Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: haruhi26

what reputation????
You think they'd show the episode in the repeat telecast?????

chances are less...
priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hav Posted Complaint to Star Plus...
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
done...but are you sure that they will pay any heed to our complaints...it is so annoying that you wait an enitire week to get over and patiently wait for the show and then such things happen,how come all the other shows were telecasted as per their schedule and only arjun had some tecnical difficulty...i am highly pissed...i hope that sp keeps up with their reputation..
what reputation????

star plus is a well reputed channel,i hope they telecast this epi and keep their reputation of being one of the best channels intact...i highly doubt they will but one can hope cant they?
Edited by pbhattacharya - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priyavishu18

Hav Posted Complaint to Star Plus...

thanks... any news about the telecast???
Mimi2609 thumbnail
then we have to wait for next saturday???
But do you think next sat they'l show this episode again considering that almost half of it was already telecasted????
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pbhattacharya

done...but are you sure that they will pay any heed to our complaints...it is so annoying that you wait an enitire week to get over and patiently wait for the show and then such things happen,how come all the other shows were telecasted as per their schedule and only arjun had some tecnical difficulty...i am highly pissed...i hope that sp keeps up with their reputation..
what reputation????

star plus is a well reputed channel,i hope they telecast this epi and keep their reputation of being one of the best channels intact...i highly doubt they will but one can hope cant they?

They are definitely not doing anything till now nor have posted or given any information yet!😭
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I hope they upload at star player and we can all watch it!!!

I'm not in the mood to wait another one week for this epi...I seriously wanted to watch that fight b/w Arjun n Pathan
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
oh fish.. i was so so so so so mad at Starplus for doing that😡.. i am so impatient that i cant even breathe.. 😭
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want the entire episode to be re-telecasted on next Saturday.. I just hope they don't overlook the fact.. and decide to keep it only for the repeat telecasts on sat morning.. 
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey i posted my comment on this side i hope they read it and reply or take any action against that

hope for the best😊