Hongey Judaa Na Hum

   

SS: Tara...ek nagin ek Junoon (upd pg 5) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005

Posts: 29473

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momorockz

ROFLbechare anirudh ki to shamat a hi a gayi haROFL

bolo he is lucky...TongueROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Tara...ek nagin ek Junoon (upd pg 5) (Page 4)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Joined: 24 October 2009

Posts: 32098

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by DonIsback

Omg nice ch... awesome romi... ab jaldi update bhi kar de.. i love title name.. nagain ka istmal accha kiya tune.. ROFL..now frist part post kar de.. yaar jaldi.. 
no chapetr yet don...kahan se parh liya ROFL
hai na nagin ka use theek place e hua hai...kissi ki waat b lagi aur kuch hua b nahi WinkLOL
will post soon...lemme write LOL

omg s ki jagah h padh gaya.. maine to naya chapter likh diya... galti ka.. LOL. ok likho.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005

Posts: 29473

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

oue as u know mujhe ye storys parna kitna boaring lagta haiSleepy..but will try to read urs..LOLROFL
story to tab parho gi na jab koi story hogi ROFL arre bhai yahan sab kuch milega except story Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005

Posts: 29473

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by DonIsback

Omg nice ch... awesome romi... ab jaldi update bhi kar de.. i love title name.. nagain ka istmal accha kiya tune.. ROFL..now frist part post kar de.. yaar jaldi.. 
no chapetr yet don...kahan se parh liya ROFL
hai na nagin ka use theek place e hua hai...kissi ki waat b lagi aur kuch hua b nahi WinkLOL
will post soon...lemme write LOL

omg s ki jagah h padh gaya.. maine to naya chapter likh diya... galti ka.. LOL. ok likho.. 
hota hai...sab se yeh mistake hoti hai ROFL
kya likhun AT mein pehley discussion to kro wahan se story pakrungi...WinkROFL as for now i can show her bachpan only...and its almost ready Tongue

deboleena.manna

IF-Rockerz

deboleena.manna

Joined: 25 January 2011

Posts: 9973

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

oue as u know mujhe ye storys parna kitna boaring lagta haiSleepy..but will try to read urs..LOLROFL
story to tab parho gi na jab koi story hogi ROFL arre bhai yahan sab kuch milega except story Tongue
woh to bad main dekha jayega..m mahshur for not reading any SS/FF/OS...ROFLTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romailamomorockz

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Joined: 22 February 2011

Posts: 29233

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by ..dishu..

hilarious character sketch romi. ab jaldi se update bhi karo
 krungi Deshu will d soon one more thing i may do some chori from ur FF...woh kya hai na i can write only funny topics never tried romantic stuff Embarrassed
 
netime. u can also steal funny stuff from my FF LOL but i know uski zaroorat nahin padegi as u are an expert at comedy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romailamomorockz

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005

Posts: 29473

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

oue as u know mujhe ye storys parna kitna boaring lagta haiSleepy..but will try to read urs..LOLROFL
story to tab parho gi na jab koi story hogi ROFL arre bhai yahan sab kuch milega except story Tongue
woh to bad main dekha jayega..m mahshur for not reading any SS/FF/OS...ROFLTongue
u wont be phamous for that talent anymore as u've alreday commnetde twice here and its a SS LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicaldeboleena.manna

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005

Posts: 29473

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by ..dishu..

hilarious character sketch romi. ab jaldi se update bhi karo
 krungi Deshu will d soon one more thing i may do some chori from ur FF...woh kya hai na i can write only funny topics never tried romantic stuff Embarrassed
 
netime. u can also steal funny stuff from my FF LOL but i know uski zaroorat nahin padegi as u are an expert at comedy.
Deshu 3 chapters mein romance liye b kam scope hai...LOL i may steal that one too in future. Chori kahisn se b ho kaisi b h chance miley t kar leni chahiye...who knows kab kahan kaunsi chori kaam ajaye LOL IF = chri ka maal WinkTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.