Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay i am surprised no one here posted about Avantika's behaviour in FRIDAY's episode ! 

I liked the way avantu reacted, she was very calm and didn't care about the photos!
I don't know how to explain but all i want to say is even though avantu doesn't care what pankhuri does with her life, she still said " pankhuri is our responsibility " i was like ðŸ˜² 

and the way she talked with pankhuri was actually nice to see, 
" there's no need to get scared, if you actually really like the guy then its good idea to inform your parents
I simply loved this dialogue ! she didn't make a big fuss of it, like mami expected..  

Is it just me that liked avantu's reaction ?? we all know she believe in freedom and being independent, so she is least concerned with what pankhuri does, but she still *somewhat* CARES ! 
she doesn't have a bad heart, i think as long as pankhuri stays away from adi, avantu doesn't mind her at all ! 

okay maybe its just me who feels this, but please do share your opinion about avantika in friday's episode! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
what i understood is quiet different from yours.,  for  me avantu was quiet because

1) As you said., she is not bothered...
2) Or she must be happy that pankhuri is not behind her son...
3) She got a point to prove to naanaji and aadi that she is not perfect and she is also a very much normal girl...

i'm saying this because if really avantika was not bothered she would not have asked pankhuri that if she knew shivam before she met adi!!!!!.😡..this clearly proves that her intention was to hurt and insult and t prove that pankhuri is not a correct person!!!!!...so  i do really didnt like her statements...SHE HATES HER SO SHE DOESN'T CARE FOR HER., ...
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu_gurti

what i understood is quiet different from yours.,  for  me avantu was quiet because

3) She got a point to prove to naanaji and aadi that she is not perfect and she is also a very much normal girl...

i'm saying this because if really avantika was not bothered she would not have asked pankhuri that if she knew shivam before she met adi!!!!!.😡..this clearly proves that her intention was to hurt and insult and t prove that pankhuri is not a correct person!!!!!...so  i do really didnt like her statements...SHE HATES HER SO SHE DOESN'T CARE FOR HER., ...

I agree with you ! 
It would only benefit Avantika if pankhuri has BF, because that means pankhuri is no where near her son .. that's exactly what she wants! so i'm sure she was planning to tell her parents and get the "rishta" fixed .. 

hmm yeah ture, i didn't like the way she asked that, but she is avantu.. she won't leave any chance of insulting her.. ! 

I don't think she HATES her, she just HATES the fact that pankhuri get involved  in adi's life ! 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree wid u pooja!
i was sooo shocked wid her behaviour!

n i was super happy wid her reply whn she said to mami y she creating issue on sucha matter..pankhu is allowed to do anything!!!
pepples_joy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu_gurti

Yeah.. Your right... Even I thought the same...
She is happy that Pankhu will b away from Adi...

She has no care for Pankhuri...
sajanFan thumbnail
even i was pleasantly surprised at Avantu's nice behavior towards Pankhu...

then my rationan kind said - she wud be obviously be nice to Pankhu coz now she feels that Pankhu has a BF and her Adi baba is safe from Pankhu ðŸ˜‰
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by sindu_gurti

Completly agree with U
I thnk Avanthu was happy becoz she s kinda relaxed knowing Pankhu has a boyfriend...So that Pankhu wont be a block in her sons life anymore

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it can be hidden meaning too and ot can be quit clean as what we have seen...
hidden meaning means she knows nana has soft corner for T2Q and thinks T2Q is his responsiblity and if she again rises against nana then he might get hyper and his health which is omproving day after day might again detroit... and if that happens means she cant let T2Q thrown out of hom and if she stil at home means khatra for her belowed son adi...who might fall for T2Q...so she is all sweet and as soon as heard she is having some thing with shivam then more good and ask swetly and then tou more goody good for her as now line complitely clear for adi and latika so use all and evry means to get to the bottom of truth and be sweet and ask T2Q if she relaly likes this guy shivam and then all road clean for her...then tou she might even let her stay in dewan house till her internship...

so

this might be the hidden agenda... ut trust cv to show soem thign important...like one mater...lolzz...such important mater and still unsloved and writer is least bother
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalibm

it can be hidden meaning too and ot can be quit clean as what we have seen...

hidden meaning means she knows nana has soft corner for T2Q and thinks T2Q is his responsiblity and if she again rises against nana then he might get hyper and his health which is omproving day after day might again detroit... and if that happens means she cant let T2Q thrown out of hom and if she stil at home means khatra for her belowed son adi...who might fall for T2Q...so she is all sweet and as soon as heard she is having some thing with shivam then more good and ask swetly and then tou more goody good for her as now line complitely clear for adi and latika so use all and evry means to get to the bottom of truth and be sweet and ask T2Q if she relaly likes this guy shivam and then all road clean for her...then tou she might even let her stay in dewan house till her internship...

so

this might be the hidden agenda... ut trust cv to show soem thign important...like one mater...lolzz...such important mater and still unsloved and writer is least bother

hmm exactly ! there could be a hidden meaning ! her reaction was so genuine.. pankhuri will stay away from adi is NOT the only reason why avantu was behaving nice.. i think there is MORE to it ! like you said, soft corner, yes me too thinks the same ! 
yeahh i hope she lets pankhuri stay in deewan house for full 3months ! and in that time.. her opinion my also start changing.. ? 
haha its hard to know what cvs and writers have in their mind .. 
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As far as i know her
i think she is soft hearted but strict
and mainly thinks emotion might make her weak.