Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

OS - Pani Da Rang Vekh Ke Ankhiya Jo Hanjur Udd de (Page 5)

EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Please do not take my word to heart Dev but it seems you have written this quite hurriedly and in the process made some mistakes, would love to see a bigger and better OS from you. Take time and expose your talent. 

yup agreed totally

wanna see a much better one next time from Dev that meets our expectation from our National Writer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Dev, your imagination is quite good but please make your OS more sweet and fine to the readers, would love if you rectify some of the mistakes. 

agreed...his imagination is great. I'm just surprised our Dev is National writer! I had much higher expectations from him!

It's like how they criticize dancers in Jhalak on Colors!

Constructive criticism is always fine and I hope Dev appreciate our views Embarrassed Embarrassed

EkSapnoKiPari

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Dev, your imagination is quite good but please make your OS more sweet and fine to the readers, would love if you rectify some of the mistakes. 

agreed...his imagination is great. I'm just surprised our Dev is National writer! I had much higher expectations from him!

It's like how they criticize dancers in Jhalak on Colors!

Constructive criticism is always fine and I hope Dev appreciate our views Embarrassed Embarrassed

yup well said. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiPariSAIBALROUTH

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

<font color="#ff3366">In starting itself you have made two mistakes and as i went on reading their were lots more!</font>

<font color="#ff3366">what i saw was completely unexpectable</font>

<font color="#ff3366">if you were a national writer you could have illustrated way better pankhu's reaction</font>

<font color="#ff3366">I'm now living alone here in london as doing job as Architect</font>

<font color="#ff3366">english is incorrect here!</font>

<font color="#ff3366">Take no offence please. Its just making me wonder are you really a national writer.</font>

<font color="#ff3366"><font size="2">You said we are allowed tocriticizeso I'm</font>criticizing</font>

sups,i wil tc of it nw. Yes,supriya,if u dnt believe then go to market n buy Heights magazine,u wil find me there! It depends on u dat u trust me or not!.i already said dat i m writing it casually w/o going in Details but i included songs! To elaborate feelings!

Yes m a National writer but also m a Human n humans make mistakes so pls spare me for mistakes haha.even after reading i thot i made mistake! Thnx 4 dis i wil improve it! Dev

EkSapnoKiPariSAIBALROUTH

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Please do not take my word to heart Dev but it seems you have written this quite hurriedly and in the process made some mistakes, would love to see a bigger and better OS from you. Take time and expose your talent.
yes sai it was written in hurry coz suddenly i hv got other works n i promisd u all to give OS today hence i jaldi jaldi gadbad ho gya! Pls Spare me for mistakes!

EkSapnoKiPariSAIBALROUTH

EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

<font color="#ff3366">In starting itself you have made two mistakes and as i went on reading their were lots more!</font>

<font color="#ff3366">what i saw was completely unexpectable</font>

<font color="#ff3366">if you were a national writer you could have illustrated way better pankhu's reaction</font>

<font color="#ff3366">I'm now living alone here in london as doing job as Architect</font>

<font color="#ff3366">english is incorrect here!</font>

<font color="#ff3366">Take no offence please. Its just making me wonder are you really a national writer.</font>

<font color="#ff3366"><font size="2">You said we are allowed tocriticizeso I'm</font>criticizing</font>

sups,i wil tc of it nw. Yes,supriya,if u dnt believe then go to market n buy Heights magazine,u wil find me there! It depends on u dat u trust me or not!.i already said dat i m writing it casually w/o going in Details but i included songs! To elaborate feelings!

Yes m a National writer but also m a Human n humans make mistakes so pls spare me for mistakes haha.even after reading i thot i made mistake! Thnx 4 dis i wil improve it! Dev

You said to critize so i'm critizing Dev.
Yes we all humans but we have some expectations from people! Don't you watch Jhalak on Colors? Dancers make mistakes but scores milte hai! If you hadnt said to criticise i wouldnt hve

You wrote simple and dint elaborate thats fine but your english was incorrect in lots of places and I feel its not related to elaboration.

I'm only stating my views so next time you can improve as we expect more from our Dev. Hope you understand Dev please dont take me negative. We are a happy family here Dev and family members tell each other their mistakes and are truthful so am i hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

*Dev.*SAIBALROUTH

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna5293

Great work dev
continue writing and i coincidently heard dis sond in d morning
it goes goes wid situation in OS:)
yes,thnx u aparna! Yes nw i wil write more! Oh u heard it! Its my fab. Song n fits in situation!

EkSapnoKiPari

EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

yes sai it was written in hurry coz suddenly i hv got other works n i promisd u all to give OS today hence i jaldi jaldi gadbad ho gya! Pls Spare me for mistakes!

its okay Dev we understand
next time surprise us allBig smile

SAIBALROUTH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index