Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

First of all i am not bashing Asha jee .. she did a small mistake which in future can have a negetive impact on one's singing! 

When Roona Laila suggested Indrani about Pronunciation aspect of singing .. i wonder why Asha jee commented this as avoidable. Asha Jee is one of senior singers and considered as respected one in both countries .. she do understand the importance of how much it is important to voice the words in correct tone .. roona jee was giving her the required feedback   which could have helped indrani to improve but due to asha jee's childish behavior she may now ignore this point. I am calling it childish act because this truly the one! Roona jee was not misguiding her she was infact doing teh right thing ... Asha jee said one of the Pakistani contestant not to be over confident .. she should realize that what she herself committed .. just in ego mislead the new singer...  trust me i believe however aman misbehaved with atif could be the result of this attitude of Asha jee ... 

and yes there is one topic about himesh and asha jee .. i must say Himesh is not this much over confident or misbehaving or using words wars as much as asha jee is doing .. respect for Himesh .. both he and Atif are doing good jobThumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

javeriakhanTheM5393sarah75shim_caaiiman_ksuresh555.FALTU.-Alina-Niki_coolSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pronunciation" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I am watching  Indian reality shows from 3-4 years.Watched Indian idol twice and i clearly remember Javaid akher always emphasized on the importance of pronunciation.He used to correct the contestants.Not only him i remember in last year's choty ustaad Sonu nigam criticized a girl and asked her to improve. I was so shocked when Asha ji said It doesnt matter.I dunno whats happening in this show.LOL
Even i did not find anything wrong in himesh attitude.Atif is showing more attitude than him

Edited by -Maha- - 16 September 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aiimsarah75preetie.FALTU.-Alina-pickachu.S.i.m.r.a.n.

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

I am watching  Indian reality shows from 3-4 years.Watched Indian idol twice and i clearly remember Javaid akher always emphasized on the importance of pronunciation.He used to correct the contestants.Not only him i remember in last year's choty ustaad Sonu nigam criticized a girl and asked her to improve. I was so shocked when Asha ji said It doesnt matter.I dunno whats happening in this show.LOL
Even i did not find anything wrong in himesh attitude.Atif is showing more attitude than him

She said new singers they dont bother about the pronunciation well in comparison to her at least Sonu Nigham is quite new .. this is was a funny comment ... or probably she is too much in her ego that she even being a senior ready to avoid this mistake   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Samraat_92

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.

shim_ca

shim_ca

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

i am equally surprised and shocked seeing the comment of asha bhosle. a seasoned singer like her should not avoid this vital point in singing. runa laila has same status in this jury board as her. she should not criticize another jury's comment. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aiimsarah75-Alina-Samraat_92

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shim_ca

i am equally surprised and shocked seeing the comment of asha bhosle. a seasoned singer like her should not avoid this vital point in singing. runa laila has same status in this jury board as her. she should not criticize another jury's comment. 

I guess she is thinking that she is the one who is superior in comparison to the rest of two singers .. despite of the fact that the rest of two has huge fan following 

Edited by amina.ahmedraza - 16 September 2012 at 1:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75aiim-Alina-Samraat_92Tony_StraK786

SaDDaM..

SaDDaM..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
When Himesh Said the Same Thing To mulazim husain .
At That time she didn't Said Chalta hai 
" I Wonder Really Ye Aman ki Asha Hai "

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aiim-Alina-SanaSarwar-shabz-Samraat_92

maryamz47

maryamz47

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaDDaM..

When Himesh Said the Same Thing To mulazim husain .
At That time she didn't Said Chalta hai 
" I Wonder Really Ye Aman ki Asha Hai "
ya right...she is being too "PARTIAL"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.