Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

OS - Pani Da Rang Vekh Ke Ankhiya Jo Hanjur Udd de (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
hahahahaha latika waiter
i cant stop laughing OMG
hahahaha
latika waiter ahhahahahhaha

dev i cant stop cracking up!
5/5 for this latika thing!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Pani Da Rang Vekh Ke Ankhiya Jo Hanjur Udd de (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
ohh me haven't listen to this song.. maybe i will now.. but probably won't understand the lyrics.. hope YT has english sub for it.. 

payalibm

pepples_joy

IF-Dazzler

pepples_joy

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by pepples_joy

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#003366">Argg... I'm on pg 2...OuchOuch</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#003366">I should hv reserved...ConfusedConfused</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#003366">Anywayz leave it...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#003366">Dev.. How did u know...??</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#003366">Pani Da is one of my most fav song... I jus love it...!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#003366">And about the OS... you made my heart stop for a min...!!! Gosh..!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#003366">I was like..!!ShockedShocked</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#003366">Glad that u ended in a good way...Embarrassed</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#003366">Loved it.. Keep writing more..Smile</font>
yup,thnx u so much preity its also my fab. Song its so touching! I knw coz dosti me kuch ni chupta! How similar v r!
Hehe i knw it wil b Twist hence i made dat way! What if it goes Sad Ending?

Sad ending??
Don't dare to think of giving such a ending..!!!!!!!
You are in middle of a bunch of girls.. Remember?????????Evil Smile

payalibm

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
In starting itself you have made two mistakes and as i went on reading their were lots more!

what i saw was completely unexpectable

if you were a national writer you could have illustrated way better pankhu's reaction

I'm now living alone here in london as doing job as Architect

english is incorrect here!

Take no offence please. Its just making me wonder are you really a national writer.

You said we are allowed to criticize so I'm criticizing

Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 16 September 2012 at 9:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_P-Araina-

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Agreed with sup, 
Dev, just be careful with English next time, thanks. 

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Dev, it was amazingg !

ooo pankhuri in London <3, I like, i like ! would love to see her wearing jeans and kurti in the actual show !

OMG! i'm telling you, you gave me a heart attack when that latka jhatka came as adi's wife !?! WHAT THE.. ! i was likeShockedno ways! i planned your murder too!
I felt so bad for pankhuri..
but then i read it was a dream ! thank god !! its PaYa forever !
Seriously, loved it ! :)
do moree sooon !

thanks for this OS!

thnk u yar.yep me also wana c her in dat. Haha my murder lol.thnx u again

-aparna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aparna-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Great work dev
continue writing and i coincidently heard dis sond in d morning
it goes goes wid situation in OS:)

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Dev, nice thinking... I just had a hard time reading it as English wasn't proper.. Sorry, I just like to read things that are smooth and I don't have to scratch my brain a lot. Don't take it the wrong way. Big smile 

EkSapnoKiPari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.