Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sammy_2010

I am also very disappointed with the choice of urmila. in fact , I liked Priyamvada more. she has cute face, her dialogue delivery, her expressions were spot on, and very natural

i felt the same i would have accepted the girl who played priyamvada for the role  of urmila she was very natural 
i feel that the producers of the show are trying to compete with devon ke dev mahadeva.i mean its lead actor namedrops mohit two or three time,taking brahma of mahadeva as janak.just my opinion.by the way agree with you 200%.
Incense thumbnail
one more point apart from handsome princes visiting mithila and ppl go gaga for them they also skipped the part where ahilya's son expressed his gratitude towards shri ram and then they also skipped that sitaji was praying to goddess gauri for her eternal love and right on the spot the maid arrived and took her to the pushpavaatika...
luminous02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

one more point apart from handsome princes visiting mithila and ppl go gaga for them they also skipped the part where ahilya's son expressed his gratitude towards shri ram and then they also skipped that sitaji was praying to goddess gauri for her eternal love and right on the spot the maid arrived and took her to the pushpavaatika...

@arti07 zeetv ramayan is totally based on "Ramcharitmanas" in which there is no any part about ahilya's son and  wait sitaji will pray to goddess gauri for her eternal love after seeing the face of lord rama in upcoming epi.
Edited by luminous22 - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: luminous22

@arti07 zeetv ramayan is totally based on "Ramcharitmanas" in which there is no any part about ahilya's son and  wait sitaji will pray to goddess gauri for her eternal love after seeing the face of lord rama in upcoming epi.

there are lots of scene thats are missing if we go by ramcharitmanas the connectivity is missing😳 here...they should watch out their pace and the should work on the presentation
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: arti07

there are lots of scene thats are missing if we go by ramcharitmanas the connectivity is missing😳 here...they should watch out their pace and the should work on the presentation

Yup, Sita was supposed to pray to Goddess Gauri both before and after seeing Lord Ram even according to RCM. Before, it was supposed to be a normal puja whereas after, it's a plea to make Lord Ram her husband. Both prayers were different but Zee skipped the first one. Also, flow of story has been lost. Last week seemed like a jumble of events without any flow.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: lucykaede

i feel that the producers of the show are trying to compete with devon ke dev mahadeva.i mean its lead actor namedrops mohit two or three time,taking brahma of mahadeva as janak.just my opinion.by the way agree with you 200%.

its not him but its the  media who is comparing them..in both the articles its the interviewer who specifically asks him about mohit..so naturally he has to reply. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
luminous02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

its not him but its the  media who is comparing them..in both the articles its the interviewer who specifically asks him about mohit..so naturally he has to reply. ðŸ˜Š

ya i m agree media is coparing not both the actors.
luminous02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yup, Sita was supposed to pray to Goddess Gauri both before and after seeing Lord Ram even according to RCM. Before, it was supposed to be a normal puja whereas after, it's a plea to make Lord Ram her husband. Both prayers were different but Zee skipped the first one. Also, flow of story has been lost. Last week seemed like a jumble of events without any flow.

left it that what has been skipped out, enjoy the show, it is going on very well funtastic.overall show is superup .