided that they will have dinner in a newly opened Thai restaurant near the movies, and that they will watch Transformers-3 for fun.

it was also decided that the boys will come back at 6 o'clock in the evening to pick-up the girls and then they will proceed with the plan.

Vidya suggested that Sam and Vijay should be invited as well, so that the whole group could spend time together. 

Although Khushi called to invite them, Vijay and Sam could not join as they had their Civils coaching staring the next evening, and they needed to make last minute preparations.

"What about your coaching Khushi? have you and Kiran decided where to join?" asked Vidya at the mention of the civils coaching centre. 

"Yes amma, we decided where we will join..our classes will start a week after. Since Sam and Vijay opted for different subjects we could not go to the same coaching centre"... answered Khushi as Kiran nodded to her explanation.

"What are you planning to do Arnav and NK? are you also interested in Civil services?"...asked Vidya. 

"Nahin aunty ji, we want to go to Harvard University for our MBA...we will try next year", answered Arnav, and NK nodded. 

"Good to know beta...good luck to you both in your future plans..." wished Vidya. 

"Thank you Aunty ji!", said Arnav with a smile.

"we should be going auntyji..thanks a lot for the lovely food...we will be back soon to eat more..."said, a bubbly NK, and Vidya assured them that her house is always open to them. 

Khushi, Kiran and Payal bid their byes from the lounge itself and Arnav and NK left saying that they will be back by sharp 6 pm.

Don't forget clicking the like button...only if you like this story...no pressure 😉

laksh65 thumbnail
dear sailu
loved this update, please continue soon with more hot arshi moments,
waiting to read, thanks for this update.