Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: westindian

I love this show too & IPKKND😆 Nice to see you here.

The only two things I watch these days. One ASR is reserved for the weekdays and the other for the weekend. I am all set.😆

It's great to see you here too.
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sbp1971

The only two things I watch these days. One ASR is reserved for the weekdays and the other for the weekend. I am all set.😆

It's great to see you here too.

I agree with you completely😆And yesterday we got a special treat with the ME😉
SIP1997 thumbnail

I agree with you completely😆And yesterday we got a special treat with the ME😉

Loved them both and we got treats with both, eventhoug whole Arya romance is in all our heads for now, but we can still dream right? Look how long it took us to get Arhi full romance.
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Loved them both and we got treats with both, eventhoug whole Arya romance is in all our heads for now, but we can still dream right? Look how long it took us to get Arhi full romance.

I like the fact they are taking their time with Ariya romance, it's like little bits to tease us, plus great crime fighting skills so it all blends well and keeps us interested.😳
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear. good to see something offscreen.
SIP1997 thumbnail

I like the fact they are taking their time with Ariya romance, it's like little bits to tease us, plus great crime fighting skills so it all blends well and keeps us interested.😳

It's all my favorite things in one show, the crime fighting, actions sequences, technology at it's best, a brooding hero, and sweet heroine, hint of romance in the air. Yep, great combinition. It can only go up from here, at least I hope it will.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
tfs...will watch when my speakers start working...
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

tfs...will watch when my speakers start working...

Part two will be out up next week😉
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay.. I kinda loved the interview.. The way Gorky presented and justifies his characters was brilliant.. Kudos to the man who created the concept of this mind-blowing show.. 👏
Humble request to all the critics, guys please give it some time; allow the show to set in, let the characters adapt to the show.. 

Oh and btw, this one's for all who doubted the Ariya track, 

Mr. Gorky has repeated the word atleast 6-7 times, 'its a love story between Sana and Shaleen.. So yes, Ariya are going to be together.. Boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy gets her back! 
Yea, sounds cliched.. But when the Boy in question is the arrogant, hot-headed ACP Arjun, and the girl in question, is the adorable and woman of strength, Riya, sparks are bound to fly! This one is going to be epic.. 
And looking at 4 lions previous shows, there's a constant thing abt all of them, the love stories these guys make, go on to create histories.. Be it Dr.Juhi-Dr.Rahul, Armaan-Riddhima, Maan-Geet, Arnav-Khushi..

So one thing's for sure, Ariya lovetrack is going to be brilliant... 

Sorry, if anyone felt this was unnecessary, just voicing my opinion, being an ardent follower.. 😊

And yea, pls post the next part when it is up.. Thanks for sharing sweets.. 😊
Beboluvshaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mohabbatgirl .. dear I loved your reply^_^

Shaleen was saing that he doesn't know where togive a look but shaleen you dont know that these looks r killing you pankhas
N his laughter is jus OMG !!!!

T4S waiting for part 2