Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Miminits

IF-Sizzlerz

Miminits

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

So its not just me...i was highly disappointedSleepy. What happened with SPs editing teamAngry. They should have discovered it and fixed it ASAP. 
i'm also not understanding this part, normally arent they supposed to play and check that the video they'd telecast is gud, then how come they made such a mistake this time and not even correcting it and no information also from their partCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "COMPLAIN TO STAR PLUS- updated (Page 6)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by mushiroxx

did it...:-( im so annoyed ..:/
hey dear me wanna beat some1 of SPAngry

Seriously i wanna kill them... how can they do something so cruel??? Whoever guys are responsible for this, I wanna stone them to deathAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miminits

Miminits

IF-Sizzlerz

Miminits

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by mushiroxx

did it...:-( im so annoyed ..:/
hey dear me wanna beat some1 of SPAngry

Seriously i wanna kill them... how can they do something so cruel??? Whoever guys are responsible for this, I wanna stone them to deathAngry
LOL well stone them to death, but still beat them a bit like Arjun does with criminalsWink

sizzysehrish

IF-Sizzlerz

sizzysehrish

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
seriously this is so annoying :((... comented on sp. wanna kill thm 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.