Hum ne li hai... Shapath

|~The Veteran and Charming Piyush Sahdev AT#3~| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

Bidisha.

Goldie

Bidisha.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Do you think FW will give importance to Abhigyan?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|~The Veteran and Charming Piyush Sahdev AT#3~| (Page 5)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Jaroor Arjoonjee..kyun nahi denge?

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I understand what you are trying to say but let me clear you FEW things 1. Piyush does not do unimportant roles this is what i got to know from his interviews. 2. If he does not have important role then why they kept him in the show, he could be kicked out. 3. if they won't give him important role, if i say it may happen, i agree but then they are using him for TRps and FW knows ut best that Gautam and Abhigyan are very iportant for Trps, Gautam is not somehow in the show unfortunately, nut now they could not lose Abhigyan and According to me, Abhigyan is the most Trp gainer in the show, Sarwar too has hug fan following and hee too is important for Trps, so but piyush is also important and if they don't give importanc to Abhigyan, its ok, i won't mind becayse i am happy for tha atleast i can see pityush onscree, i can hear his voice twice in a wek, its better than not to see him for a long time...if he does not  doanything in the show, still he will be best for me, he does not need to do anything special to impress me...i love him...

Bidisha.

Goldie

Bidisha.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
hmm ok understood fine Mansi...thoda sa relief mila ye sunke...Tongue

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Abhigyan sunday ko zyada aa sakta haiBig smile

Bidisha.

Goldie

Bidisha.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Hmm haan dekhte hain...shayadBig smile

Bidisha.

Goldie

Bidisha.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Ok Moon agar tum keh rahi ho toh zarur dengeROFL

Bidisha.

Goldie

Bidisha.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
How was ur exam Moon?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.