Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

OS - Pani Da Rang Vekh Ke Ankhiya Jo Hanjur Udd de (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Dev, nice thinking... Ijusthad a hard time reading it as English wasn't proper.. Sorry, I just like to read things that are smooth and I don't have to scratch my brain a lot. Don't take it the wrong way. Big smile
its okay. Whats ur name? Thnx u.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Pani Da Rang Vekh Ke Ankhiya Jo Hanjur Udd de (Page 7)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

dev i agree with pujee and supriyaaa
rectify it if you can,as soon as posible...
as meaning is changing complitely...
i dnt have my lappy wid me nw! So I cnt! Thnx u Payal

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
YAAAY!!! YOU WROTE!!!!!!

I will have to read it and then give you a full and awesome comment later, but for now just know that I am jumping up and down with joy that we finally have OS's to read!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sharna

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

@Dev:I was surprised Dev you always claim to be a national writer but your work here wasnt upto that standard at all!

Your thoughts were fab but you did not convey them like a National Writer to us!

yup i agree it wasnt my standard coz its result of hurry! Thnx u.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

YAAAY!!! YOU WROTE!!!!!!

I will have to read it and then give you a full and awesome comment later, but for now just know that I am jumping up and down with joy that we finally have OS's to read!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sharna

hehe.aww! Thnx u love u yar! Me also jumping wid u haha. Waiting 4 ur thots

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

<font color="#ff3366">In starting itself you have made two mistakes and as i went on reading their were lots more!</font>

<font color="#ff3366">what i saw was completely unexpectable</font>

<font color="#ff3366">if you were a national writer you could have illustrated way better pankhu's reaction</font>

<font color="#ff3366">I'm now living alone here in london as doing job as Architect</font>

<font color="#ff3366">english is incorrect here!</font>

<font color="#ff3366">Take no offence please. Its just making me wonder are you really a national writer.</font>

<font color="#ff3366"><font size="2">You said we are allowed tocriticizeso I'm</font>criticizing</font>

dev dont dissapoint me yaar
do one thing
write another OS...and this time i want you to dedicate it to surpiya and show her you are national writer and she has to accept it as you are...
dont take her words to heart..infact show her what you can do
i am waiting for your next OS
do write soonBig smile

yes for sure,i wil show her haha. Thnx u. Aww!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Dev, your imagination is quite good but please make your OS more sweet and fine to the readers, would love if you rectify some of the mistakes.
thnx u sai. Yup

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Background tunes are good choices Dev
yup thnx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.