Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
An Ode To Manveer Writers

Dont get much time to read and even to write...thats why even my updates come so late Unhappy...

But one thing is sure I love this forum as here my manveer DEK and above all my inspiration  UV is alive in so many forms.

Sometimes doing hot romance in Saira's FF ,sometimes doing cute nok jhok in Ria  and Sonam's  FF, while  are combined with sanjeevni characters in Oyeshi's update .

They are caught into forced marriage in Sarahs FF and doing ishq wala love in Niha's  updates  and  are brought together by taqdeeren in Shab's

They are confused yet passionate lovers for Ranju while Shana seems to create an endless saga of passionate love  ranging from unwanted  marriage for riyasat , love and  separation all caught into vicious circle of wheels of fortune

They are still saying socha na tha in Asmi Melody's FF,thinking of life and its ways in Gurrs FF while are about to have baby cupid in Mahi1198's FF.

They are each others hearts owner and a lost heritage for Kakacool aka Asha  while for Riha they are writing their love story in backdrop of Oxford University and often confess to night in Grenedas FF.

They seek for their love where rainbow ends in AKlover 16 and Khwajanu's FF and writing their epic mohabbat ki dastaan in Krishna's while they are defying the lines of life and death in Jazzthakurs love as worst curse of life

Thew try to accept the way they are in Sunshinegirl's aka Sow's FF and are so unwantedly wanted in Anam Alis FF

They have their   their own cute magic in Swinis FF and face grave  high and lows in Maneets FF  and have their own separate worlds in Angelika's FF

They are busy doing across the balcony love in Gowri FF and had seven months of heaven in Fias FF.They are happily wedded in Jesminerahul's FF but still having waltz of hearts in Alissa FF.

They are two hearts and one heart beat for Maneet  but anjana anjani for Sonam and a dream come true for PrincessT

They are mysterious and asking for right to love in Chams updates,having flashbacks of unknown  past in Gargi's while seem to be alive in full DEK spirit in Prachurya update.

they are fighting the battle of love and power in Nisha's FF and fighting the war of love in Milhans FF and are all set to rediscover  their love in Monaa's

They are do jism ek jaan for Anny Sayeed and two hearts with one heartbeat  for Armaneetabhya while  they  have dreamy fantasies of the world to come  in FF of  Rocker12.

They are ishqzade for SuvAshton and promise to love each other forever in Pratimas FF while their love is all set to change their world in ultravoiletray's FF

They  are Panchali's royal couple all set in 16 century rajputana romance while they are still to start their journey in many new FFs.

Well I have not been able to read all writers and  I still need to explore the budding writers of this forum .

But I do promise I will read all works one by one as I am a very slow reader and even slower in writing.

So may  be after one two month I will be able to talk about other great works too

Dear Readers and Writers like button click karen

Aur apne dhansu comments maar ke apna and apne fav. writers kaa Maan Badhayen

Love U All
Hug
Shana

Edited by shana0127 - 19 September 2012 at 6:13am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01malikmehreen95ManveerangelDEK_girlsaneha85...Ruhi77...arna753Sakura24Moonlight_AnshprernadeBornCriticalallseasonrainFutbol_queenVarunlicious.Anam AlixxDaydreameRxx-Tannu---Zenu--zuenaGrenadeHawa.HawaiSunshinegirllrocker12ilvudaysweet_gargi-The_Tomboy-teletubby-JEHAN-aslsifjsdlvjmdiMsLusciouspanchaalisweetshabchitra_rao...Oyshee...thejazzgalvampire12345678pia.rahaAsmimelodyandy.aHavvii..IshqShava..Roze12Ashvikian_AKalissa345-Niha--AquaMermaiden-.DarkMystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Ode To Manveer Writers" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Manveer Writer's Guild

Coming  Soon...

Love U All

Hug
Shana

Edited by shana0127 - 16 September 2012 at 3:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

allseasonrainsweet_gargi...Oyshee...-Niha-

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Great Post Shana Hug
It all made sense... yeah when you have time do read all the fanfics they are really amazing... everyone has different writing styles and imagination..

ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
l
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Great Post Shana Hug
It all made sense... yeah when you have time do read all the fanfics they are really amazing... everyone has different writing styles and imagination..

Thanks Anam ...actully DEK forum  is alive due to its talented writers just felt they need a heart felt appreciation rather then bashing from literary fools and logically blind bashers Ouch

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
res

ShanUlas

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

l
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Great Post Shana Hug

Thanks Anam ...actully DEK forum  is alive due to its talented writers just felt they need a heart felt appreciation rather then bashing from literary fools and logically blind bashers Ouch

No need of thanksBig smile... yeah thats true I'm sure all the writers will be very happy... in the past week its been going on so much insults for writers and IF members... we will try and ignore them they will eventually get bored and leave

ShanUlas

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
res

Post Reply New Post

Go to top