Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

priyavishu18

priyavishu18

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Hav Posted Complaint to Star Plus...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "COMPLAIN TO STAR PLUS- updated (Page 4)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shona16

shona16

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
done...but are you sure that they will pay any heed to our complaints...it is so annoying that you wait an enitire week to get over and patiently wait for the show and then such things happen,how come all the other shows were telecasted as per their schedule and only arjun had some tecnical difficulty...i am highly pissed...i hope that sp keeps up with their reputation..
what reputation????
You think they'd show the episode in the repeat telecast?????

star plus is a well reputed channel,i hope they telecast this epi and keep their reputation of being one of the best channels intact...i highly doubt they will but one can hope cant they?

Edited by pbhattacharya - 16 September 2012 at 10:58am

Tina2603

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyavishu18

Hav Posted Complaint to Star Plus...
thanks... any news about the telecast???

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prava55663

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by pbhattacharya

done...but are you sure that they will pay any heed to our complaints...it is so annoying that you wait an enitire week to get over and patiently wait for the show and then such things happen,how come all the other shows were telecasted as per their schedule and only arjun had some tecnical difficulty...i am highly pissed...i hope that sp keeps up with their reputation..
what reputation????

chances are less...
then we have to wait for next saturday???
But do you think next sat they'l show this episode again considering that almost half of it was already telecasted????

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbhattacharya

what reputation????

star plus is a well reputed channel,i hope they telecast this epi and keep their reputation of being one of the best channels intact...i highly doubt they will but one can hope cant they?
They are definitely not doing anything till now nor have posted or given any information yet!Cry

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I hope they upload at star player and we can all watch it!!!

I'm not in the mood to wait another one week for this epi...I seriously wanted to watch that fight b/w Arjun n Pathan

Tina2603

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
oh fish.. i was so so so so so mad at Starplus for doing thatAngry.. i am so impatient that i cant even breathe.. Cry

Tina2603

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I want the entire episode to be re-telecasted on next Saturday.. I just hope they don't overlook the fact.. and decide to keep it only for the repeat telecasts on sat morning.. 

Tina2603

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.